d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Official Palapk Nation News And Updates Thread > To Be Updated Regularly By The Pn Staff.
Prev1121314151625Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 16 2010 10:14pm
i resigned as pn cheif of staff tonight and the pn guild My stats on my zealer are all fuked up and i`m too lazy to remake and melee is no fun knowing i loose most of my duels cause of my fuked up stats so I rarelly melee cause it`s more frustrating then fun these days so i`m done . Hopefully I can pay someone to lvl me a zealer or the patch comes out and i can restat my zealer but till then i`m not going to continue trying to compete with a char i`ve grown to hate .
Gold: 43,841.33
Jan 16 2010 10:20pm
I won't accept your resignation, but instead, I'll hold your position open until 1.13 patch arrives, in which you can restat your zealer and return fully confident.

If you don't want to return after 1.13 arrives, I'll accept your resignation then... But from what you said, that probably won't happen.

*hugz dave*
Gold: 1,339.84
Jan 16 2010 10:23pm
Quote (nflgo @ Jan 16 2010 09:14pm)
i resigned as pn cheif of staff tonight and the pn guild My stats on my zealer are all fuked up and i`m too lazy to remake and melee is no fun knowing i loose most of my duels cause of my fuked up stats so I rarelly melee cause it`s more frustrating then fun these days so i`m done . Hopefully I can pay someone to lvl me a zealer or the patch comes out and i can restat my zealer but till then i`m not going to continue trying to compete with a char i`ve grown to hate .

dave if you want after the reset you can just duel me a bunch since as we all know i would always get 2nd to you in tournies when you kick my butt, would that make ya feel better? :hug:
Jan 16 2010 10:33pm
i`m stated for fools zerker with duel raven frost for mb , i knew id have to compete vs edc users and their mass ds and life so i saved as much as i could on dex to get my life up plus i had to put alot more then most into str to use rends with fools w/o the botd str to get rends coa on so im over str and under dex now sense i sold my fools weapon and went to edc
I have to use rare gloves with str and dex to be able to use n of my items so i dont get the cb and i use a lc and sc with the dex on them to get the mb so i`m gettin fuked all around , knowing this makes me frustrated with my char so i dont play him as often as i`d like to so I decided to step aside that way I`m not expected to be there for every event . Just being a regular guy makes its alot easier to not show up where as when ur in a position u feel responsible to be there to help run the events and that just frustrates the hell out of things .
Gold: 1,339.84
Jan 16 2010 10:41pm
Quote (nflgo @ Jan 16 2010 09:33pm)
i`m stated for fools zerker with duel raven frost for mb , i knew id have to compete vs edc users and their mass ds and life so i saved as much as i could on dex to get my life up plus i had to put alot more then most into str to use rends with fools w/o the botd str to get rends coa on so im over str and under dex now sense i sold my fools weapon and went to edc
I have to use rare gloves with str and dex to be able to use n of my items so i dont get the cb and i use a lc and sc with the dex on them to get the mb so i`m gettin fuked all around , knowing this makes me frustrated with my char so i dont play him as often as i`d like to so I decided to step aside that way I`m not expected to be there for every event . Just being a regular guy makes its alot easier to not show up where as when ur in a position u feel responsible to be there to help run the events and that just frustrates the hell out of things .

makes sense, i always did appreciate you running the tourneys though, you always did a great job. dont forget at the reset we will be able to restat our chars though so you wot have to level again :)
Gold: 12.69
Jan 17 2010 11:42am
I love you dave, please pub with me. we make a great team
Gold: 199.18
Warn: 10%
Jan 20 2010 05:14pm
I just checked my gold logs and I managed to spend ~100k fg in about two weeks :wallbash:
Jan 20 2010 06:51pm
Quote (nflgo @ Jan 16 2010 11:14pm)

get a 1-96 or 1-97 job done
biglouy just did a 1-94 for me
Jan 21 2010 01:31pm

Loving the new cpu :) no lag and all my shit is where its supose to be so to speak :) new zealer is comming soon nfl-Dave on a different account i`ll use exclusively for melee .I`M BACK !!!
Gold: 6,929.00
Jan 21 2010 02:59pm
the way you baal dave youwill probly catch me by 97
I cant w8 till ya back up and batteling bro
I know what ay mean on a new puter thats 1/2 the reason i left d2 for a while couldnt get it to work right on my vistas notebook and the 8 yo win xp without 500ram was making me look bad.
<3 my new win 7 with 6 gigs of ram
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1121314151625Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll