d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev1107108109110111307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 30 2009 12:39pm
Quote (Kakkle @ Nov 30 2009 09:24am)
just figured out how to cancel a temp ban

happiest day of my life

:lol: nice!
Gold: 20.00
Nov 30 2009 12:40pm
Quote (PAWNGE @ Nov 30 2009 02:39pm)
:lol: nice!

btw, it's not the ipconfig /release /renew shit

it's a changing router settings thing :D
Gold: 19,942.03
Nov 30 2009 01:41pm
Hey guys. Uhh just wanted to ask you what you thought of this paragraph ahah. Its an excerpt out of my Personal Statement. Does it sound good? Can you think of anything additional that could be added? Thanks ahead of time :D

Aside from patient interaction and hands-on nature of dentistry, it is a visually driven field where the characteristics of precision and artistry are encouraged. A dentist’s work space, the patient’s mouth, is fairly limited. Therefore, in order to administer proper treatment the dentist must possess excellent manual dexterity. My fascination for dentistry is due, largely, to the amount of visual acuity involved. Digital imaging has always been a hobby of mine. The ability to start with a blank palette and produce a work that is aesthetically pleasing is a joy all in itself. Dentistry is a field which allows its professionals the opportunity to create comparable artistic works, whether they are caps, bridges, or the many other procedures performed by dental professionals. With dentistry you also begin with a palette, the patient’s oral cavity, and work with this palette to produce a product which is not only visually pleasing but also emotionally gratifying as well. A beautiful smile is a significant confidence booster especially to those who have never had the pleasure of having such a luxury. Furthermore, it is equally rewarding to be the so-called “artist” that provides them with such a beautiful gift. Dentistry is a skill that must be honed with many years of practice just as digital artwork requires countless hours to perfect the image. This idea of regularly learning new and more efficient techniques is appealing because it allows the profession to be less repetitive and continually interesting.
Gold: 5,614.00
Nov 30 2009 01:51pm
Quote (Kamel @ Nov 30 2009 03:41pm)
Hey guys. Uhh just wanted to ask you what you thought of this paragraph ahah. Its an excerpt out of my Personal Statement. Does it sound good? Can you think of anything additional that could be added? Thanks ahead of time :D

Aside from patient interaction and hands-on nature of dentistry, it is a visually driven field where the characteristics of precision and artistry are encouraged. A dentist’s work space, the patient’s mouth, is fairly limited. Therefore, in order to administer proper treatment the dentist must possess excellent manual dexterity. My fascination for dentistry is due, largely, to the amount of visual acuity involved.  Digital imaging has always been a hobby of mine. The ability to start with a blank palette and produce a work that is aesthetically pleasing is a joy all in itself. Dentistry is a field which allows its professionals the opportunity to create comparable artistic works, whether they are caps, bridges, or the many other procedures performed by dental professionals. With dentistry you also begin with a palette, the patient’s oral cavity, and work with this palette to produce a product which is not only visually pleasing but also emotionally gratifying as well. A beautiful smile is a significant confidence booster especially to those who have never had the pleasure of having such a luxury.  Furthermore, it is equally rewarding to be the so-called “artist” that provides them with such a beautiful gift. Dentistry is a skill that must be honed with many years of practice just as digital artwork requires countless hours to perfect the image. This idea of regularly learning new and more efficient techniques is appealing because it allows the profession to be less repetitive and continually interesting.

Sounds Good Broseph. Flows well and has excellent grammar. Explains your entire outlook on the field well imo. Very Impressive. ;)
Gold: 20.00
Nov 30 2009 01:51pm
Aside from patient interaction and hands-on nature of dentistry, it is a visually driven field where the characteristics of precision and artistry are encouraged. A dentist’s workspace, the patient’s mouth, is limited. Therefore, in order to administer proper treatment the dentist must possess excellent manual dexterity. My fascination for dentistry is due, largely, to the amount of visual acuity involved. Digital imaging has always been a hobby of mine. The ability to start with a blank palette and produce work that is aesthetically pleasing is a joy all in itself. Dentistry is a field that allows its professionals the opportunity to create comparable artistic works, whether they are caps, bridges, or the many other procedures performed by dental professionals. With dentistry, you also begin with a palette, the patient’s oral cavity, and work with this palette to produce a product that is not only visually pleasing but also emotionally gratifying as well. A beautiful smile is a significant confidence booster especially to those who have never had the pleasure of having such a luxury. Furthermore, it is equally rewarding to be the so-called “artist” that provides them with such a beautiful gift. Dentists must hone their skills with many years of practice just as digital artwork requires countless hours to perfect the image. This idea of regularly learning new and more efficient techniques is appealing because it allows the profession to be less repetitive and continually interesting.

Few MINOR grammar edits, fixed a passive sentence, rest seems good mate.

This post was edited by Kakkle on Nov 30 2009 01:53pm
Gold: Locked
Nov 30 2009 03:21pm
Quote (Kamel @ Nov 30 2009 07:41pm)

Aside from patient interaction and hands-on nature of dentistry, it is a visually driven field where the characteristics of precision and artistry are encouraged. A dentist’s work space, the patient’s mouth, is fairly limited. Therefore, in order to administer proper treatment the dentist must possess excellent manual dexterity. My fascination for dentistry is due, largely, to the amount of visual acuity involved.  Digital imaging has always been a hobby of mine. The ability to start with a blank palette and produce a work that is aesthetically pleasing is a joy all in itself. Dentistry is a field which allows its professionals the opportunity to create comparable artistic works, whether they are caps, bridges, or the many other procedures performed by dental professionals. With dentistry you also begin with a palette, the patient’s oral cavity, and work with this palette to produce a product which is not only visually pleasing but also emotionally gratifying as well. A beautiful smile is a significant confidence booster especially to those who have never had the pleasure of having such a luxury.  Furthermore, it is equally rewarding to be the so-called “artist” that provides them with such a beautiful gift. Dentistry is a skill that must be honed with many years of practice just as digital artwork requires countless hours to perfect the image. This idea of regularly learning new and more efficient techniques is appealing because it allows the profession to be less repetitive and continually interesting.

iso less english
Gold: 19,942.03
Nov 30 2009 03:28pm
Quote (DwV_pimp @ Nov 30 2009 04:21pm)
iso less english

? Was it bad?
Nov 30 2009 03:30pm
iso 35 fg loan to get my zealer a 20 stat torch ill pay u back
Nov 30 2009 03:32pm
Quote (Kamel @ Nov 30 2009 09:28pm)