d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Deep Study
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 760.00
May 14 2024 11:31pm
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

Check out this Playlist by Walter Veith, there are over 40 hours of content, and it goes extremely deep into biblical history, the world today, the prophecies throughout the bible, the history of Catholicism, Protestantism, and Occultism as a whole. He explains secret societies, the Jesuit order, the plans of the new world order, and many earthly mysteries. He helps us understand a lot of the confusion and attempts at discrediting the bible and Jesus's divinity. He points out how they are WRONG and Jesus is the truth using biblical, historical evidence every step of the way!

Throughout the whole thing explains our place in the world as Christians and teaches us not to be afraid or worry about it because when you understand what to look for you know your enemy, and taking away the unknown gives you power over it.

Hide the word of God in your hearts and put on the armor of God because there are hard times comin' for us Christians and I want you all to be prepared to hold on to your faith!

This series took me a couple months to work through, I would get a few minutes in on my commute to work and back, started listening at the gym, and any chance I could. I binge watched it as much as I could and it became the only thing I would listen to until I got through it. I stopped to do my own comparative research along the way and take notes because there's some amazing information about our faith to be learned here.

Please comment as you watch if you decide to, and we can talk about it!

This post was edited by Ariana on May 14 2024 11:35pm
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic