d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1286287288289290307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,399.70
Sep 1 2023 07:23pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 2 2023 03:03am)
Here, read all of this:

"We know that God is real because He has revealed Himself to us in three ways: in creation, in His Word, and in His Son, Jesus .

I read it all, its bullshit.

God revealed himself to me in zero ways.

Again, dont try to prove a book with itself. Absolute idiotic crap.

God has done this, did this, bla bla bla
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 1 2023 08:19pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 1 2023 03:38pm)
Why would I know? *lol Did I claim god exists or did you?

actually its scripture that claims God exists.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 1 2023 03:48pm)
Whats so weird about it? When the bible was written, people just like today, found especially two kinds of animals gross. Spiders and snakes. Its not weird that they chose the snake as the "bad" animal for their story - and since snakes were crawling its als not very far fetched to say that they are that way because god "punished" them - as if they'd have a disadvantage because of their lack of legs*lol

Typicall human, uneducated thoughts because they always project everything onto all kinds of animals.

What is weird is your pathetic try to use REAL science as evidence of the bible in a backwards way. Its just laughable.

well chit dude. if your going to just whip up alternate story lines outa your imagination, who could possibly compete with that?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 1 2023 11:11pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 2 2023 01:03pm)
Here, read all of this:

"We know that God is real because He has revealed Himself to us in three ways: in creation, in His Word, and in His Son, Jesus Christ."

https://www.gotquestions.org/is-God-real.html
https://www.gotquestions.org/evidence-existence-God.html
https://www.gotquestions.org/proof-of-God.html
https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-accurate.html

Here, read all of this:

"The answer to this question depends greatly on what is meant by “conclusive” proof of God. Can we reach out and touch God or see Him in the same way that we touch and see people? No. But there are countless ways one can know assuredly that God does exist, that He is real, and He is who He says He is. We will look briefly at three ways of proving His existence using both science and the Bible."

First source is pure speculation. It essentially saying cause and effect then tries to put God as a starting point of creation. But that only leads to more questions like how do we know it's not just another cycle of life, who created God. How do you create something out of pure nothing, or how do you know its not allah or shiva ? Etc etc. As I've already told you hypothetical games are not going to cut it yet here you are posting it anyway. Seriously what is wrong with you?

Second source is a restatement of God is real because bible told us he is real. Circular logic. That's personal bias and is equivalent to putting your own number under references for the job you are applying. Lmao.
It also talks about Paley's watchmaker analogy which has been disproven. It's pure conjecture.

Third source says that demanding proof for god/magic is unreasonable. Lol ok sure ... not even going to read the rest.

I asked for hard proof and all you come here with pure copium. Since you don't have a single strong reliable source of evidence I can safely ignore your posts.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 1 2023 11:13pm
Sep 1 2023 11:31pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 2 2023 04:19am)
actually its scripture that claims God exists.

well chit dude. if your going to just whip up alternate story lines outa your imagination, who could possibly compete with that?

Oh, so you dont claim god exists?

Which alternate story did I make up?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2023 12:26am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 2 2023 11:23am)
I read it all, its bullshit.

God revealed himself to me in zero ways.

Again, dont try to prove a book with itself. Absolute idiotic crap.

God has done this, did this, bla bla bla

2 Timothy 4:3

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

I see that you are fulfilling the Bible. That's proof enough that the Bible is trustworthy don't you think?

Quote (addone @ Sep 2 2023 03:11pm)
First source is pure speculation. It essentially saying cause and effect then tries to put God as a starting point of creation. But that only leads to more questions like how do we know it's not just another cycle of life, who created God. How do you create something out of pure nothing, or how do you know its not allah or shiva ? Etc etc. As I've already told you hypothetical games are not going to cut it yet here you are posting it anyway. Seriously what is wrong with you?

Second source is a restatement of God is real because bible told us he is real. Circular logic. That's personal bias and is equivalent to putting your own number under references for the job you are applying. Lmao.
It also talks about Paley's watchmaker analogy which has been disproven. It's pure conjecture.

Third source says that demanding proof for god/magic is unreasonable. Lol ok sure ... not even going to read the rest.

I asked for hard proof and all you come here with pure copium. Since you don't have a single strong reliable source of evidence I can safely ignore your posts.

Did you not read the part where Jesus fulfilled more than 351 Prophecies from the Old Testament? Here is what you are doing:

Romans 1:25

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

You will exchange the truth about God for a lie.

Matthew 11:15

15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Hebrews 3:15

15 As has just been said:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.”

Ahh, I know what's going on. It's not you that is hardening your heart. It is God who is hardening your heart, just like he did to Pharaoh.

You are now under judgement. It's only a matter of time before you encounter your road to Damascus. The best part is that I don't even need to do anything. God will handle all of it.
Sep 2 2023 12:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 2 2023 08:26am)

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

I see that you are fulfilling the Bible. That's proof enough that the Bible is trustworthy don't you think?

Did you not read the part where Jesus fulfilled more than 351 Prophecies from the Old Testament? Here is what you are doing:

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Ahh, I know what's going on. It's not you that is hardening your heart. It is God who is hardening your heart, just like he did to Pharaoh.

You are now under judgement. It's only a matter of time before you encounter your road to Damascus. The best part is that I don't even need to do anything. God will handle all of it.

Why do you always quote the bible? Whats that for?
Sep 2 2023 12:32am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 2 2023 04:27pm)
Why do you always quote the bible? Whats that for?

Did you even read the topic of the thread? Why do you come in here and cry everytime a Bible verse is quoted? There are so many verses that I can quote for any given situation. It's to show you that the Bible talks about people like you, who refuse to listen to the Word of God.

It's to show you that you are proving the Bible to be trustworthy and true. You can try and persecute online but that very act is what God uses to bring about his will. You are helping spread the Gospel.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 2 2023 01:08am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 2 2023 06:26pm)

I'll write on the napkin equivalent to what bible claims just to illustrate how utterly devoid of critical thinking Christians are.

There was a prophet called mickey mouse he prophesied that a great messiah will be born. In year 4000ad there was a lightning strike and goofy the messiah was born out of pure energy and he said I am here to fulfill the words of the Prophets before me. And more than 400000 witnessed goofy and said he was real. Therefore I write to you this happened just reread this napkin for proof.

Since you just keep coming back to circular reasoning tells me you have a difficult time understanding what a fallacy or what proof actually means. Or you are simply ignoring it in favour of brainwashing that won't allow you to hold a concept of magic isn't real.

Do you put your phone number in the job references section of your own cv?
When judge asks you for evidence do you say I am innocent trust me bro?
When you get an email from a nigerian prince telling you that he is legitimate and you should trust him do you automatically believe him?
When a comic book tells you that Peter Parker to be bitten by a spider and can shoot webs from his hands do you accept that as truth?
Why can't you accept that dragons and undead army marching on westeros could of been a real? It was prophesies that they would invade the kingdom. And even Jon Snow took out a few with his own sword. These creatures are real because the game of thrones books tell us they are real.

If you answered no then why the fuck should anyone believe the magic and magical creatures in the bible?

This post was edited by addone on Sep 2 2023 01:30am
Sep 2 2023 02:19am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 2 2023 08:32am)
Did you even read the topic of the thread? Why do you come in here and cry everytime a Bible verse is quoted? There are so many verses that I can quote for any given situation. It's to show you that the Bible talks about people like you, who refuse to listen to the Word of God.

It's to show you that you are proving the Bible to be trustworthy and true. You can try and persecute online but that very act is what God uses to bring about his will. You are helping spread the Gospel.

The name of the topic wasnt written by me.

You acted like you wanted to proof god and then you quote the fuckin bible as if it would make any sense.

There lies zero wisdom in the bible. I do not only question the truth of it, I also highly question the sense and the message of the metaphors in it.
There is zero depth in those quotes.

Of course the bible talks about people who dont listen. Because the writers knew that there would be WAY more people not listening to it than listening.

Its not prophetic to say those who dont listen are misguided or blind or evil. Its obvious bs. The bible is pathetic in every way. Its poorly written, its wrong and its full of hat speech, lies and immorality.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Sep 2 2023 02:20am
Sep 2 2023 03:51am
Quote (addone @ Sep 2 2023 05:08pm)
I'll write on the napkin equivalent to what bible claims just to illustrate how utterly devoid of critical thinking Christians are.

There was a prophet called mickey mouse he prophesied that a great messiah will be born. In year 4000ad there was a lightning strike and goofy the messiah was born out of pure energy and he said I am here to fulfill the words of the Prophets before me. And more than 400000 witnessed goofy and said he was real. Therefore I write to you this happened just reread this napkin for proof.

Since you just keep coming back to circular reasoning tells me you have a difficult time understanding what a fallacy or what proof actually means. Or you are simply ignoring it in favour of brainwashing that won't allow you to hold a concept of magic isn't real.

Do you put your phone number in the job references section of your own cv?
When judge asks you for evidence do you say I am innocent trust me bro?
When you get an email from a nigerian prince telling you that he is legitimate and you should trust him do you automatically believe him?
When a comic book tells you that Peter Parker to be bitten by a spider and can shoot webs from his hands do you accept that as truth?
Why can't you accept that dragons and undead army marching on westeros could of been a real? It was prophesies that they would invade the kingdom. And even Jon Snow took out a few with his own sword. These creatures are real because the game of thrones books tell us they are real.

If you answered no then why the fuck should anyone believe the magic and magical creatures in the bible?

Are you willing to die for what you just wrote? Would you run with the mickey mouse prophet joke unto the grave? Last I checked even if I played along you didn't even last a single page of this thread, let alone unto the grave. You already know that what you are writing is full of baloney. You will not die for a lie. Everything you just wrote means nothing.

Why should anyone believe the Bible? I'll give you a few resources to read.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ Sep 2 2023 06:19pm)
The name of the topic wasnt written by me.

You acted like you wanted to proof god and then you quote the fuckin bible as if it would make any sense.

There lies zero wisdom in the bible. I do not only question the truth of it, I also highly question the sense and the message of the metaphors in it.
There is zero depth in those quotes.

Of course the bible talks about people who dont listen. Because the writers knew that there would be WAY more people not listening to it than listening.

Its not prophetic to say those who dont listen are misguided or blind or evil. Its obvious bs. The bible is pathetic in every way. Its poorly written, its wrong and its full of hat speech, lies and immorality.

The Bible will make sense to those who have the Holy Spirit. You haven't even read the Bible to understand.

What makes zero sense is why you can flick away any verse quoted to you willy nilly. Even if I quote verses that describe you directly you will deny it and harden your heart. It's really sad that you throw away all wisdom and logic when you come to these debates.

I'll quote you Colossians 3:5-11

5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Even though it plainly says to remove filthy language from your lips, you will deny it and continue to say it's full of hate speech.

I can help you though. I'll recommend some resources which I highly suggest you read.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1286287288289290307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll