d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1434445464755Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
Jun 3 2024 08:34pm
EK WERK ANDERS
(4 Jun – Dinsdag)

EK wil jou VERRAS, sê die HERE. Ek is vol verrassings in JOU lewe. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Ek is mal daaroor om dinge ANDERS te doen. Om OORSPRONKLIK te wees. Alles in My is VARS en NUUT. Ek hoef niks te DUPLISEER nie. Elke sneeuvlokkie is UNIEK. My skeppingsvermoë VERRAS jou elke keer. Ek is super KREATIEF. Daarom, maak jou gereed vir NUWE dinge in JOU lewe. Kyk, alles het NUUT geword. Jy doen die moontlike, maar EK spesialiseer in die ONMOONTLIKE. Dis EK wat dit doen.
Dankie JESUS. Amen.

EK SAL JOU DRA
Jun 4 2024 06:55pm
Even in the desert
(5 Jun - Wednesday)

No, I never left you, says the Lord, and I will never leave you or turn my back on you. Man can leave me, but I will never leave man. I stand by you in your darkest hour. I am stronger than your emotions of fear and anxiety. Even if you don't feel close to you sometimes I'm always with you. You do not serve a beautiful-again-God that is only there if everything goes well. I am also the God of deserts, winters, pain and loneliness. This is your greatest security and insurance. I stay faithful in every facet of your life. I am your eternal Father.
Thank you Jesus. Amen.

I'm always with you
Jun 5 2024 08:06pm
MY WEALTH and ALMIGHTY
(June 6 – Thursday)

I am going to DEMONSTRATE to you how great My LOVE is for YOU, says the LORD. You are already a DEMONSTRATION of My GOODNESS and FAVOR. The heathen will be amazed at how GREAT your GOD is. My TREASUREROOMS have never been emptied, says the LORD. There is MUCH MORE than any human can ever PRAY or THINK. The entire human race underestimates My GREATNESS and FAVOR. They underestimate My WEALTH and ALMIGHTY. I am looking for people who are READY for My GOODNESS and FAVOR. People in whom I can DEMONSTRATE my GLORY. All things are POSSIBLE to the one who BELIEVES.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

THE GOD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE
Jun 6 2024 06:44pm
DIVINE DIRECTION
(Jun 7 – Friday)

CONFUSION is never mine, says the LORD. The SHEPHERD never confuses His sheep. Your SHEPHERD knows exactly where HE is GOING with you. You don't have to UNDERSTAND everything because HE understands everything! You are always SAFE when you TRUST Me. Your Shepherd is with you every SECOND! You TRUST Him with your LIFE. I will GUIDE and PROTECT you, says the LORD. For you CARE and provide. You follow Me every moment.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jun 7 2024 08:29pm
EXPERIENCE MY PEACE
(8 Jun – Saturday)

I SPEAK the PEACE of the MOST HIGH over YOU and your precious LOVED ONES. Do not FEAR, says the LORD. Don't STRESS. Do not listen to the LIES of the enemy. Do not stoop to the level of your adversaries. Do not allow REVENGE and bitterness. As long as you stand on the side of LOVE, you are on My side, says the LORD. Eventually all will PERISH, and only LOVE will remain. Because… I AM LOVE. Experience in this moment… My supernatural calmness and PEACE. It's ME who carries you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I CARRY YOU
Jun 8 2024 07:09pm
I RAISE YOU
(June 9 – Sunday)

The LORD sees your 'COMMITMENT'. You were FAITHFUL in the least. Therefore He will hire you over MORE. The LORD knows exactly when each of us is READY for PROMOTION. Be SURE, He will not make you WAIT one DAY longer than His perfect WILL for you. You have already been TESTED and refined over YEARS. Your ATTITUDE has been tested. Your FAITH is purified. You clung to the WORD and PROMISES. Now it is the Lord's time for YOUR PROMOTION. He will RAISE you and no man can STOP it. To GOD all the GLORY.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

ANOINTING SEED
Jun 9 2024 08:29pm
I STRENGTHEN YOU
(Monday – 10 Jun)

JESUS, thank you for this PRECIOUS PERSON who is now engaged with me in this PRAYER. We know that You are so close to us through the HOLY SPIRIT. You have PASSED more tests than you realize, says the LORD. The enemy is quick to ACCUSE you and tell you that you are bad. But that's a LIE. I look at you with WINNER EYES. I see your beautiful ATTITUDE. I see your 'COMMITMENT'. You did not stay in the CRISIS. You have RISED again after every setback. I see it HIT, says the LORD. After every test you PASS, there is PROMOTION for you. I ENLARGE your territory. I ENCOURAGE you and INSPIRE you every step of the way. I'm WITH you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Jun 10 2024 07:50pm
I'LL TURN IT AROUND
(Tuesday – 11 Jun)

It is I who is working to SWING things DIVINELY in your life and circumstances, says the LORD. It's ME who is TALKING to YOU ​​and ENCOURAGING you. I'm not into JOKES. YOUR life and FUTURE is MORE IMPORTANT to Me than you realize. It is I who PROVIDE for all your needs. It's ME who makes you HEALTHY. It is I who bring PEACE and HARMONY in all your RELATIONSHIPS. It is I who PROTECT your family in the hollow of My HAND. It is I who FORGIVE and EXCUSE you. It is I who give you ETERNAL LIFE. You RECEIVE it with childlike FAITH and GRATITUDE.
Thank you JESUS! Amen

MIRACLE SEED
Jun 11 2024 05:54pm
CALL FOR HELP
(Wednesday – 12 Jun)

MY EARS are open to your CRY FOR HELP, says the LORD. In your hour of crisis, I CARRY you. Not a HAIR will fall from your head without My PERMISSION. This STORM will not overwhelm you. I have instructed my ANGELS to PROTECT you. You refuse to FEAR. You refuse to throw in the TOWEL. You refuse to SPEAK negatively. You refuse to give up your FAITH. I will bring you out on the other side, says the LORD. And you will give Me the HONOR for it for life.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Jun 12 2024 07:34pm
DIVINE DIRECTION
(Thursday – 13 Jun)

I DECLARE about YOU: The LORD's clear DIRECTION and BRIGHTNESS in your inner man. There are big DECISIONS ahead of you. You receive Divine INSPECTION and GUIDANCE from the HOLY SPIRIT. Here is your KEY: When you have to CHOOSE between different options… follow the option where you experience the most PEACE and POSITIVITY. When you feel TENSIONED and IRRITATED ... don't 'MOVE'. Ask the LORD to give you an DISCOMFORT over the wrong option... and an EXCITEMENT over the RIGHT option. When you become QUIET in prayer, the answer usually lies deep in your SPIRIT waiting for you. I have already placed it there for you, says the LORD. I will LEAD you. Don't FEAR.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I AM YOUR COMPASS
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1434445464755Next
Add Reply New Topic