d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1464748495055Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Jul 2 2024 06:28pm
I CARE FOR YOU
(Wednesday – 3 Jul)

It is I who OPEN the WINDOWS of the HEAVEN over you, says the LORD. It is I who instruct My ANGELS for your PROVISION and protection. You will never have to apologize for your FAITH in Me. You have a fearless and FEARLESS faith in the LIVING GOD. Your FAITH has SAVED you. You refuse to fear. Therefore your EYES will behold the GLORY of the MOST HIGH. I am your FATHER forever.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jul 3 2024 07:52pm
I'M PRAYING FOR YOU
(Thursday – 4 Jul)

I KNOW of every night you lie AWAKE because of worries and STRESS, says the LORD. You are WORRIED about your finances and your FAMILY. Worried about your health and the FUTURE. But your worrying only MAKES things WORSE. It makes you sick and DRAINS your energy. Worries later make you DEAF and BLIND to MY solution. Now THROW your worries on Me, says the LORD, for I CARE for you. I am your SHEPHERD and Provider… your Savior and HELPER. There are people who are PRAYING for you. I wrap you in the blanket of My LOVE.
Thank you JESUS! Amen.

I'M CARRYING YOU
Jul 4 2024 08:50pm
POWER TO WORK
(Friday – 5 Jul)

I PRAY especially for your WORK in JESUS ​​Name. You experience Divine POWER and WISDOM to do your work to the BEST of your ability. You have a positive INFLUENCE on everyone you work with. You are a PEACE MAKER. The LORD gives you Divine WISDOM to handle all conflict RIGHTLY. You are CREATIVE and PASSIONATE in your work. You experience Divine FAVOR and PROSPERITY. Together we say THANK YOU to GOD that you have a job and that you are still HEALTHY to be able to work. We also pray ESPECIALLY for every person who DOESN'T have a job, that YOU will SUPERNATURALLY provide. We pray for the BLESSING of the LORD on your salary and INCOME. We ask for PROTECTION and SAFETY in your work. You are truly a BLESSING from the MOST HIGH.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

WORK FOR THE LORD
Jul 5 2024 07:58pm
I CARRY YOU
(Saturday – 6 Jul)

When you are weak, I am STRONG, says the LORD. When you are weak in your own strength, you are more DEPENDENT on My strength and STRENGTH. When you are too WEAK to walk on your own, I will CARRY you. Even in your WEAKEST hour, My MERCY is ENOUGH for you. Therefore you do not glory in YOUR OWN STRENGTH. You GLORY in Me alone. You are already a walking MIRACLE... to My HONOR. I will not leave you alone for one second.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Jul 6 2024 07:42pm
I WILL GET YOU OUT
(Sunday – Jul 7)

Here is my PEACE, says the LORD. Here is My PRESENCE in your hour of CRISIS. Here is my PROVISION in your finances. I CARE for you like no one else can. Here is My COUNCIL and wisdom in all your DECISIONS. I am your COUNSELOR and Helper. You are plugged into My POWER SOURCE. You will never be ashamed. I will GET you OUT.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jul 7 2024 06:52pm
PEACE IN THE STORM
(Monday – 8 Jul)

You FEAR no man, says the LORD. What can a HUMAN do to you? Your life is SAFE in my hands. That is why you are CALM and peaceful in Me. Your FUTURE is not in the enemy's hands. It's ME who brought you HERE. Even in the midst of the STORM, you experience my PEACE and calmness. It's ME who CARRIES you. You FOCUS on My closeness and POWER. At this moment it is My LOVE and healing that is FLOWING through you. I will provide.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jul 8 2024 07:18pm
I AM YOUR FOUNTAIN
(Tuesday – 9 Jul)

Your FOUNTAIN will never dry up, says the LORD. I am the Source and ORIGIN of your fountain. Your PROVISION comes from Me. It's My goodness and FAVOR that FLOW to you like rivers. I AM your fountain of LIVING water. You find your FULFILLMENT in Me. I am your SECURITY and guarantee. You DRINK in My LOVE. Here is My POWER and healing.
Thank you JESUS. Amen

BREAKTHROUGH SEED
Jul 12 2024 09:10pm
SPRING AND SUMMER
(Saturday – 13 Jul)

Your SUN will shine again, says the LORD. The wheel will TURN positively for you again. After every winter, there comes a spring and a SUMMER. I have a covenant with YOU... to NEVER leave or forsake you. In your worst STORM, I am closer to you than ever. I declare that you will now experience My presence with you very INTIMATELY. I speak of your calmness and stability. I COMFORT your sadness. I give you a new PERSPECTIVE on your life and circumstances. You feel CALM with ME by your side. I will always LOVE you and CARE for you.
Thank You Father, in JESUS ​​NAME! Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jul 13 2024 08:10pm
SUPPLY AND SAFETY
(Sunday – 14 Jul)

RECEIVE your ABUNDANCE ANOINTING, says the LORD. It is My ANOINTING that BREAKS every yoke. I speak abundance in your HEALTH and SPIRIT… abundance in your PROVISION and safety. Abundance in your JOY and Divine POWER. It runs OVER. My power multiplies in you. It's FREE about your life and circumstances. I speak this about YOU: From this moment your BREAKTHROUGH will begin to manifest in a supernatural way... in JESUS ​​Name. For everyone who prays receives; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him who knocks it will be opened (Matt 7:8). It's My LOVE that FLOWS through you... from head to toe.
Thank You Father, In JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

SEED FOR SOULS
Jul 14 2024 09:54pm
DON'T GET DRAGGED ALONG
(Monday – 15 Jul)

YOU will not be SUCK by the spirit of this WORLD, says the LORD. Yes, you are in this world, but NOT OF this world. You don't get DRAGGED AWAY by other people's fears and negativity. You will not bow the knee to HATE and aggression. It is My SPIRIT that directs and guides your life. My FULLNESS is yours. You and I walk a path of Faith, Hope and Love. You think differently, SPEAK differently and BELIEVE differently than the negative world. Your GOD is KING.
Thank You Father in JESUS ​​Name. Amen.

NEW THINKING
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1464748495055Next
Add Reply New Topic