d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev1132133134135136307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 3 2009 08:47am
The Militia Introduces....

:evillol: HELL WEEK :evillol:

That right, HELL WEEK baby! Durring the whole 3rd week of December ( exact date comming soon) Our very own Jessy a.k.a. LilNeko will be performing grushes for a new melee character of your choice! Quests included. ALL on my tab. On top of that; during this crazy week, you will have a chance to find some ubers to help you get from 1 to 90. Thats right, I will ALSO pick up the tab for your lvl job on top of your rush from Jessy.

This is your golden opportunity to create a new ( it maybe your first) GM melee character of your choice! We will be doing this a whole week so pick your time frame and work it out with us. Nights are always best and we will be keeping a sign up list to get an idea on how many rushes are needed before we start. More the marrier, in the same game will be best. Dont forget, make your character in classic/ladder. You will convert later on. Its quick and ezier this way. I will be using the honor system for all the lvl jobs so all you have to do is pm me there price, a link or user and ill send you the fg you need to get you to atleast lvl 90.

This is your chance to make that Fury, Jab, Conc or even Zeal you always wanted to make. We are running a ladder for all types gm melee characters and here is your free pass. Thanks to your guild that wants you to excel. More details to come!

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: I have already started a sign up list for members that are doing HELL WEEK! We got Crushers! We got Botted Ubers! Heres you chance to sign up. Make that new melee char you always wanted. Shit.. remake the one you got now!

UPDATED As of 11/29/2009: I almost have a full crew that have enlisted in HELL WEEK. Hell week will start on December 13thand run through December 19th. Sign up today!

UPDATES As of 12/03/2009: punk103 Has volunteered to be our Uber running for this awesome event! Thx boss!
Dec 3 2009 08:49am
The Militia Introduces....

*** BASIC TRAINING ***

B.T. will soon be available! This is a perfect opportunity for new comers to learn GM Melee! If your a little rusty, if you always wanted to go GM, if your failing on ladder with no idea whats going on... then THIS is for you. There will be a whole itinerary of stuff we will work with you on. Even if its the most basic stuff, Your drill sergeant will teach you everthing you need to know. Small things like; terms i.e dr, bm, ft6, setb, gm, mxb, ds, hl, fps, ect ect. Help with all types of builds; i.e Jab, Fury, Zeal, Conc. help with stats, gear review, melee styles, how to's, bad manners, good manners and more. Basic melee info that some of us take for granted and not share with others because of misc reasons. We will train you to become the best of the best. We will help you achieve your goals, w/e they may be. Pm me if you would like to enlist. Sign ups are now available. Set dates will be determined to help go around your schedule.

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: Sign up's have started! Date will be determined ASAP. ForEVERYONES information - You can keep this 100% anonymous.

UPDATED As of 12/03/2009: This 100% anonymous Boot Camp will start on December 20th run through the end December. This will be held each quarter as more people are recruited . Mark your calendars!

Dec 3 2009 09:00am
:santa: The Militia Christmas Party! :santa:

That's right! Its the time of year to give back! The Miltia welcomes anyone to come and vist this fun filled event! It will be open door to all guilds! Bring all your friends to this great event ! The date is still being worked on, but expect it around the third week of December that weekend. The exact date will be announced soon. This years celebration will entail item givaways, fg givaways, raffles, trivia games, letter games, fg wagered duels, caster duels, and more! Come visit Op MILITA. (with a dot) and be with all your friends in this live Christmas party! The channel will be open all night and the party starts asap! Come and have a fun time with all your friends and fellow guildys. We will have free rush/quests game up aswell! Even if you dont want to get in any of the set games, plan on just comming to chit chat with all your freinds! You wont want to miss it! More details to come!

Thank You
:cheers:

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATE As of 11/02/09: Just wanted to let you know I personally invited guild Melee to this baby!
Dec 3 2009 09:06am
The Militia Welcomes our newest member! :lol: Conc

Nice of you to be here! Welcome aboard!

STOP LEAVING DAMN IT! NOW GET ON THE BALL WITH THIS DAM SETB TOURNY! :rofl:
Dec 3 2009 09:09am
The Militia Channel!

Op MILITIA.

UPDATED As of 12/03/2009: Come afk! Remember the "DOT" in the end of the name. Jessy has been working on her bot and I believe shes ready to open shop. Great place to be. This will also be used for all our meeting places for upcomming and ongoing events!

Gold: 1.00
Dec 3 2009 09:12am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Dec 3 2009 09:06am)
The Militia Welcomes our newest member! :lol: Conc

http://i25.tinypic.com/w0kew6.jpg

Nice of you to be here! Welcome aboard!

STOP LEAVING DAMN IT!  NOW GET ON THE BALL WITH THIS DAM SETB TOURNY! :rofl:

Rofl. They had a picture of me from mardi gras floating around where i had a dick painted on my face i was on bourbon street smashed out of my mind. Yea pm Mick8666 for that pic he still has it saved i think LOL.
Dec 3 2009 09:16am
:santa: The Militia Fundraiser :santa:

Its that time of year where others are in need of our help. We sometimes take for granted how easy it is for most of us to find the right type of melee items to build a new character with. For some, its as easy as a click of a button to purchase the forum gold. Its time to give back. Give back to a later decided individual who needs our help the most. Someone that really wants to get into melee. An individual that has a hard time getting FG and equipment just so they can have a little fun with the guys. Maybe its just because this person has no money for or even items to trade with. Whatever it may be, I purpose to host this fundraiser to show our support towards the groth of melee in general.

I would like to get as many peoples support on this project as possible. If your a little tight at the moment I understand. For those of you who have basic/general melee items layen around on mules, this is your chance to help give back and do your good deed for the year. I want this to be a team effort. There is no need for ONE person to donate everything we need. I could just do that myself. Our group effort will pay off in the end. This fundraiser will put a smile on someones face, all because of the support from the entire guild.

We are in search of a complete character. A list of items are listed below to give everyone an idea what to find, purchase or donate. I purpose to make a FULL Zealot. The items do NOT have to have godly stats nore be perfect in any way. Just basic entry level equipment that they can always upgrade later on. More than one type of item is ok aswell. I will post updates on donated items as each piece comes in.

I am taking nominations via pm for this lucky individual. It can be a fellow guildy or even just someone who has always wanted to get into melee but can't for whatever reason. If you would like to nominate someone, you mustsend me a pm on why they deserve to be chosen. From there we will decide on the right person.

UPDATED As of 12/03/2009: SUCESS!! All we need is a melee exile, a ptorch and some inv!!! come on guys, put your heads together and lets find these three guys there iso's!!! Lets get these babys finished so they can get to a happy home!
Gold: 17,000.00
Dec 3 2009 09:17am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Dec 3 2009 09:32am)
The Militia
:evillol: MILESTONES :evillol:

I.The Militia was first established October 14th 2009!

II.We hit our first 100pages on November 28th 2009!

III.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Fury Vs Fury Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

IV.We have THREE Militia members in the top FIVE of the Conc Vs Conc Ladder! Including the #1Spot!

V.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Zeal Vs Zeal Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

VI.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the General Melee Ladder! Including the top #1 and #2 spots!

VII.As of November 30th 2009. The Militia reigns #1 on ALL Melee ladders!

Um Rocky ... this is Incorrect I am Currently the no 1 Zeal #1 Fury and No 1 Overall :thumbsup:

Im hoping i can get back to no 1 on Conc Ladder real fast before i start losing these spots to you guys again :run:
Gold: 1,011.00
Dec 3 2009 09:21am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Dec 3 2009 11:17am)
Um Rocky ... this is Incorrect I am Currently the no 1 Zeal #1 Fury and No 1 Overall :thumbsup:

Im hoping i can get back to no 1 on Conc Ladder real fast before i start losing these spots to you guys again :run:

:cry:

Please refrain from posting in the middle of the session untill i am fully complete lol. I would appreciate it.

:o :blush: :bonk: :angel: :RUN:

This post was edited by hsc420 on Dec 3 2009 09:32am
Dec 3 2009 09:26am
**** UPDATES TO COME! ****

Guild Vs Guild Tournaments Hosted By The Militia

Internal Guild Tournaments Hosted By LilNeko aka Jessy and natedoggg

The Militia Library Hosted By PAWNGE

Thats it for this update session for 12/03. Please refrain from posting in the middle of the session untill i am fully complete lol. I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Rocky

The Militia

* Ill be offline for atleast 1 night on December 8th. !!!! Its a Girl!!! :banana:
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1132133134135136307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll