d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1444546474855Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Jun 13 2024 07:23pm
YOU BELIEVE MY WORD
(Friday – 14 Jun)

The enemy specializes in LIES, but I SPECIALIZE in the TRUTH, says the LORD. It's the TRUTH that sets you free. I speak Truth about your body and HEALTH. I am your PHYSICIAN. I speak Divine Truth about your FINANCES and provision. I am the one who CARES for you. I speak the Truth about your FORGIVENESS through My BLOOD. I have FORGIVED you 100%… and continue to cleanse you EVERY day. It's the SECRET of your life and future... you BELIEVE My WORD above your circumstances. Great is your REWARD. You just TRUST in ME.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jun 14 2024 08:48pm
I HAVE THE LAST SAY
(Saturday – 15 Jun)

Sometimes you FEEL like life is so UNFAIR. Why does it sometimes seem that wicked people THRIVE, and upright people suffer? But there is one TRUTH that you HOLD ON to, says the LORD: Life is not fair, but your GOD is fair. Your circumstances do not have the LAST SAY. Your GOD has the LAST SAY. Everything depends on the END. The WISH STRIPE determines everything. Your BIG REWARD isn't here right now during the race. Your BIG REWARD is when you cross the WISH STRIPE. For everyone who perseveres to the END, the BIGGEST REWARD ever awaits. Then you will exclaim: It was ALL worth it. GREAT is your REWARD.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jun 15 2024 05:46pm
SO EXCITED
(Sunday – 16 Jun)

HEAVENLY FATHER, please make it QUIET here in my tumultuous heart. I feel so RUSHED and CONFUSED sometimes. Please help me. You have now asked enough QUESTIONS, says the LORD. Enough arguing and FIGHTING. Enough debated and PHILOSOPHIZED. It got you NOWHERE… just more CONFUSED and hanging in the air. DROP the stuff you don't understand... and make the BEST of what you do understand. The things you already understand are POWERFUL enough to change your entire life and CIRCUMSTANCES. The doubters will always have ample EXCUSES for their doubts. You are done with APOLOGIES. Now you only FOCUS on a positive, CREATIVE, constructive and FAITHFUL life pattern. You will surely reap the FRUITS of it. I'm with you
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

FOCUS ON JESUS
Jun 16 2024 11:10pm
COME REST A BIT
(Monday – 17 Jun)

COME SIT a while at My FOUNTAIN, says the LORD. Just REST first. Come RECHARGE at My feet. I want to apply FRESH OINTMENT to your wounds. You need NEW POWER. You yearn for a DIVINE injection of LOVE and POWER. Come eat and drink, otherwise the road will be too LONG for you. It is I who strengthen your inner SPIRIT-MAN. I feed your SOUL with My Divine WORD and SPEECH. I also feed your BODY with My Divine POWER and STRENGTH. Also My HEALING that flows through you from head to toe. It's ME who does it.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I CARRY YOU
Jun 17 2024 06:08pm
MY CONFIDENCE
(Tuesday – 18 Jun)

I share My SECRETS with YOU, says the LORD. My mysteries are not meant for STRANGERS, but for MY CONFIDENTS. I will never cast My PEARLS before swine. I share My SECRETS with everyone who HUNGERS and THIRSTS for My Heart's Secrets. I share this with CONFIDENTIALS who seek INTIMACY with Me. People who cherish My WORD. Which ponders and KEEPS My thoughts. It is My greatest JOY to REVEAL My mysteries to YOU... and to see the radical IMPACT it has on your LIFE. I DO it. Your Heart and Spirit are open to MY GOODNESS and GREATNESS.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

LOOK AT MY GREATNESS
https://m.facebook.com/Hansie.Smit.STEP/
Jun 18 2024 07:46pm
I WILL PROTECT YOU
(Wednesday – 19 Jun)

FATHER, I now pray this PRAYER of PROTECTION for the precious PERSON reading here. I give My ANGEL instruction for your PROTECTION, says the LORD. You are never alone. You are SURROUNDED every moment with My PRESENCE and LOVE. I know of dangers and pitfalls that you are not aware of. That's why I sent my ANGELS AHEAD to clear the way for you. I give you CALM and PEACE...regardless of all that is going on around you in the world. You are never a product of this world and of circumstances. You are a product of My GOODNESS and FAVOR.
Thank you JESUS! Amen.

CIRCLE OF HEALING
Jun 19 2024 07:45pm
OPEN TO MY WORD
(Thursday - 20 Jun)

Do not FEED yourself with the FEAR of this world, says the LORD. It's POISON for your Mind, Soul and Spirit. Also for your BODY. Stay away from the things that STEAL your JOY... from everything that makes you NEGATIVE and fearful. You can't AFFORD it. Your SOUL is at stake. Also your HEALTH. More than ever you must OPEN yourself to My WORD... to My THOUGHTS about your life and future. You choose to believe My GOODNESS and FAVOR... over the negative lies of the enemy. I BOUGHT you to Myself with My BLOOD. YOU ARE MINE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOU ARE MINE
Jun 20 2024 01:32pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Jun 20 2024 06:44pm
BORING BOUNDARIES
(Friday – 21 Jun)

YOU were born to live RADICALLY in ME, says the LORD. You were BORN to break out of your KNOWN and boring boundaries... and discover NEW WORLDS in Me. You were born to live SPIRIT-DRIVEN. You were born not only to be a WINNER, but MORE than a conqueror through My Son JESUS. That's what the WORD of YOU says. Everything CHANGES when you BELIEVE what I say and think about YOU! Therefore you will not FEAR!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jun 21 2024 06:40pm
I WILL CARRY YOU
(Saturday – 22 Jun)

FATHER, sometimes things happen that we do not UNDERSTAND. I know exactly what I am doing in YOUR life and circumstances, says the LORD. I don't mess around with My PLAN for your life and FUTURE. My WORD about YOU stands firm. I will never go back on My WORD. Your CREATION PURPOSE has already been established even before you were BORN. I made your AWARENESS of PURPOSE unlike any other HUMAN on earth. I did it for a REASON. You experience My INVOLVEMENT with YOU every day and moment. I work through the positives... and through the negatives. I will make EVERYTHING work out to your ADVANTAGE, says the LORD... and to MY HONOR. You TRUST Me and FOLLOW Me with childlike FAITH and TRUST. It's ME who CARRIES you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

DIVINE PROTECTION
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1444546474855Next
Add Reply New Topic