d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev1105106107108109307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 30 2009 09:26am
The Militia Update
Monday 11/29/2009

This week we got a lot going on. Lots of updates for you. There will be updates like this at least three times a week. Your ENTIRE guild updates will be posted three times a week since we are growing so fast. This is a great way to keep up with whats going on EVERY week in your guild. Its also a easier way to make sure no events fall through the cracks. Please let me finish ALL the updates before posting in the middle of a session. Again, any and ALL updates can be found in BLUE. Some updates might be repeated and just used as just a friendly reminder for everyone. Feel free to pm LIilNeko, CONC, Jew_and/or Myself for more information about anything you have seen here today.

* lol 30+ pages in 3 days? >< you guys are gonna need this :rofl:

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Nov 30 2009 09:53am
Nov 30 2009 09:59am
Guild Raffle Update

* Winning number will be choosn from Jsp Hourly raffle
- Out of the three numbers, the middle number will be the only one used.
- More ifo on how JSP raffle is structured can be found here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=200

* Winning number will be drawn the 1st of EVERY month.
- i.e December 1st @ 1:00AM Alaska Time.
- Winning ticket number will be able to be tracked here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=202
- REMEMBER; The middle number ONLY.

* 5fg Per number.
- FG is to be sent to me directly, to hold
- I will donate 100fg to the pot EVERY month.
- Larger fg amounts will come soon enough.
- Items may or may not be used aswell. ( Melee ofc)
- Donations from others are always gladly acepted.

* You must pick a number between 1-36.
- Just like jsp hourly raffle.
- There is NO limit on how many numbers can be picked.
- ANY tickets that are purchased MUST be done through via pm to me only.
- Again, EACH number is 5fg.

* UPDATES
- When updated and you do not see your raffle ticket posted, please pm me to re-update the ticket list.

Side Note:We can keep the numbers secret. PM me your raffle ticket(s) numbers and when I update the 1-36 count I will post it as "taken". SO, your dont have to post how many or which number(s) you have choosen.

Each Months winner will be posted in the updates section. Good Luck and lets have some fun!

* In no winner is chosen for ANY reason on the 1st, a new JSP number will be choosen the following day @ the same time. *

1. TAKEN
2. TAKEN
3. TAKEN
4. TAKEN
5. TAKEN
6. TAKEN
7. TAKEN
[9. TAKEN
10. TAKEN
11. TAKEN
12. TAKEN
13. TAKEN
17. TAKEN
19.TAKEN
21.TAKEN
22. TAKEN
[24. TAKEN
26. TAKEN
27. TAKEN
30. TAKEN
31. TAKEN
34. TAKEN
36. TAKEN

POT Total: As of 11/29/09: 215.00fg

* 1 more day to go! Winner will be announced tonight at 1AM! So get the last of the tickets now!
Nov 30 2009 10:12am
Trading Command Center

Here is some information about our T.C.C.You can utalize this new NOTEPAD section as a special trading weapon. This is just another great way to help you find and/or search for all types of special items; especially melee. Use this to your advantage. Each guild member is allowed up to TWO posts in this section. Please, when you use this area for extra marketing for your product(s) keep it updated as much as you can.

If you are reposting the thread(s) or updating them for ANY reason, Please DELETEyour previous post(s). Please use the below format when posting to keep that section clean and organized. Use this special search engine for all your melee needs. Enjoy your new weapon.

Thank You.

Realm(s): i.e ESCL and ESCNL
FT/ISO:i.e. FT and ISO
Link(s): www
Note(s): i.e. Ok to bump, DISO ASAP, Ect Ect...

11/24/2009 UPDATE: T.C.C. is now open in your notepad section. Feel free to start posting your threads. Good Luck.
11/26/2009 UPDATE: T.C.C. is a HUGE sucess! Great job everyone for utalizing your Trading Command Center! I love to see those threads in there!
11/29/2009 UPDATE: Heres this weeks latest For Trade and/or In Search Of threads!

MrBoomer
Realm: ESCL
FT: Look at the list
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37398501&f=169
Note: Good to Bump

PAWNGE
FT/ISO: ISO Perfect 756 Defense Arreats
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37480126&f=169&o=
Note: DISO

REKKT
REALM: ESCL
ISO: 30IAS+/265ED+ Eth Fool's Phase Blade
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37499393&f=169
Note: DISO this

JeW_
Iso: Fury Pelts
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37522559&f=169

JeW_
Realm: EscNL
Ft/Iso: ( 2 x 08 bk's + 08 gores )
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37524713&f=53

REKKT
REALM: ESCL
ISO: Conc Stuff
LINK: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37547130&f=169

MrBoomer

REALM: EscL
FT: my fury druid now sep
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37571731&f=169
Notes: Bump it mate

PAWNGE
ISO: 20/20/10 Anni
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37593317&f=169
Notes: ft fg

OwnYouEz
FT: Melee Inventory
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37604668&f=169

LilNeko
FT: cute e fools warspike.
linkz; http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37625732&f=169&o=0#p246806824

Kabigon
Realm: EScL
ISO: Perfect Eth Archon Plate Prudence ( 3183 Def. / +35 Resists / +170% Ed )
Link: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37639214&f=169&o=0
Note: Diso!

Nov 30 2009 10:15am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Nov 26 2009 08:02am)
:santa: The Militia Fundraiser :santa:

Its that time of year where others are in need of our help. We sometimes take for granted how easy it is for most of us to find the right type of melee items to build a new character with. For some, its as easy as a click of a button to purchase the forum gold. Its time to give back. Give back to a later decided individual who needs our help the most. Someone that really wants to get into melee. An individual that has a hard time getting FG and equipment just so they can have a little fun with the guys. Maybe its just because this person has no money for or even items to trade with. Whatever it may be, I purpose to host this fundraiser to show our support towards the groth of melee in general.

I would like to get as many peoples support on this project as possible. If your a little tight at the moment I understand. For those of you who have basic/general melee items layen around on mules, this is your chance to help give back and do your good deed for the year. I want this to be a team effort. There is no need for ONE person to donate everything we need. I could just do that myself. Our group effort will pay off in the end. This fundraiser will put a smile on someones face, all because of the support from the entire guild.

We are in search of a complete character. A list of items are listed below to give everyone an idea what to find, purchase or donate. I purpose to make a FULL Zealot. The items do NOT have to have godly stats nore be perfect in any way. Just basic entry level equipment that they can always upgrade later on. More than one type of item is ok aswell. I will post updates on donated items as each piece comes in.

I am taking nominations via pm for this lucky individual. It can be a fellow guildy or even just someone who has always wanted to get into melee but can't for whatever reason. If you would like to nominate someone, you mustsend me a pm on why they deserve to be chosen. From there we will decide on the right person.* UPDATED As of 11/25/2009: THREE individuals will be chosen for these donar characters. From what I hear we have ALOT of support from friends from all over JSP and not just fellow guildy's. I thank EVERY one of you that made that commitment to help with this project. Offical names will be publicly posted for those of you have donated for this good cause. Two Zealots and one Conc is what I think we came up with. A "what we still need" final updated list will be coming out soon to 100% fully complete all three characters. The 3 new owners will be decided upon a commitee of members that help run The Militia.

Jessy aka LilNeko
Conc aka Chris
Jared aka Jew_
and Myself.

If you know of ANYONE that would deserve to be proud owners of one of these melee characters please, pm ALL 4 of us the same information. The pm should include WHY they/you are good canadites. Think of it as a letter requesting grant money. Remember, we are looking for people that will stay active in duels if not a ladder aswell. Someone that either has a hard time getting together what they need becuase they cant afford it. We want to help GROW melee and your call will help make this happen. Just to give you an idea of what we excpect.

The 4 of us TOGETHER we will make the final decision on who gets what. Again, Thank You EVERYONE that has contributed to this special fundraiser. We all very much appreciate your good will.

Rocky

THIS

I need a UPDATE on what is still needed please. I would like these to go out before Christmas, early December if possible. Worst case, Ill just buy w/e is left needed.
DISO a updated list ASAP.

Thank You

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Nov 30 2009 10:19am
Nov 30 2009 10:31am
:ph34r: MISSION :ph34r:

* There will be monthly missions that will be presented to the guild. These are random acts that will help you progress in rank and also help you be active withen the guild. I keep a exel chart on my desktop on everyones activity withen the guild. This will have a slot aswell. All missions are voluntary and are posted at random. Good Luck. and Godspeed. *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To de-code: Highlight the below text with your curser. Read at your own risk.

For This mission if you choose to accept it, has priority over all other Ops. This is and will be a very important to the ongoing success of this guild.

We are recruiting for The Militia.

Your mission is to recruit at least one new member for your guild. It should be someone respectable and trustworthy. They must be familiar with melee in general. Gm is prefered. Talk to your friends and tell them what were all about. Were not just recruiting randoms. They have to fit our criteria. They have to want to be apart of something new and growing. Tell them that this is their opportunity to be part of a general melee family cares about there fellow soldiers. If they want to be with another active and fun melee guild, then tell them The Militia's door is always open.

This message will self destruct by the next page. Good Luck.

UPDATE As of 11/26/2009: Awesome Job everyone! 8 NEW members in less than a week! Make sure you welcome them into The Militia. Spread the word, The MILITIA is comming!

UPDATE As of 11/29/2009: Im keeping track of who has accomplished there missions. If you have already been upgraded in rank and recognized for it, then this is part of what helped you. Three more new soldiers have enlisted since this last update. Great job everyone! This mission will run till the end of December. Good Luck.
Nov 30 2009 10:36am
The Militia Introduces....

:evillol: HELL WEEK :evillol:

That right, HELL WEEK baby! Durring the whole 3rd week of December ( exact date comming soon) Our very own Jessy a.k.a. LilNeko will be performing grushes for a new melee character of your choice! Quests included. ALL on my tab. On top of that; during this crazy week, you will have a chance to find some ubers to help you get from 1 to 90. Thats right, I will ALSO pick up the tab for your lvl job on top of your rush from Jessy.

This is your golden opportunity to create a new ( it maybe your first) GM melee character of your choice! We will be doing this a whole week so pick your time frame and work it out with us. Nights are always best and we will be keeping a sign up list to get an idea on how many rushes are needed before we start. More the marrier, in the same game will be best. Dont forget, make your character in classic/ladder. You will convert later on. Its quick and ezier this way. I will be using the honor system for all the lvl jobs so all you have to do is pm me there price, a link or user and ill send you the fg you need to get you to atleast lvl 90.

This is your chance to make that Fury, Jab, Conc or even Zeal you always wanted to make. We are running a ladder for all types gm melee characters and here is your free pass. Thanks to your guild that wants you to excel. More details to come!

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: I have already started a sign up list for members that are doing HELL WEEK! We got Crushers! We got Botted Ubers! Heres you chance to sign up. Make that new melee char you always wanted. Shit.. remake the one you got now!

UPDATED As of 11/29/2009: I almost have a full crew that have enlisted in HELL WEEK. Hell week will start on December 13thand run through December 19th. Sign up today!

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Nov 30 2009 10:37am
Nov 30 2009 10:42am
The Militia Introduces....

*** BASIC TRAINING ***

B.T. will soon be available! This is a perfect opportunity for new comers to learn GM Melee! If your a little rusty, if you always wanted to go GM, if your failing on ladder with no idea whats going on... then THIS is for you. There will be a whole itinerary of stuff we will work with you on. Even if its the most basic stuff, Your drill sergeant will teach you everthing you need to know. Small things like; terms i.e dr, bm, ft6, setb, gm, mxb, ds, hl, fps, ect ect. Help with all types of builds; i.e Jab, Fury, Zeal, Conc. help with stats, gear review, melee styles, how to's, bad manners, good manners and more. Basic melee info that some of us take for granted and not share with others because of misc reasons. We will train you to become the best of the best. We will help you achieve your goals, w/e they may be. Pm me if you would like to enlist. Sign ups are now available. Set dates will be determined to help go around your schedule.

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: Sign up's have started! Date will be determined ASAP. ForEVERYONES information - You can keep this 100% anonymous.

UPDATED As of 11/29/2009: This 100% anonymous Boot Camp will start on December 20th run through the end December. This will be held each quarter as more people are recruited . Mark your calendars!
Nov 30 2009 10:44am
Guild Rank Banners

Kamel our guru GFX guy and I put these together for everyones use. Feel free to sport them in your sigs and/or profiles to help represent your guild. No other guild is doing this. Its just another way to help JSP recognize a great melee guild you all are helping to build.

Colonel:
Lieutenant:
Staff Sergeant:
Nov 30 2009 10:46am
Sergeant:
Corporal:
Private First Class:
Nov 30 2009 10:50am
General Guild Banner:

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: For the new guys! - Use these babys! Put em in your sig or even your profile! Show JSP who you represent, consider it like your uniform.

UPDATED As of 11/29/2009: Sergeant Major and Major is being worked on by Kamel as we speak.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1105106107108109307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll