d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev151525354Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,607.00
Aug 25 2024 09:18pm
LOVE YOURSELF?
(Monday – 26 Aug)

BEFORE you can LOVE others, you must first love YOURSELF. Before you can love yourself, you must first receive and EXPERIENCE your HEAVENLY FATHER's tons of love. That's exactly what I'm doing, says the LORD. I already loved you BEFORE you knew or loved Me. All love begins with Me. I AM LOVE. There is no TRUE love outside of Me. I am the starting point. I love you unconditionally JUST AS YOU ARE. Only when you believe and EXPERIENCE it, everything starts to change. Because I love you, you can also love YOURSELF and OTHERS. Nothing or no one can ever diminish My love for YOU. You are MINE FOREVER.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

CIRCLE OF LOVE
Aug 26 2024 07:45pm
YOUR HOUR HAS COME
(Tuesday – 27 Aug)

YOUR HOUR has come, says the LORD. I always work NOW...in the present tense. You experience MY presence and LOVE NOW. I am busy with a SPECIAL job in your life and circumstances. MY arms are wide OPEN for you. You can't tell what will happen TOMORROW, but you have this MOMENT to live and be HAPPY… now to make the right DECISIONS. Your whole life is made up of precious NOW MOMENTS like this. Don't wait for ONE DAY before you will be grateful and HAPPY. I give you My LIFE and ABUNDANCE at this MOMENT.

ANOINTING SEED
Aug 27 2024 08:47pm
MY BRIGHT LIGHT
(Wednesday – 28 Aug)

NOTHING in Me is dark or uncertain. My LIGHT shines BRIGHT. There is no uncertainty in My LIGHT. I am never doubtful or DOUBLE HEART, says the LORD. My truth is always the TRUTH… and there is no lie in the Truth. My YES is My YES, and My NO is My NO. My WORD is YES and AMEN. Therefore you refuse any CONFUSION and doubt… any uncertainty and HALF truths. You distinguish any lie long before the time. I confirm to you: YOU will KNOW the TRUTH, and the Truth will set you FREE (John 8:32).
Thank You FATHER, we RECEIVE it now in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

I GET FREE
Aug 28 2024 07:46pm
WHY TESTS?
(Thursday – 29 Aug)

YOUR faith has lately been TESTED like little before, says the LORD. Your CHARACTER has been tested...and your PATIENCE. Your faith and your TRUST in ME have been tested. Also your ATTITUDE and genuine love towards other people. Only after your faith has been TESTED does it become REFINED faith. The purpose of every test is not to break or humiliate you. The goal is your PROMOTION. Because you are FAITHFUL in the least, I will CHANGE you over MORE. That's how MY PROMOTION works... bigger BREAKTHROUGHS. Greater FAITH. More AUTHORITY and authority. More FINANCE. Greater IMPACT and ministry. More ANOINTING. Greater HEALING. More WORD and greater revelations. That's exactly MY DREAM for your life. Rest assured: I am WITH you in every TEST! And when I PROMOTE YOU, no one can ever take it away again.

YOU ARE BEING CARRIED
Aug 29 2024 07:41pm
THE POWER OF CONSENT
(Friday – 30 Aug)

YOU will experience the ANOINTING of the HOLY SPIRIT as you read here. YOU and I are in Divine CONNECTION with each other at this moment... through the HOLY SPIRIT. We are experiencing the dynamic impact of 'CORPORATE ANOINTING'. JESUS ​​underlines the power of our PRAYER OF AGREEMENT in Matt 18:18-19. We agree on your BREAKTHROUGH in every area of ​​YOUR LIFE... including where you currently NEED it the MOST. We agree on your Divine HEALING and body strength. We agree on your peace, CALM, happiness and harmony. We agree on the 'STUNNING' relationship between you and your HEAVENLY FATHER. We agree on your supernatural FINANCIAL care and provision. We agree on your and your family's PROTECTION and security.
Thank You Father and so it shall be... and MANIFEST... in the Name of JESUS ​​CHRIST our SAVIOR! Amen!

MULTIPLICATION SEED
Aug 30 2024 07:13pm
EMPTY CRYING
(Saturday – 31 Aug)

Let me dry your TEARS, says the LORD. Maybe it feels like you've cried yourself EMPTY... yet the sadness and PAIN is still UNBEARABLE. I am PRAYING especially for YOU. Only GOD alone can COMFORT and hold you. I PRAY for the miracle of COMFORT and calmness. JESUS ​​knows human PAIN and sorrow. HE knows REJECTION and separation…loneliness and ANXIETY. No one understands and COMFORTS like HE. I will carry you, says the LORD. Don't fear.

THANK YOU CASE
Aug 31 2024 07:59pm
HE'S UNDER YOUR FEET
(Sunday – Sept 1)

I now DECLARE about YOU: The enemy is under YOUR feet in JESUS' Name. As a BORN AGAIN child of GOD you are no longer the enemy's VICTIM. He can't MANIPULATE you anymore. He fears JESUS ​​who lives INSIDE YOU. You have AUTHORITY over him and his works. JESUS ​​inhabits EVERY ROOM of your HEART. Therefore, the enemy has NO GAP and foothold in your life. You have been WASHED and cleansed by the BLOOD of JESUS ​​CHRIST. HE ALREADY OVERCOME the enemy on the Cross.
Heavenly Father, I DECLARE and confirm this about YOU in JESUS' Name! Amen.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Sep 1 2024 07:25pm
YOU WERE BROKEN
(Monday - Sept 2)

In your EMPTY I SEARCHED you. I have COMPLETED you again, says the LORD. You were BROKEN, but I MADE YOU WHOLE. You were so STRESSED, but I put My PEACE in your heart. When you were too WEAK to PRAY for yourself, I INTERCEDED with the FATHER for you. When you feel at your LOWEST, I am still as close to you as your own BREATH. My PATIENCE with YOU will NEVER run out, says the LORD. I will always HOLD you tightly to My CHEST and carry you in My love.

MINISTRY SEED
Sep 3 2024 07:12pm
MY PRAYER FOR YOU
(Wednesday – 4 Sept)

FATHER, I now place this precious MAN before You. Please let YOUR HOLY SPIRIT POWER flow through this person… from head to toe. The Lord STRENGTHENS you. He speaks your COURAGE. He picks YOU up with a LOVE WORD. He understands your UNCERTAINTY. The LORD turns the ARROWS of the enemy away from you. He is your advisor and ADVOCATE. He walks before you on your life's path. You find your SECURITY in HIM. HE is your SAFE ROCK… your Comforter and Helper. Your Provider and Protector.

IN GOD'S ARMS
Sep 4 2024 05:44pm
BEGOTTEN BY THE SPIRIT
(Thursday – 5 Sept)

WHAT IS BEGOTTEN in you is begotten by the HOLY SPIRIT (Matt. 1:20). This is exactly what is happening to YOU. The Holy Spirit BEGOTTEN the LORD's dreams and THOUGHTS inside your HEART and Spirit. He is the IN-PLANTER of Divine revelatory knowledge. It is the SPIRIT that kicks off your NEW SEASON at the right time. You are born of the SPIRIT - Born of the SPIRIT. It is the Holy Spirit that fills you with JESUS. JESUS ​​lives inside your HEART through the Holy Spirit. Also, as you read here, something DIVINE is BEGOTTEN in your HEART by the HOLY SPIRIT.

SPIRIT MAN
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev151525354Next
Add Reply New Topic