d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Wicked Dark Juggalos Guild Chat And Recruiting
Prev11411421431441454007Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jul 15 2009 10:11pm
Quote (BADINOV @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 11:54pm)
ISO GUILD PARICIPATION!!! my 600fgs says you fuckers better start playing to gether the 3 people who put forth the most effort and actually makes somthing happens getts 250 fg #2 gets 200fg.... 3rd gets 150fg.... c/mob

edit" ive tried .... we almost 85 in guild come on guys this is sad....juggalo my ass

So far 2 people have signed up for reset team.

We need 5 more!

Gold: 872.82
Jul 15 2009 10:23pm
I have a freshly remade hammerdin, level 89. Best part of him is he was classic rushed (by myself), so he still needs his baal quests. All that added up equals free grush for the guild, up to 7 people at a time! Not sure when there's a lot of people on, but I'd love to do this favor for up to 7 other guildies. Maybe we could pull together a guber for the rushed characters right afterwards, too. Only 5 of the grushed characters would be able to come at a time, though. :(

Thing is, I have to finish questing him and collecting his waypoints. I'll post up again once he's ready to grush and bump a full game, and I'll try to do it during peak hours. :D

I also have a character build that is excellent for making bumpers. A level 42 holy shock paladin can clean out tristram in no time while giving good experience. All the way up to 15 in trist, 20 in tombs very quickly. Grab a different character to get 24 in cows, ancients for 25 and baal to 40, and you have a glitcher made in no time.

If only Nicky were still playing as much as she used to. She and I used to oversee the classic/glitch rushing for a clan we used to be in, including making bumpers just like I mentioned above.

I can also spin a mean guber. 125 fcr breakpoint, max block paladin w/ level 48 concentration, medi/prayer merc. Merc's natural prayer adds to meditation, so it's essentially prayer x2 when it activates.

There's a lot I can be doing, I suppose. Not sure there's any pvm function I CAN'T perform on east non-ladder softcore, both classic and expansion. Hit me up sometime if you need a hand and you spot me online, and I'll try to find the time to help out!

This post was edited by OniNeko on Jul 15 2009 10:30pm
Gold: 15,807.20
Jul 16 2009 02:05am
who had that west ladder gear ft. pm the items
Gold: 0.00
Jul 16 2009 07:46am
Quote (OniNeko @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 12:23am)
I have a freshly remade hammerdin, level 89.  Best part of him is he was classic rushed (by myself), so he still needs his baal quests.  All that added up equals free grush for the guild, up to 7 people at a time!  Not sure when there's a lot of people on, but I'd love to do this favor for up to 7 other guildies.  Maybe we could pull together a guber for the rushed characters right afterwards, too.  Only 5 of the grushed characters would be able to come at a time, though.  :(

Thing is, I have to finish questing him and collecting his waypoints.  I'll post up again once he's ready to grush and bump a full game, and I'll try to do it during peak hours.  :D

I also have a character build that is excellent for making bumpers.  A level 42 holy shock paladin can clean out tristram in no time while giving good experience.  All the way up to 15 in trist, 20 in tombs very quickly.  Grab a different character to get 24 in cows, ancients for 25 and baal to 40, and you have a glitcher made in no time.

If only Nicky were still playing as much as she used to.  She and I used to oversee the classic/glitch rushing for a clan we used to be in, including making bumpers just like I mentioned above.

I can also spin a mean guber.  125 fcr breakpoint, max block paladin w/ level 48 concentration, medi/prayer merc.  Merc's natural prayer adds to meditation, so it's essentially prayer x2 when it activates.

There's a lot I can be doing, I suppose.  Not sure there's any pvm function I CAN'T perform on east non-ladder softcore, both classic and expansion.  Hit me up sometime if you need a hand and you spot me online, and I'll try to find the time to help out!

I'm trying not to be too attached to my computer atm, I should be getting D/C from the internet, anytime now...
PM me when you guys are around.
=)
Jul 16 2009 09:33am
Quote (clifford @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 05:32pm)
yep

i think someone reported me.
the same day i got a pm for me saying nigga in a thread.  i told the mod there is worse things to say then nigga. thats like saying homie

You got a pm for saying 'nigga' in a thread? WTF? They throw a fit about that, but Nicky can get her inbox spammed with "nigger" (not nigga), and no one does jack about it?

I don't think anyone should be saying either one, honestly... but I get sick of double standards.

Quote (Hellsknight @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 06:23pm)
wtf speak English you Canadian

Also, recieved 2 PM's for reset team.

1 - Hellsknight - fire sorc
2 - OniNeko - summon necro
3 - KingVengeance - no char class yet

5 more spots still open pm me to be added

I'm practically a master at the art of the summon necro. I'm not the typical one that spams amplify damage and hopes for the best. I use largely underrated curses as well like dim vision, attract and confuse. I've studied how these curses affect enemy AI, and practiced using them in many different situations. I also love to move far down the curse tree, all the way to lower resist, so your sorceresses, trapsins, and javazons will probably want to give the shriveled old man a kiss!

I'm really looking forward to this. I've always wanted to play this role!

Quote (NickyNitro @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 08:46am)
I'm trying not to be too attached to my computer atm, I should be getting D/C from the internet, anytime now...
PM me when you guys are around.
=)

That only works when you're around, too ;)

Hopefully you and I can get back to tearing it up once your internet has been D/Ced and R/Ced
Gold: 4.00
Jul 16 2009 09:40am
Quote (Hellsknight @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 12:11am)
So far 2 people have signed up for reset team.

We need 5 more!

i would like to Help out with reset climb. sign me up :)
Gold: 3,560.00
Jul 16 2009 10:01am
finally got part of my iso yay

now i jus need my +3fireball lvl 18 orb

edit:

fuckin work said i could take my vacation next week, and 3days before said oh ucant now u gota wait. i already paid for hotel,fare, and shit
so its fuckin bullshit. im tellin them i want it next week or im puttin in my 2weeks and takin em to court for it

This post was edited by ritemeow_tweak on Jul 16 2009 10:03am
Jul 16 2009 11:07am
Quote (ritemeow_tweak @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 11:01am)
finally got part of my iso yay

now i jus need my +3fireball lvl 18 orb

edit:

fuckin work said i could take my vacation next week, and 3days before said oh ucant now u gota wait. i already paid for hotel,fare, and shit
so its fuckin bullshit. im tellin them  i want it next week or im puttin in my 2weeks and takin em to court for it

I'd ask them to pay you back for everything you've already put down towards it. Your job should not be COSTING you money and returning no value.

I'm surprised you're still on. I probably would have walked and taken my vacation anyway.
Gold: 3,560.00
Jul 16 2009 01:42pm
Quote (OniNeko @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 12:07pm)
I'd ask them to pay you back for everything you've already put down towards it. Your job should not be COSTING you money and returning no value.

I'm surprised you're still on. I probably would have walked and taken my vacation anyway.

im fileing a lawsuit aganist them
Jul 16 2009 01:55pm
Quote (ritemeow_tweak @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 02:42pm)
im fileing a lawsuit aganist them

And if you get fired for that, you can file ANOTHER lawsuit, collect unemployment and find a better job. :-P

Dude, that's like.... win-win-win-win
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev11411421431441454007Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll