d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1424344454655Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,622.00
May 25 2024 06:49pm
(Sunday – May 26)

I put my FAITH with your FAITH for a BREAKTHROUGH in your life and circumstances. You have a CHOICE whether you are going to AGREE with my prayer or not. It's voluntary. There is Divine power in PRAYER OF AGREEMENT. Hear what JESUS says: Again I say to you: If two of you AGREE on earth about any matter they may ask, it will fall to them as part of my FATHER who is in heaven (Matt 18:19). We agree on JESUS' HEALING power in your body and EMOTIONS... His PEACE in your mind... His FORGIVENESS for all our sins... and his provision in our FINANCES. We also agree on our PROTECTION and SAFETY in JESUS' Name. We BELIEVE it TOGETHER... with childlike FAITH in our Heavenly FATHER.
Thank you JESUS! Amen.

TURN YOUR WHEEL
May 26 2024 09:12pm
HERE IS MY BREAKTHROUGH
(Monday – May 27)

HERE is My BREAKTHROUGH, says the LORD. Here is My PROVISION and CARE. You experience a supernatural CALM and peace... even if you can't even UNDERSTAND it properly. You do not fear the STORM. I have already defeated the enemy. You are GOD CONSCIOUS. Your GOD is BIGGER than the storm. Your CHILDHOOD faith SAVED you. I specialize in crises, says the LORD. It is I who bring about the BREAKTHROUGH.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE EYES
May 27 2024 06:55pm
THIS CRISIS
(Tuesday – May 28)

This CRISIS will not BREAK you, says the LORD. Your GOD is BIGGER than the crisis. That is why you refuse to take your EYES off Me. That's exactly what the enemy wants. He wants you to focus on him. You REFUSE. You are FOCUSED on ME. You focus on My WORD about your life and FUTURE. You focus on My PROTECTION and Provision for you. You focus on FAITH, Hope and Love. You refuse hatred and retaliation. You refuse bitterness and fear. You have a LIVING FAITH that this world understands nothing of. You do what My WORD says: You walk BY FAITH, and NOT by SIGHT. Go, says the LORD, your FAITH has SAVED you!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

BREAKTHROUGH THINKING
May 28 2024 08:38pm
IT'S LEGALLY YOURS
(Wednesday – May 29)

The enemy has NO RIGHT to STEAL from you, says the LORD. You are legally a BLESSED of the MOST HIGH. I paid the price in FULL. HEALING by My BLOOD is legally yours. FORGIVENESS and provision are yours. Also protection, peace and harmony. There is nothing OUTSTANDING. No one can ADD or take anything away from it. You never apologize for something that is rightfully yours. I AM HONORED by it when you STAND on your LEGAL HERITAGE. It cost Me My BLOOD. It's My GIFT to YOU. You are already BLESSED… from head to toe.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CHILDHOOD FAITH
May 29 2024 06:33pm
EMPTY TAPPED
(Thursday – 30 May)

It sometimes FEELS like everything and everyone just TAPS you EMPTY. You have to be strong for EVERYONE. You have to WEAR them all the time… often AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE. But you are INSTALLED with ME, says the LORD. I give you NEW STRENGTH and strength. I am your PROVIDER and HELPER. Don't fear. I will CARRY you. You receive NEW power and strength. Your tank will never run out. You just keep tapping into Me. I AM the Fountain of Living Water. I speak a MIRACLE in your Spirit, Soul and Body... in your thinking and emotions. Also in your finances.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

THAT'S MY NEW POWER
May 30 2024 05:53pm
BIGGER LIGHT FOR YOU
(Friday – 31 May)

HEAVENLY FATHER, we thank You for Your LIGHT and GUIDANCE in our lives. Greater LIGHT breaks through for YOU, says the LORD. It is the light of My GLORY. Greater light for your FUTURE and the way FORWARD. Greater light in My WORD that BREAKS OPEN for you. You will SEE and understand things that were previously HIDDEN to you. Greater light in all your DECISIONS and OPTIONS you must consider. You experience greater BRIGHTNESS and CLARITY than ever. It's My LIGHT that HEATS your Soul with DIVINE warmth and love. You feel LOVED and SPECIAL. All fear, doubt and darkness are DRIVEN by the LIGHT of my PRESENCE, says the LORD. I stand by YOU through thick and thin.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Gold: 20,400.31
Trader: Trusted
May 31 2024 09:48am
Thank you for posting

:hug:
May 31 2024 05:55pm
I SEE
(Saturday – 1 Jun)

I SEE someone who radically RISES above your PAST and BACKGROUND. Someone who will no longer be able to be squeezed into a CAN. You SHAKE off the chains of NEGATIVITY. You are FREE. You refuse all man-made RESTRICTIONS. I see SOMEONE receiving a New IDENTITY in JESUS ​​Name. Someone who knows: All things are POSSIBLE to the one who BELIEVES. Someone who VENTURES in FAITH. Someone who leaves the COMFORT ZONE. You are a Possibilities Thinker. You are a revolutionary. I SEE someone who is FEARLESS. Someone with a Dynamic VISION and Creative Purpose. To this 'SOMEONE' I want to say: YOUR HOUR HAS COME... in JESUS ​​Name! It is I who do it, says the LORD.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

Hansie Smit – StepMinistries.NET
Jun 1 2024 07:46pm
YOU ARE ANCHORED
(Sunday – 2 Jun)

NO, your ANCHOR will not break, says the LORD. No matter how bad the STORM RAGE. Your EYES stay focused on your SAVIOR. You will COME out stronger on the other side. I am greater than any STORM. Because you continue to BELIEVE, you will continue to experience My POWER and HELP. You will not FEAR. It is I who CARRY you. You are already a walking EXAMPLE of My POWER and LOVE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jun 3 2024 08:33pm
Criticism and back-stitch
(3 Jun - Monday)

Don't let anyone force you into bitterness. Life is not always fair. How do you handle unfair criticism, back-stitch and disloyalty? If ever there was anyone who had an excuse to be embittered, it was Jesus. Yet he chose forgiveness. Bittering is to drink poison and hope your enemy dies. Forgiveness sets you free. No one can force you to be embittered ... or to forgive. You always have a choice to walk in love. You are free, says the Lord. And no one can stop it. You are and remain a blessed of the Most High!
Thank you Jesus. Amen.

I bless you
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1424344454655Next
Add Reply New Topic