d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev15051525354Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,607.00
Aug 15 2024 08:27pm
NOT REBELS
(Friday – 16 Aug)

NO, you are not asking these questions because you are REBELS. You ask these questions because you are SINCERELY LOOKING for ANSWERS… looking for the TRUTH… actually YOU are looking for ME, says the LORD. You are HUNGER for My presence. After My power and INTERVENTION in your life and circumstances. You hunger for My SUPERNATURAL intervention and FULFILLMENT. You're a teachable spirit. You want to GROW and soar. Something inside you cries out: There is MORE. You investigate and 'EXPLORE'. You scratch and ASK. You explore and LISTEN. Yes, it is I who put this URGE in you. You hunger for My FULLNESS and SPIRIT. You thirst for the LIVING WATER. You yearn for My SECRETS... for My MYSTERIES and depths... for My INTERPRETATION and LOVE. Yes, I alone can quench your THIRST. I SATISFY your hunger. I FULFILL your whole being with Myself.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

ANOINTING CIRCLE
Aug 16 2024 08:46pm
ATTITUDE IS MORE IMPORTANT
(Saturday – 17 Aug)

The Lord sees your good attitude. A person can have the most wonderful gifts and talents, but if you have an ugly attitude, everything is useless. Your attitude is more important than your gifts and talents. You can give thousands of rands for the work of the Lord, but you have to give it with the right attitude. The Word says: God loves a cheerful giver. The Word also says that we must have the same attitude as Jesus.

DIVINE ARMS
Aug 17 2024 08:41pm
FEEL MY ARMS
(Sunday – 18 Aug)

FEEL My ARMS holding YOU tightly, says the LORD. It's My STRONG arms that make you calm and QUIET. In My arms you feel SAFE...untouchable! Nothing or no one can RIP you out of My arms. There were times when you TOUCHED yourself out of My arms like the Prodigal Son, but you later climbed back YOURSELF. I held you and comforted you as always. You knew My arms would ALWAYS be OPEN for YOU. In My arms you are never AFRAID or afraid. You are FEARLESS and calm. You experience My POWER and LOVE. Also NOW, as you read here, my HOLY SPIRIT power flows through you from head to toe. This is where YOU BELONG. Don't fear. I will PROVIDE, says the LORD.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen

CIRCLE OF PROVISION
Aug 18 2024 08:35pm
LOVE THAT HEALS
(Monday – 19 Aug)

I SEND you love that HEALS, says the LORD. Love that puts OINTMENT on your wounds... that dries your TEARS and comforts you in your sorrow. Love that makes you relax again and lie back in your FATHER'S arms. No crisis is too bad, and no obstacle too great, for MY LOVE. It's love that restores your PEACE and makes your SUN shine again. You were CREATED for love. It's love that makes life SENSE. Love is My true CHARACTER and being. I cannot help but be love. You will discover and experience it anew. That's what the WORD says: GOD IS LOVE... and this GOD is breathtakingly LOVE for YOU!

LOVE THAT COMFORTS
Aug 20 2024 08:59pm
THE GOD OF CRISES
(Tuesday – 20 Aug)

MAYBE it feels like you've been through HELL. Everything is going WRONG. Everything that could BREAK, broke. DISASTER upon disaster. One DISAPPOINTMENT after another. Perhaps you have already asked: When will it all STOP! That's how you feel. I don't have easy answers for you. What I PRAY WITH you is: LORD please INTERVENE. We CALL on You in our crisis and ANXIETY. Please SAVE this precious person from every SETBACK and distress. STAND UP for us against the enemy. We believe and RECEIVE it NOW…
in the Name of JESUS. Amen.

I STAND UP FOR YOU
Aug 20 2024 09:00pm
I PROVIDE
(Wednesday – 21 Aug)

My HEAVENS are already open to YOU, says the LORD. You just walk in. All that is Mine is yours. The TABLES are set. I never offer YOU the SECOND best. It's always My very BEST. I have already bought everything for you and paid in full on the CROSS. It's YOURS. I enjoy it when you take possession of your FULL INHERITANCE. That is why you are never REFUSED or uncouth towards your HEAVENLY FATHER. You sit on His lap and are super peaceful in His presence. You HONOR Me when you enjoy and take possession of EVERY bit of My GOODNESS. The heathen nations will ask: Who is your GOD?
Thank you Father in JESUS ​​Name.
I am Your child forever. Amen.

MY FULL INHERITANCE
Aug 21 2024 10:10pm
GRACE WEARING
(Thursday – 22 Aug)

I have more MERCY for YOU than you have for yourself, says the LORD. I look at you and at people with different EYES. My grace is the only HOPE for humanity. Condemnation and PUNISHMENT have never saved anyone. Criticism and REJECTION neither. It's only MY GRACE that can SAVE and change people. There is no HURT that cannot be HEALED by my unconditional LOVE. You are here on earth to give and receive BUCKETFULS of love. Everything in Me is LOVE. You will now EXPERIENCE and enjoy it MORE than ever.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name! Amen.

I CARRY YOU
Aug 22 2024 09:17pm
SO GRATEFUL
(Friday – 23 Aug)

YOU will never forget where you came from, says the LORD. It motivates and INSPIRES you to greater heights. It makes you a GRATEFUL and humble person. You live every second in deep DEPENDENCE on Me. It's Me who CARRIES you and HOLDS you tight. You are always eager to bring all the GLORY to ME for all MY GOODNESS and FAVOR in your life. Also for your precious FAMILY. You see your FATHER'S hand in everything. You are plugged into My POWER and PROVISION. I am your GOD and FATHER. Witness My MIRACLES...even in the little things. You can never stop saying THANK YOU.

SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION
Aug 23 2024 08:25pm
YOUR FATHER'S GRACE
(Saturday – 24 Aug)

YOU ARE MERCIED by your FATHER. You are ACQUIRED by the Heavenly JUDGE... by the BLOOD of JESUS. There is NO RECORD with Me of any sin or guilt against you, says the LORD. That is why YOU act with GREAT FREEDOM and fearlessness. Inferiority does NOT exist in your vocabulary. YOU are treated by the MOST HIGH as a KING'S SON and DAUGHTER. Nothing or NO ONE can EVER take you out of MY HANDS, says the LORD. You have an HONORABLE POSITION as My precious CHILD... forever.
Thank you Father in JESUS ​​Name! Amen.

CIRCLE OF HEALING
Aug 24 2024 08:27pm
NEW LABELS
(Sunday – 25 Aug)

THERE are just too many NEGATIVE things happening to you lately. Too many disasters and setbacks. Too many DISAPPOINTMENTS and pain. So many memories of the PAST. But I give you a NEW BEGINNING, says the LORD. I replace the sadness with Divine LOVE and joy. Supernatural BREAKTHROUGHS and encounters with the LIVING GOD. It is I who call the chaos to ORDER. You break FREE from the negative LABELS of the past. You are not known as a black sheep and a bad luck bird. You are known as a BLESSED of the MOST HIGH... A Prince and Princess of the MOST HIGH... reflecting My GLORY.

CIRCLE OF PROTECTION
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev15051525354Next
Add Reply New Topic