d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Hexen 2.0 Tarot Card Deck
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 240.00
Jul 26 2024 09:57am
I'd like to start a discussion on the contents of the Hexen 2.0 Tarot card deck articulated/illustrated by Suzanne Treister(2009-2011)

https://www.suzannetreister.net/HEXEN2/TAROT_COL/HEXEN_2_TAROT.html

It is a great visual representation of the systems/people/beliefs that form the basis for "what we see today".

This is not a silly Tarot Card deck that you'd do "readings" with but more so or less a "history lesson". A history lesson you weren't taught in public schools.

I personally derived my original D2JSP username "KingTia" from XVI "The Tower" which shows the program(Total Information Awareness) which is/was a program developed by the CIA in 2003 later changed to "Terrorism Information Awareness"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness

If/When you have some time look through the deck and pick a card that you thought was interesting and explain what made it so. The cards are riddled with at least one person/idea/system that you may relate too.

Appreciate any responses

TIA(Thanks in advance!) :thumbsup:
Gold: 11.11
Jul 26 2024 12:33pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 26 2024 11:57am)
I'd like to start a discussion on the contents of the Hexen 2.0 Tarot card deck articulated/illustrated by Suzanne Treister(2009-2011)

It is a great visual representation of the systems/people/beliefs that form the basis for "what we see today".

This is not a silly Tarot Card deck that you'd do "readings" with but more so or less a "history lesson". A history lesson you weren't taught in public schools.

I personally derived my original D2JSP username "KingTia" from XVI "The Tower" which shows the program(Total Information Awareness) which is/was a program developed by the CIA in 2003 later changed to "Terrorism Information Awareness"

If/When you have some time look through the deck and pick a card that you thought was interesting and explain what made it so. The cards are riddled with at least one person/idea/system that you may relate too.

Appreciate any responses

Two of pentacles. Looks like a bomb that shows why you just got bombed.
Jul 27 2024 12:36pm
Quote (zorzin @ 26 Jul 2024 13:33)
Two of pentacles. Looks like a bomb that shows why you just got bombed.

Lmao just noticed it after I saw it :lol:

I also like the "Five of Swords" "Google" one you'd be surprised how many people are unaware of how DARPA directly funded Sergey Brin & Larry Page creating the giant dragnet to data mine/meta mine human beings. I know so many people who use "Google" to get their "answers" to pertinent questions little do they know they've been being "farmed" since their first "search". This has allowed our government to truly attempt to socially engineer the public population. I think it's doing yomens work for the power structure.

It annoys me how most people blatantly disregard them being abused subtly for the sake of "entertainment".

Everyone will admit social media and things like "Google/Facebook/Apple" can be and are extremely toxic in various ways but they won't put it down not even for a day.

Addicted beyond "crack cocaine" levels.

I've been lucky enough to have studied as a monk for 3 years during which I completely unplugged from the "internet of things". Really does feel like the "matrix" because they "created it" in a military lab lol :rofl:
Gold: 2,525.52
Jul 28 2024 01:37am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 26 2024 11:57am)

Appreciate any responses

These are amazing, especially the Huxley one.

He might embody the fool perfectly. Only the TRULY MAD can speak the whole truth of the world. I've always identified with that card.

It reminds me of a saying of someone I follow. Computer scientist and astrologer PVR Narasimha Rao said, "No one can cut off the tree branch on which they are sitting."

The Tower card indicates God destroying the tower of Babel with a thunderbolt. It may line up with your switch to spirituality well.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jul 28 2024 01:49am
Jul 28 2024 11:24am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 28 Jul 2024 02:37)
These are amazing, especially the Huxley one.

He might embody the fool perfectly. Only the TRULY MAD can speak the whole truth of the world. I've always identified with that card.

It reminds me of a saying of someone I follow. Computer scientist and astrologer PVR Narasimha Rao said, "No one can cut off the tree branch on which they are sitting."

The Tower card indicates God destroying the tower of Babel with a thunderbolt. It may line up with your switch to spirituality well.

Yea "The Fool" is embodied very much so in Huxley. I sort of see "The Fool" as being smart enough to know the "whole game" but dumb enough to still play despite monumental odds stacked against you. Also see it correlating to the quote, "He who knows does not say and he who says does not know" but ironically they statement still had to be "said".

&& yes you definitely have to be truly "mad" to speak the whole truth but the word ironically doesn't cover the true "fire" that comes from "knowing". Always comes off as mad because most who speak the truth sound like an angry babbling idiot to most but to themselves and those who take great efforts to "understand" they are actually "sound and resolute".

Love the story of the "Tower of Babel" because for me it shows how mans hubris ends up being his downfall. Symbolism says the people were unified under ONE language and then attempted to "build a tower to heaven" and so "God" split their tongues so they could no longer communicate effectively enough to "get there". Language is the great unifier but also one of the greatest forms of actual separation amongst are diverse cultures. I've seen this to be much more true and self evident in the translations of "Sanskrit" the "root human language". We have barely translated 1% to English and if you ever read ancient Sanskrit you immediately come to a profound realization. While Jesus was being crucified the Eastern religions/philosophy had already been being practiced for 2,000 years. The Sanskrit in terms of it's intellectual acuity is so far beyond and dates back thousands of years which for me proves historically through linear time that the same "high philosophy" we think developed in "Ancient Greece/Mesopotamia/etc" was still predated by Sanskrit and the Sanskrit itself is much more concise at addressing all the "questions" human beings "ask themselves" during their time here.
Gold: 111,442.85
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2024 05:31pm
I am the illusionist of Mercury.
Thoth is my brother.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll