d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev152535455Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Sep 5 2024 08:31pm
I GIVE COMMAND
(Friday – 6 Sept)

NOW it will SPROUT, says the LORD. NOW My GLORY is revealed in your life. NOW I COMMAND to activate your BREAKTHROUGH. NOW the heavens are OPEN over YOU. Now you THINK in a radical new WAY. NOW the WINDOWS of the HEAVEN are OPEN over you. NOW you AGREE with every Divine PROPHECY ever spoken about you. NOW you are filled anew with the HOLY SPIRIT!
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

BREAKTHROUGH CIRCLE
Sep 6 2024 06:51pm
EVERY HURT WORD
(Saturday – 7 Sept)

HEAVENLY Father, I am PRAYING especially for the PERSON who is reading these words right now. You are familiar with everyone's PAIN and grief. You know every hurtful word and deep LONELINESS. You understand every feeling of failure and REJECTION. JESUS, You Yourself were also rejected and were CRUCIFIED. You understand our uncertainty and DOUBT. The LORD now wraps His FATHERLY ARMS around you and holds you TIGHT. He wipes away your TEARS. He COMFORTS you. He gives new POWER. YOU are HIS forever.

HEALING CIRCLE
Sep 7 2024 09:11pm
ON THIS SUNDAY
(Sunday – 8 Sept)

On this SUNDAY you experience My DIVINE presence here near YOU. So INTIMATE. Intense. That's exactly what your SOUL THRIVES. More of My NEARNESS. More of My intense LOVE with you. You long for ME to TALK to you. After My WORD about your life and FUTURE. My Word about your HEALTH and finances. You long for My POWER and inspiration. New HOPE and peace. You need MY REST. My CALM in your mind. You no longer need criticism and condemnation. What you LONG for is understanding and ACCEPTANCE. What you need to hear today is: I LOVE YOU unconditionally with a Divine PASSION, says the LORD. I want you to know and EXPERIENCE this today. You are MINE FOREVER.

HOPE FOR THE FUTURE
Sep 8 2024 07:52pm
I HAVE THE LAST SAY
(Monday – 9 Sept)

YOU will experience the Presence of the LIVING GOD with YOU as you read here. NO, I will never turn My BACK on you, says the LORD. NO, the enemy does not have the LAST say over your life. NO, I will not leave you alone for ONE SECOND. YES, I will always CARE and provide for you. I'm for you... and never against you. YES, My SPIRIT will not depart from you. You are COVERED under My BLOOD. Yes, I will never stop TALKING to you. I LOVE you with an eternal LOVE, says the LORD. You are MINE FOREVER.

DIVINE GUARANTEE
Sep 9 2024 07:50pm
YOU HAVE AN ANCHOR
(Tuesday – 10 Sept)

THANK YOU JESUS ​​for this Precious PERSON who now PRAYS with me. Please let this PERSON at this moment become AWARE of Your breathtaking presence and LOVE. Thank you JESUS ​​that we have an OPEN channel to the FATHER. Thank you for LISTENING to our childlike and sincere PRAYER. We need YOUR STRENGTH and STRENGTH so urgently... YOUR WISDOM and SAYING in all our decisions. We LONG for YOUR REST and peace… for YOUR HEALING and comfort. Thank you that we can LOVE You for WHO You are. You are the ANCHOR and foundation of our entire existence. MY goodness and FAVOR rest upon YOU, says the LORD. You are not alone for one SECOND.

SEED FOR SOULS
Sep 11 2024 07:59pm
THE GOOD OLD DAYS
(Wednesday – 11 Sept)

Do NOT dream any longer about the good old days, says the LORD. Your FUTURE is more beautiful than your past. Your biggest BREAKTHROUGH is not behind you, but in front of you. The BEST is yet to come. I MULTIPLY your inheritance… 30, 60 and 100-fold. I MANIFEST My Word over YOU in unexpected ways. I move with YOU...from glory to greater GLORY. Your end will be BIGGER than your beginning. You have been TESTED and found faithful, says the LORD. Because you have been faithful in the little things, I will now appoint you over BIGGER THINGS. You are more GOD-Conscious than ever. You can just dry your TEARS. You are READY for your next phase of GLORIOUSNESS. You have tarried long enough at this mountain.
There is a HIGHER mountain where I AM WAITING for you!

ANOINTING CIRCLE
Sep 11 2024 08:00pm
WILD HORSE
(Thursday – 12 Sep)

JESUS, today I choose anew to submit my WILL to YOUR WILL. I don't want to be like an untamed animal that just wants to BREAK everything. I want to live every moment DEPENDING on You. Please give me a HUMBLE and teachable spirit. I don't want to be CONFUSED and arrogant. I have stamped my foot against the same stone long enough. Please TEACH me Your way of THINKING and DOING. Please give me Your ATTITUDE towards all people. You are the POTTER and I am the CLAY.

THE POTTER

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Sep 11 2024 08:00pm
Sep 12 2024 07:58pm
YOUR PLEASANT YEAR
(Friday – 13 Sep)

My PLEASANT YEAR is here, says the LORD! My KINGDOM is here! My full PROMISES concerning you are here! My PROVISION is here… and My ANOINTING! It is FULFILLMENT. My EVERYTHING is here. I have just ARRIVED on earth. My SPIRIT is already POURED OUT. My WORD is finished here...leave upon all men. From NOW you will experience My FAVOR like NEVER before.

DIVINE FAVOR
Sep 13 2024 06:09pm
I COMFORT YOU
(Saturday – 14 Sep)

HEAVENLY FATHER. I pray now especially for this precious person's SADNESS and PAIN. You are the GREAT PHYSICIAN (Matt 8:7). You can make WHOLE what is broken (Is 42:3). You COMFORT like no one else can. I wipe away your TEARS, says the LORD (Rev 21:4). I understand your SADNESS and PAIN. It's ME who HOLDS you TIGHT in your HOUR OF CRISIS. I not only comfort you, but I also heal the ROOT of your hurt. I specialize in BROKEN hearts (Luke 4:18). I give you new STRENGTH and HOPE (Is 40:31). I restore your JOY and joy of life. You will again hop and DANCE before Me, says the LORD (Psl 150). You will SING for joy again (Ps 149:1). I will take off your raw clothes and put on you FESTIVAL CLOTHES (Zech 3:4). You are MINE.

YOUR FESTIVAL CLOTHES
Sep 14 2024 09:07pm
SO TUMBLY
(Sunday – 15 Sep)

IT is now time for YOU to enter into the REST of the LORD. Your life is too tumultuous. You are RUINED. You are TAPED EMPTY. Now you need REST. Divine rest. Your Spirit must rest. Your THINKING and EMOTIONS must rest... and your BODY must rest. It is now time to be quiet and first WAIT on the LORD. Go REST at the FATHER'S OASIS. There is a place of SOUL REST for YOU. A place of REFRESHMENT and restoration. A place of becoming WHOLE and building up. You REST in My FATHER'S ARMS, says the LORD. It's ME who carries you.

COMPLETE CIRCLE
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev152535455Next
Add Reply New Topic