d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Encouraging Word Of The Day #32
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 10 2010 11:12am
Quote (xnatex21 @ Jan 10 2010 01:11pm)
I see you're not intelligent and can make up imaginary numbers that aren't relevant.

Subjectivity is for people who are too involved. I see you've become involved, so enjoy caring about this thread and insulting me rather then the point I made. Strawman Argument ITT.
Gold: 2,045.00
Jan 10 2010 11:32am
Quote (404Error @ Jan 10 2010 12:12pm)
Subjectivity is for people who are too involved. I see you've become involved, so enjoy caring about this thread and insulting me rather then the point I made. Strawman Argument ITT.

Dude, you posted the dumbest comment I've read in PaRD, tried to back it up with made up numbers, and then tried to insult me for not caring. If I wasn't this bored, I would have ignored your stupidity altogether. If you really can't see the benefit of counsel and think its weak to ask for someone else's opinion, then you deserve to be hit with a rock in your head. :stonetoss:
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 10 2010 11:36am
Quote (xnatex21 @ Jan 10 2010 01:32pm)
Dude, you posted the dumbest comment I've read in PaRD, tried to back it up with made up numbers, and then tried to insult me for not caring. If I wasn't this bored, I would have ignored your stupidity altogether.  If you really can't see the benefit of counsel and think its weak to ask for someone else's opinion, then you deserve to be hit with a rock in your head.  :stonetoss:

Or I trust what I do to be the right thing.
Or I'm egotistical
Or I'm arrogant

etc.
Gold: 3,342.00
Jan 10 2010 11:54am
The rules of life are not to be found in Korans, Bibles, Decalogues and Constitutions, but rather the rules of decadence and death. The law of laws is not written in Hebrew consonants or upon tables of brass and stone, but in every man's own heart. He who obeys any standard of right and wrong, but the one set up by his own conscience, betrays himself in the hands of his enemies, who are ever laying in wait to bind him to the millstones. And generally a man's most dangerous enemies are his neighbors.

- RR

Sadly this will be the last for a few weeks since I'll be leaving for the armed service tomorrow. So you'll have to do without the infinite wisdom of RR and others for a while.

This post was edited by nehe on Jan 10 2010 12:14pm
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic