d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1535455
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Sep 15 2024 09:05pm
I LONG FOR YOU
(Monday – 16 Sept)

I SEEKED for you when you ran away from Me, says the LORD. I already loved YOU when you wanted nothing to do with ME. You did not SEEK Me first. It was I who sought YOU first. My PATIENCE will NEVER run out with you. How can a mother ever FORGET her children? How can I ever FORGET YOU, My precious CHILD? Then it took MY BLOOD to buy YOU back. I will never turn My back on YOU. I LONG for YOUR love. I will forever hold you to My CHEST.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

CIRCLE OF HEALING
Sep 16 2024 05:47pm
YOUR PRAYER OF THANKS!
(Tuesday – 17 Sept)

HEAVENLY FATHER, I'm just here to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. You spoil me so. Just looking around me, I see YOUR BLESSINGS and GREATNESS. I know I don't deserve any of this. It's just all YOUR MERCY and GOODNESS. Thank You for FORGIVING my sin and still forgiving. Thank you for being the MEANING and purpose of my life. I feel so SAFE in YOUR STRONG arms. Thank you for precious FAMILY and FRIENDS that we can love and PRAY with.
We also LOVE You very much. Amen.

THE POWER OF CONSENT
Sep 17 2024 06:00pm
I'M PRAYING FOR YOU
(Wednesday – 18 Sept)

FATHER, this PRECIOUS HUMAN longs for You. Please bring Your presence and FILL this PERSON from head to toe. Please make all that is broken whole. The LORD now gives YOU new HOPE and strength. He makes you CALM and CALM. You now receive new ENERGY to BITE. His GRACE is more than enough for you. The LORD turns the attacks of the enemy away from you. You are SAFE in His ARMS. I will PROTECT you and TAKE CARE of you, says the LORD. You RECEIVE my abundant GOODNESS and FAVOR.

ANOINTING SEED
Sep 18 2024 07:14pm
YOUR FESTIVAL MEAL
(Thursday – 19 Sept)

BREAK OUT IN JOY, SAYS THE LORD. Your KING is here. Put on your FESTIVAL CLOTHES, because your GROOM is coming in. Prepare yourself for the joyous dance. The FESTIVAL MEAL is ready. My ABUNDANCE is here… My milk and wine. My FOUNTAINS have broken open in the land of thirst. Break out in rejoicing at your KING's splendor and GREATNESS. His GLORY radiates before Him. His LOVE PASSION for YOU, burns in His heart. His Hand TOUCHED you. You ENJOY His embrace. I AM YOURS FOREVER, says the LORD.

BOUGHT WITH BLOOD
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1535455
Add Reply New Topic