d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev1106107108109110307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 30 2009 10:52am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Nov 26 2009 08:37am)
The Militia Channel!

Op MILITIA.

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: Come afk! Remember the "DOT" in the end of the name. Jessy has been working on her bot and I believe shes ready to open shop. Great place to be. This will also be used for all our meeting places for upcomming and ongoing events!

THIS
Nov 30 2009 11:02am
The Militia Welcomes our newest members! Hitech and Holy-Martyr

Nice of you guys to be here! Welcome aboard!

UPDATED As of 11/29/2009: To ALL new guildys and even some of you that have been here for awhile. DONT FORGET TO POST IN YOUR NOTEPAD SECTION! We ALL want to know a little bit about yourself. Its marked; "The Militia". Just follow the prefered format, it only takes >30 seconds to do. Thank You.
Nov 30 2009 11:08am
Melee SETB Tournaments
Hosted By Conc aka Chris

Quote (Conc @ Nov 30 2009 12:51am)

A Single Eliminaiton Team Bet (SETB) involves 4, 6 or 8 players for a 2 VS 2, 3 VS 3 or 4 VS 4 bet. In this case, in tournament mode, we'll want to shoot for four-player teams for 4 VS 4 single elimination dueling. Two and three-player teams may be acceptable for other SETB and SETB Tournament events. Players must not party-up in a SETB because while in a single elimination duel, multiple auras would give a winning team an advantage over the losing team. In our case our captains will be our guild leaders. At which point, each captain's strategies of sending which player to duel whom will help determine the final outcome of the SETB. When dueling, it's especially important to keep in mind that there is absolutely no healing in SETBs. After a player wins a duel, they must continue dueling the next opponent chosen by the opposing captain until they die or manage to do the impossible of "sweeping" all four opponents without dying. (It happens). The general idea is to defeat all four members of the opposing team with at least one player still alive on the winning team, which will then earn the winning team one "point". To actually completely "win" a SETB, a team must "earn" three points. Therefore, the first team to score three points first, wins the SETB and advances to the next round of the tournament.

Main SETB event rules are as follows:

(Any rules that are broken which affect dueling will disqualify a player for that round only (One point earned by a team = one round). The disqualified player may join the next round).

1. No healing during a single round.
2. No partying.
3. No exile shields are allowed to be used against non-zealers such as barbarians.
4. No running.
5. If a player is still tapped after they win a duel, they must continue and duel the next player of the other team if needed.
6. No jumping.
7. After a players says "Go," both players must walk toward each other without stopping until contact is made. *This is to eliminate the possibility of unfair shifting.
8. Once a player FFAs, they FULLY agreed to particpate in the SETB and finish it all the way through to the end until one team wins three points.
9. No player is allowed to leave during an active SETB.
10. If a player drops due to time out, that player has three minutes to return. If that player does not return within three minutes, that player becomes disqualified for that current round.
11. If a player drops due to time out and does not return at all, their team may reuse one player twice, but not the same player for a third time.

Quote (Conc @ Nov 30 2009 01:25am)
Btw Everyone can start signing up ur team for setb, I will be running it one day this next weekend. Ill check which of the 2 days i got off, sat or sun. But it will be one of the 2. It will be 2v2, rules posted above.

If we get enough to run 2 games, Nate u can run second game.

1. Conc & Since1987
2. LilNeko & PAWNGE

I hope this is fine Chris. I figured since your running this, ill just quote your most updated post including the rules so everyone can stay caught up. :cheers:
Nov 30 2009 11:31am
I WANT A TEEEAAAAMMMM
Nov 30 2009 11:37am
The Militia
:evillol: MILESTONES :evillol:

I.The Militia was first established October 14th 2009!

II.We hit our first 100pages on November 28th 2009!

III.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Fury Vs Fury Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

IV.We have THREE Militia members in the top FIVE of the Conc Vs Conc Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

V.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Zeal Vs Zeal Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

VI.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the General Melee Ladder! Including the top #1 and #2 spots!

