d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1474849505155Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Jul 15 2024 10:08pm
YOU ARE HOLDING
(Tuesday – 16 Jul)

LORD JESUS, I PRAY especially for this precious person. You HAD to read these Words now. You are HOLD by your Heavenly FATHER. You are COMFORTED and strengthened by the HOLY SPIRIT. There are STRONG ARMS wrapped around YOU… EARS listening to your HEART PRAYER. There is SOMEONE who notices you… someone who understands your HURT. Someone who doesn't CRITICIZE or judge you. Your TEARS are DRIED. Your SUN will shine again. The birds will sing for you again. You will know that it was I who CARRIED you when you could no longer walk yourself. You are MINE forever.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name! Amen.

DIVINE ARMS
Jul 16 2024 09:30pm
YOUR CRISIS
(Wednesday – 17 Jul)

I am there for you in your hour of crisis, says the LORD. It won't BREAK you. I am BIGGER than your crisis. I am there in your sickness and sorrow. I have already borne it on the cross. I am now SPEAKING of your HEALING by MY BLOOD. I am there for you in your FEAR and doubt. You receive new Faith, Hope and Love at this moment. It's My WORD that LIFTS and COMFORTS you. The enemy fears MY WORD. My Words are LIFE... and CREATE life. Everything will pass away, but My WORD will remain forever. Go into this POWER of yours. I am with YOU.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

BREAKTHROUGH SEED
Jul 17 2024 09:23pm
YOUR EAGLE WINGS
(Thursday – 18 Jul)

YOU were BORN for My GOODNESS and GLORY, says the LORD. You were born to be a CHANNEL for My LOVE and FAVOR. You were born not only to be a conqueror, but MORE than a VICTOR in ME. You were born to FLY like an EAGLE... to experience My full CAPACITY in you... BORN for Divine POWER and AUTHORITY... joy and ABUNDANCE. You will TREASE upon the works of the enemy... FEARLESSLY in ME! It's My POWER that works in and through you.

CIRCLE OF HOPE
Jul 18 2024 08:23pm
I WILL PICK YOU UP
(Friday – 19 Jul)

Your SMART will turn into JOY, says the LORD. I myself will dry your TEARS. You SIT on my lap and LISTEN to My Words of CONSOLATION. I encourage you like no one else. You experience My supernatural CALM and PEACE. What the enemy tried to STEAL, I give you BACK with interest. I am your FATHER and you are my precious CHILD. My GRACE is ENOUGH for you.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jul 19 2024 09:46pm
BE STILL
(Saturday – 20 Jul)

In QUIET and REST lies your STRENGTH, says the LORD. There is no way you can be INTIMIDATED by the enemy's BRAVADE. You are forever free from MANIPULATION and INTIMIDATION. The enemy's lies have NO EFFECT on you. You know the TRUTH, and the truth sets you FREE. You are always a WINNER when you have the TRUTH on your side. I will FIGHT for you.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name, Amen.

SEED FOR SOULS
Jul 20 2024 06:20pm
I GIVE MY BEST
(Sunday – 21 Jul)

I HAVE ALREADY POURED OUT MY BEST on you, says the LORD. I have nothing BETTER to offer you than My ONLY SON. There is no greater SACRIFICE than the BLOOD of My PRECIOUS SON. Everything you could EVER need is INCLUDED in this GREATEST GIFT. He who has the SON of GOD has ETERNAL LIFE. I am the one who has your FREEDOM. You can never forget it.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Jul 21 2024 08:59pm
IN YOUR DARKEST NIGHT
(Monday – 22 Jul)

In the darkest NIGHT, you will not FEAR, says the LORD. Even if an ARMY stands against you... I will PROTECT you. You will not FEAR. What can a HUMAN do to you. It is I who CARE for you. Therefore keep your eyes FOCUSED on Me. I am your FATHER forever.

DIVINE ARMS
Jul 22 2024 08:24pm
THAT'S MY FAVOR
(Tuesday – 23 Jul)

I am pouring out my FAVOR upon you, says the LORD. I bless you with My calmness and PEACE. Supernatural health and PROTECTION … Fatherly CARE and provision. You are SURROUNDED with My goodness and FAVOR. You refuse to believe the LIE of the enemy. Your friends and family are BLESSED. Your VEHICLE and RESIDENCE are blessed. Also your THINKING and emotions... your soul and SPIRIT. You speak FAVOR. You BID favor. You SPREAD favor… and live Divine FAVOR.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jul 23 2024 08:25pm
NEW HOPE
(Wednesday – 24 Jul)

DO NOT throw in the towel. You will not stay lying down. Don't lose HOPE. GOD is there for you. Your help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. If it wasn't for HIM, you wouldn't have been here a long time ago. He CARRIED you, even at times when you didn't realize it. Do not blame and reject the LORD in your CRISIS. Don't make STATEMENTS that you will bitterly regret later. Believe in your FATHER'S goodness and FAVOR… even in the middle of your darkest night. I will CARRY you, says the LORD. Don't fear. I have already defeated the enemy.
Thank You Father, in JESUS ​​Name! Amen.

CIRCLE OF HOPE
Jul 24 2024 08:33pm
NEW HOPE
(Wednesday – 24 Jul)

DO NOT throw in the towel. You will not stay lying down. Don't lose HOPE. GOD is there for you. Your help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. If it wasn't for HIM, you wouldn't have been here a long time ago. He CARRIED you, even at times when you didn't realize it. Do not blame and reject the LORD in your CRISIS. Don't make STATEMENTS that you will bitterly regret later. Believe in your FATHER'S goodness and FAVOR… even in the middle of your darkest night. I will CARRY you, says the LORD. Don't fear. I have already defeated the enemy.
Thank You Father, in JESUS ​​Name! Amen.

CIRCLE OF HOPE

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Jul 24 2024 08:35pm
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1474849505155Next
Add Reply New Topic