d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1454647484955Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Jun 22 2024 06:54pm
MISTAKES OF THE PAST
(Sunday – 23 Jun)

YOU will no longer be MANIPULATED by the mistakes of the PAST, says the LORD. Every curse is BROKEN. Every chain is DESTROYED. Your REDEMPTION breaks through like the morning sun. I have already unlocked HEAVEN for you with My BLOOD. DESTINY is calling! Your FUTURE is greater than your past. This is My WORD about YOU. I BLESS you, and no one can stop it. It is My FAVOR that I CONFIRM over you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I BLESS YOU
Jun 23 2024 09:53pm
DIVINE ENERGY FLOWS
(Monday – 24 Jun)

As you WORSHIP me, DIVINE energy flows through your veins, says the LORD. Every time you worship Me, SHIFT your FOCUS away from misery and fear. Worship makes you sit with Me in HEAVENLY places. It is My PRESENCE that makes you CALM. Your crisis always gets SMALLER when you WORSHIP Me. It's your SECRET. Nothing or no one can stop your WORSHIP. You worship Me in good times, but also in times of crisis. That's the secret of your victory. I stand by your door through thick and thin.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOUR FOCUS SHIFTS
Jun 24 2024 08:21pm
EVERY CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN
(Tuesday – 25 Jun)

EVERY curse against you is already BROKEN in JESUS ​​Name. Every arrow fired at you will 'BACKFIRE' to where it came from. You are FEARLESS towards the enemy. The LORD will FIGHT for you. Stand STILL and witness the SALVATION that the LORD is working for you. You will not retaliate. Vengeance belongs to the LORD. Let Him retaliate as He sees fit. I have already broken the curse on the CROSS, says the LORD. I cried out: It is FULFILLED...for you too. It is My FAVOR and PROVISION that rests upon you. You accept it with childlike FAITH!
Thank you JESUS! Amen.

YOUR PROVIDER LIVES
Jun 25 2024 08:33pm
YOUR OPEN WINDOWS
(Wednesday – 26 Jun)

OPEN the WINDOWS of your HEART, says the LORD, so that My sunbeams may shine in. Open the windows so that My PEACE and OXYGEN can enter. Open the curtains so you can see deeper into My PLAN. I want to broaden your VISION, says the LORD. You have to LOOK further… and look wider. I remove the SHELL from your eyes. You SEE the bright LIGHT that illuminates your whole life. My LIGHT is the SOURCE of your life and PEACE. You refuse to face circumstances. You focus on the INVISIBLE... on the GOODNESS and FAVOR of the MOST HIGH. I am your HELPER.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jun 26 2024 09:40pm
YOUR PLACE OF HONOR
(Thursday – 27 Jun)

You have a PLACE OF HONOR in My Heart, says the LORD. I treat you as My GUEST OF HONOR. Nothing or NO ONE can ever make Me be negative about you. I am so proud of each and every one of My precious CHILDREN. My COVENANT with you stands firm. I have never given up my PLAN and dream because of YOU. I STAND by your door through thick and thin. I AM your FATHER, and you are my PRECIOUS CHILD. You are an EXAMPLE of My GREATNESS and My GOODNESS. The world needs to see what a wonderful FATHER you have. The UNIVERSE is in your FATHER'S HANDS. That's why you are calm.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOUR FATHER'S PRECIOUS CHILD
Jun 27 2024 07:25pm
EMOTIONAL WOUNDS
(Friday – 28 Jun)

HEAVENLY FATHER, thank you that YOUR VOICE will never be silent in our lives. Our ears are OPEN for YOUR SAYING. Every day's WORD brings you step by step closer to Me, says the LORD. Every day's WORD gives you another piece of your puzzle. It forms part of your Divine 'BIG PICTURE'. Every day's WORD is MEDICINE for your emotional WOUNDS, for your MIND and BODY. It's an ENERGY INJECTION for your VISION, future and PLANNING. Every day's WORD equips you to live more EFFECTIVELY and fulfilled. It's part of your character formation and MINISTRY. Whoever has an ear to hear will hear what I want to say. My VOICE is the SECRET of your total life and decisions. It is I who LEAD you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SEED FOR SOULS
Jun 28 2024 07:45pm
NEVER STRESSED
(Saturday – 29 Jun)

I am never STRESSED, says the LORD. Nothing or no one ever SCARED me. In Me you will always have PEACE. Do not let your heart be DISTURBED by the things that happen in the world. In Me you find CALM and rest… regardless of the STORMS that rage… safe in your FATHER'S arms. It's ME who CARRIES you. You will not fear.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SAFE ARMS
Jun 29 2024 08:05pm
SEIZE THIS MOMENT
(Sunday – 30 Jun)

TRUST Me with your PAST and FUTURE, says the LORD. You can't CHANGE anything about it. All you have is TODAY. I so want you to live TODAY TO THE FULLEST. Today is My GIFT to YOU. Fully seize this Divine MOMENT. Great is your REWARD. I will RAISE you at the RIGHT time. There are DIVINE opportunities all around you. I open doors for you that no one can close.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jun 30 2024 06:29pm
SO CONCERNED
(Monday – 1 Jul)

YOU are so WORRIED about everything lately. Worried about your FINANCES and the future. Worried about your HEALTH and family. Worried about the COUNTRY and the politics. But the LORD now says to YOU: THROW all your worries on ME, because I CARE FOR YOU. Don't fear. just BELIEVE. It's ME who CARES for you. I carry you in My strong FATHER arms. Thank you JESUS. We now choose to no longer PATTERN our worries, but give them to You. You will always CARE and provide for us...PROTECT and Heal us.
Thank you JESUS! Our trust is in You alone. Amen.

EXPERIENCE MY PEACE
Jul 1 2024 04:51pm
HERE IS MY PEACE
(Tuesday – 2 Jul)

Do not be DISASTERED about the things of this WORLD, says the LORD. Don't fear. This world will PASS, but I remain FOREVER. In Me you have PEACE. Your IDENTITY is in Me. No one can tear you out of My HAND. It is I who CARRY and STRENGTHEN you. Am I not the one who carried you here? I am your FATHER, and you are My precious CHILD. My LIGHT will always shine upon you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MY PRECIOUS CHILD
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1454647484955Next
Add Reply New Topic