VII. As of November 30th 2009. The Militia reigns #1 on ALL Melee ladders!

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Nov 30 2009 11:44am
Nov 30 2009 11:53am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Nov 30 2009 02:37pm)
The Militia
:evillol: MILESTONES :evillol:

I.The Militia was first established October 14th 2009!

II.We hit our first 100pages on November 28th 2009!

III.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Fury Vs Fury Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

IV.We have THREE Militia members in the top FIVE of the Conc Vs Conc Ladder! Including the #1Spot!

V.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Zeal Vs Zeal Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

VI.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the General Melee Ladder! Including the top #1 and #2 spots!

VII.As of November 30th 2009. The Militia reigns #1 on ALL Melee ladders!

hum, looks like a "ok" start <_<

Nov 30 2009 11:57am
:santa: The Militia Christmas Party! :santa:

Comming Soon! More details to come!
Nov 30 2009 12:03pm
**** UPDATES TO COME! ****

Guild Vs Guild Tournaments Hosted By The Militia

The Militia Christmas Party Hosted by The Militia

Internal Guild Tournaments Hosted By LilNeko aka Jessy

Thats it for this update session for 11/30. Next update will be in the middle of the week. Please refrain from posting in the middle of the session untill i am fully complete lol. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thank You

Rocky

The Militia
Nov 30 2009 12:12pm
Guild Raffle Update

CLOSED!

* Winning number will be choosn from Jsp Hourly raffle
- Out of the three numbers, the middle number will be the only one used.
- More ifo on how JSP raffle is structured can be found here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=200

* Winning number will be drawn the 1st of EVERY month.
- i.e December 1st @ 1:00AM Alaska Time.
- Winning ticket number will be able to be tracked here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=202
- REMEMBER; The middle number ONLY.

* 5fg Per number.
- FG is to be sent to me directly, to hold
- I will donate 100fg to the pot EVERY month.
- Larger fg amounts will come soon enough.
- Items may or may not be used aswell. ( Melee ofc)
- Donations from others are always gladly acepted.

* You must pick a number between 1-36.
- Just like jsp hourly raffle.
- There is NO limit on how many numbers can be picked.
- ANY tickets that are purchased MUST be done through via pm to me only.
- Again, EACH number is 5fg.

* UPDATES
- When updated and you do not see your raffle ticket posted, please pm me to re-update the ticket list.

Side Note:We can keep the numbers secret. PM me your raffle ticket(s) numbers and when I update the 1-36 count I will post it as "taken". SO, your dont have to post how many or which number(s) you have choosen.

Each Months winner will be posted in the updates section. Good Luck and lets have some fun!

* In no winner is chosen for ANY reason on the 1st, a new JSP number will be choosen the following day @ the same time. *

1. TAKEN
2. TAKEN
3. TAKEN
4. TAKEN
5. TAKEN
6. TAKEN
7. TAKEN
8. TAKEN
9. TAKEN
10. TAKEN
11. TAKEN
12. TAKEN
13. TAKEN
14. TAKEN
15. TAKEN
16. TAKEN

17. TAKEN
18. TAKEN
19. TAKEN
20. TAKEN
21. TAKEN
22. TAKEN
23. TAKEN
24. TAKEN
25. TAKEN
26. TAKEN
27. TAKEN
28. TAKEN
29. TAKEN
30. TAKEN
31. TAKEN
32. TAKEN
33. TAKEN
34. TAKEN
35. TAKEN
36. TAKEN

POT Total: As of 11/29/09: 280.00fg!

* 1 more day to go! Winner will be announced tonight at 1AM! ALL tickets are now ALL purchased. Good Luck to the entrys!
Gold: 20.00
Nov 30 2009 12:24pm
just figured out how to cancel a temp ban

happiest day of my life
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1106107108109110307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll