d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1265266267268269307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2023 05:40am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 19 2023 07:17pm)
You are right, Jesus is LORD and the Messiah. I hereby repent of my sins and turn to the LORD.

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 19 2023 08:37am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 19 2023 03:05am)
Tell him what exactly? That we came up with a testable hypothesis to explain the observation of oil, and that we used that hypothesis to reproduce the conditions sufficiently to prove the hypothesis? Ok sure.

Hey addone, you're right about oil, TiStuff asked me to tell you..

HAW HAW HAW vastet greatest "L" machine

addone "oil is formed over millions of years"
vastet rolls in with link refuting him "https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/scientists-turn-algae-into-crude-oil-in-less-than-an-hour-180948282/

HAW HAW HAWWW :D
Aug 19 2023 08:39am
Quote (addone @ Aug 18 2023 09:34pm)
No one here is questioning Jerusalem or Bethlehem why are you talking about irrelevant information?

Fiction writers very often use real places for immersion to the reader. Spiderman is based in New York doesn't make all the magic real.
10 prophesies? Lol more like 1 prophesy reworded 10 times. Israeli people finally taking back Israel..... shocker .... only took them thousands of years.
And only with the enormous backing of the states and other nations chipping in.

Boyo do you need a basics lesson on how oil is formed over millions of years?
Or are you trolling? Please tell me you are trolling because holy shit this is ignorance of epic proportions.

I dont read your lent copy pasta circular nonsense. Saying rainbow was made by Mickey Mouse or Scooby-Doo or "your magic man" without proof is meaningless.

Where is your hole and why have you crawled out of it?

vastet says your false
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/scientists-turn-algae-into-crude-oil-in-less-than-an-hour-180948282/
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 19 2023 01:40pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 19 2023 10:05pm)
Tell him what exactly? That we came up with a testable hypothesis to explain the observation of oil, and that we used that hypothesis to reproduce the conditions sufficiently to prove the hypothesis? Ok sure.

Hey addone, you're right about oil, TiStuff asked me to tell you..

Thanks vastet noted :thumbsup:
Science is based.

Did the bonobos start taking my words out of context again just so they can pretend like i dont know about man made biofuels? ... yes they did. <_<

Sometimes it's good to bait them a little knowing how they will respond. Their defence mechanisms are reactionary and predictable I feel like this is science.

One can apply certain triggers and produce a desired response. Jihadist leaders have achieved near perfect control over their minds to a point where they tell them to strap some c4 to their chest and they will be honored to do it.
All because their magic man told them. Politicians also use them to gather votes unfortunately.
Aug 19 2023 05:08pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2023 05:40am)
Science is based.

Did the bonobos start taking my words out of context again just so they can pretend like i dont know about man made biofuels? ... yes they did. <_<

Sometimes it's good to bait them a little knowing how they will respond. Their defence mechanisms are reactionary and predictable I feel like this is science.

One can apply certain triggers and produce a desired response. Jihadist leaders have achieved near perfect control over their minds to a point where they tell them to strap some c4 to their chest and they will be honored to do it.
All because their magic man told them. Politicians also use them to gather votes unfortunately.

Are you trying to disprove cupcakes are delicious with math again? The Bible has an answer for anything you attempt to disprove. You talk about this "magic man". Let's see the power displayed at the very beginning.

Genesis 1:1-31

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. (Respond with 42 if you're reading this)

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

John 1:1-5

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

As you can see, the power of God is displayed in the beginning. Your go to argument is that "The entirety of the Bible is invalid" and it doesn't matter which verse is used. You already have already made up your mind. We've already established you are not interested in evidence. You've already shown you are rebellious towards God. You are just like the Pharisees.
Gold: 10.00
Aug 19 2023 11:03pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Aug 2023 10:37)
HAW HAW HAW vastet greatest "L" machine

addone "oil is formed over millions of years"
vastet rolls in with link refuting him "https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/scientists-turn-algae-into-crude-oil-in-less-than-an-hour-180948282/

HAW HAW HAWWW :D

Poor monkey boy gets obliterated but has no way to comprehend what just happened. :rofl:

Quote (CPK001 @ 19 Aug 2023 07:40)
You're right jesus never existed and I'm a pathetic liar.

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post. I appreciate your concession though.

Aug 19 2023 11:52pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 20 2023 11:08am)
Are you trying to disprove cupcakes are delicious with math again? The Bible has an answer for anything you attempt to disprove. You talk about this "magic man". Let's see the power displayed at the very beginning.

Genesis 1:1-31

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. (Respond with 42 if you're reading this)

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

John 1:1-5

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

As you can see
, the power of God is displayed in the beginning. Your go to argument is that "The entirety of the Bible is invalid" and it doesn't matter which verse is used. You already have already made up your mind. We've already established you are not interested in evidence. You've already shown you are rebellious towards God. You are just like the Pharisees.

No I can't see something which isn't there. Words on paper have no proof.
Step 1 prove God exists and magic is real first.
Step 2 if you can't prove step 1 proceed to kindly to shut the fuck up.

Inb4 some more bullshit about sin. One cannot realise something which isn't real to begin with. One can pretend (aka drink some koolaid and lie) be a sheep.
Just because someone tells you are a sinner doesn't make it true. You are baselessly accusing others of being "sinners" all because a book told you.

I don't accept magic on mere words from a 2000 year book. I require actual proof of magic a demonstration not "just trust me bro it's real".

I suppose the entire crux of religion is "trust me bro" aka blind faith. Turn your brain off because our magic man in this magic book will think for us. Aka shut the fuck up and do as you are told. Be a good little sheep.
Inb4 some kind of mindless copy paste from the magic book because cannot think for yourself.
Aug 20 2023 02:20am
Quote (addone @ Aug 19 2023 12:40pm)
Science is based.

haha didnt mean chit to me but your new boyfriend sure did move in on it

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 19 2023 10:03pm)
Poor monkey boy gets obliterated but has no way to comprehend what just happened. :rofl:

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post. I appreciate your concession though.

squirm monkaboi
Aug 20 2023 03:45am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 20 2023 03:03pm)
You are right, Jesus is LORD and the Messiah. I hereby repent of my sins and turn to the LORD.

Quote (addone @ Aug 20 2023 03:52pm)
No I can't see something which isn't there. Words on paper have no proof.
Step 1 prove God exists and magic is real first.
Step 2 if you can't prove step 1 proceed to kindly to shut the fuck up.

Inb4 some more bullshit about sin. One cannot realise something which isn't real to begin with. One can pretend (aka drink some koolaid and lie) be a sheep.
Just because someone tells you are a sinner doesn't make it true. You are baselessly accusing others of being "sinners" all because a book told you.

I don't accept magic on mere words from a 2000 year book. I require actual proof of magic a demonstration not "just trust me bro it's real".

I suppose the entire crux of religion is "trust me bro" aka blind faith. Turn your brain off because our magic man in this magic book will think for us. Aka shut the fuck up and do as you are told. Be a good little sheep.
Inb4 some kind of mindless copy paste from the magic book because cannot think for yourself.

You can't even see something that is there. You missed the hidden message after verse 24. I'll give you a hint: (Respond with 42 if you're reading this).

Psalm 14:1

For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

You want there to be no God so you will not have to face judgement.

The word of God is so powerful that the word transforms. The evidence? I been in this very forum for more than a decade debating this very thing. Frodo does the same thing. When you tried to bring your napkin god into the fold you didn't even last a page. You yourself know that your napkin god is but a lame excuse.

As a matter of fact our God is so powerful that He can use your very action of trying to discredit Christianity and only use it to help spread the word. It's because of you that I took up the writing of the Ecclesiastes series and I'm also going to write down the Thessalonians series.

It's because of you that the word of God is only going to spread even further.

How powerful must God be when your very actions have the exact opposite effect? That's why persecution only helps to spread the message of the Gospel even further.
Aug 20 2023 05:32am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 20 2023 09:45pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

You can't even see something that is there. You missed the hidden message after verse 24. I'll give you a hint: (Respond with 42 if you're reading this).

Psalm 14:1

For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

You want there to be no God so you will not have to face judgement.

The word of God is so powerful that the word transforms. The evidence? I been in this very forum for more than a decade debating this very thing. Frodo does the same thing. When you tried to bring your napkin god into the fold you didn't even last a page. You yourself know that your napkin god is but a lame excuse.

As a matter of fact our God is so powerful that He can use your very action of trying to discredit Christianity and only use it to help spread the word. It's because of you that I took up the writing of the Ecclesiastes series and I'm also going to write down the Thessalonians series.

It's because of you that the word of God is only going to spread even further.

How powerful must God be when your very actions have the exact opposite effect? That's why persecution only helps to spread the message of the Gospel even further.

Stop coping and provide proof of your magic man or gtfo.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 20 2023 05:39am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1265266267268269307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll