d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Seeking Guidance And Support
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,119.00
Aug 15 2024 04:29pm
Hey fellow JSP'ers and Christian brothers and sisters,

I’m reaching out in a time of deep struggle, hoping to find some guidance and support. My son was born in June 2022 and diagnosed with one of the rarest survivable birth defects, known as Cloacal Exstrophy (O.E.I.S.). He has spent 200 days of his short life in the hospital, and it’s been an incredibly painful journey.

This experience has tested everything—my faith, my resilience, my financial stability, and my career. I’m at a loss, feeling like I’m failing my family and my Savior. I’ve never felt so defeated.

I don’t know where to turn, and I’m desperately seeking some words of wisdom or encouragement. Maybe even someone I can talk to regularly that might have a shoulder to lean on - or an ear to listen. I am so tired.

Thank you for reading.
Gold: 12,715.00
Aug 15 2024 07:49pm
Hang in there brother :love: you are doing everything you can
Gold: 35,746.31
Aug 16 2024 09:59pm

I know this feeling brother I’m sorry.
Just know you are not failing you are fighting and in my eyes that is different. So keep fighting!

If you need to talk msg me here or on discord. I would be more than willing to talk about anything.

James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
Gold: 60,014.00
Aug 17 2024 09:20am
Im so sorry to hear this
No words will help but i want to say stay strong sir
Try not to stay indoors too much and dont think too deep
Use most of your spare time walking outside or doing some sort of activity with people
Dont stay alone
Im sure youll get through.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2024 08:30pm
Feel free to message me, would love to share my information with you. Me, my wife, and our brothers and sisters in Christ will lift your son, you, and your family up in prayer. Continue to pray, read the Bible, have fellowship, and reach out for help - the Christian life is not a solitary one and there are many who would love to help.

Psalm 88
New International Version
Psalm 88
A song. A psalm of the Sons of Korah. For the director of music. According to mahalath leannoth.A maskil[c] of Heman the Ezrahite.
1Lord, you are the God who saves me;
day and night I cry out to you.
2 May my prayer come before you;
turn your ear to my cry.

3 I am overwhelmed with troubles
and my life draws near to death.
4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit;
I am like one without strength.
5 I am set apart with the dead,
like the slain who lie in the grave,
whom you remember no more,
who are cut off from your care.

6 You have put me in the lowest pit,
in the darkest depths.
7 Your wrath lies heavily on me;
you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.[d]
8 You have taken from me my closest friends
and have made me repulsive to them.
I am confined and cannot escape;
9 my eyes are dim with grief.

I call to you, Lord, every day;
I spread out my hands to you.
10 Do you show your wonders to the dead?
Do their spirits rise up and praise you?
11 Is your love declared in the grave,
your faithfulness in Destruction[e]?
12 Are your wonders known in the place of darkness,
or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion?

13 But I cry to you for help, Lord;
in the morning my prayer comes before you.
14 Why, Lord, do you reject me
and hide your face from me?

15 From my youth I have suffered and been close to death;
I have borne your terrors and am in despair.
16 Your wrath has swept over me;
your terrors have destroyed me.
17 All day long they surround me like a flood;
they have completely engulfed me.
18 You have taken from me friend and neighbor—
darkness is my closest friend.

Romans 8:31-39
New International Version
More Than Conquerors
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[a]

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This post was edited by g0spel on Aug 21 2024 08:31pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 30 2024 10:20pm
Read this and thought of you.

“One of the primary purposes of trials in our lives is to wean us from this world and strip us of earthly hope so that we would cling to the hope and strength that come only from God.”
JONNY ARDAVANIS
Gold: 1,930.21
Sep 8 2024 07:36pm
My thoughts and prayers are with you man. I hope little man pulls through and love and warmth fill you both till times end. God bless.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic