d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1121122123124125307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 18 2023 11:58pm
Quote (songofadarkstar @ May 19 2023 02:23pm)
do you wake up in the morning and just the dusty light in your head goes off! 'yes! i must cause irreparable harm to as many people i dislike as possible!'

dont you own a van, or a gun? there are other ways to go about this my friend

Nice multi, specifically came here just to type this projection. Don't you like people who are exposing the christian cult? I believe your jesus said something about love everybody. So get busy and show me some love.
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2023 02:11am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 18 2023 09:47pm)
In bold:
- Sounds like some kind of Islamic Jihad equivalent to me. We know the results, and we know that advanced and secular countries are not following this dangerous path
- Reciprocally: Poor areas are those getting the conversion, because these people lost so many hopes they want to believe in something... This is a predatory approach.

The entire existence of the state of France and Spain/Portugal was because of a "Christian Jihad" to route the expansion of the Umayyad Caliphate and take back Iberia.

What a "dangerous path" they took :lol: :lol:

Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 03:58pm)
Personally I am not into that but like I said under the right circumstances the act of "rape" is not wrong. It's based on external factors.

You said those very words. Let's look at the dictionary definition shall we?

Definition of Rape:

Rape is a type of sexual assault involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without their consent.

External factors? Tell me, does this external factor have something to do along the lines of the Earth is not 6,000 Years old but in fact Millions if not Billions of years old? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99644580&f=119&p=646174319
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 19 2023 03:04am
Quote (addone @ May 18 2023 06:00pm)
When Christians having a hard time with producing proof they resort to personal attacks and making shit up instead. But what's new?
While you 2 are busy not providing evidence I'll just carry on.

https://i.ibb.co/XZx8jXJ/images-2023-05-19-T103216-469.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/k0YBHSs/images-2023-05-19-T103638-277.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Lvthv2h/images-2023-05-19-T125746-091.jpg

hitchens was a weenie
got his wife from the, was it? the eastern orthodox church. had to pay them for her. then he acts like a victim about the whole thing. God is not mocked.

edit:
o wait? i found it he is a member of the greek orthodox church (lol just cant make this kinda chit up).
sounds like he didnt have a clue what the guy in the audience was saying. hitchens did drink alot.
@2:40
Frank Turek vs Christopher Hitchens 11

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 19 2023 03:28am
May 19 2023 05:11am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 19 2023 09:04pm)
hitchens was a weenie
got his wife from the, was it? the eastern orthodox church. had to pay them for her. then he acts like a victim about the whole thing. God is not mocked.

edit:
o wait? i found it he is a member of the greek orthodox church (lol just cant make this kinda chit up).
sounds like he didnt have a clue what the guy in the audience was saying. hitchens did drink alot.
@2:40
Frank Turek vs Christopher Hitchens 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xofi118FJw

I love how you posted a video where Hitchens wipes the floor with these pedestrian Christians lol.
He got married in a church out of tradition when he was young. Many people are born into religion not because they want to but because their parents make them.

Hitchens WAS affiliated with the church when he thought it would help him. He soon discovered it was all bullshit. You are making it out how he is still a Christian as some kind of gotcha. No surprise here as you likely haven't watched the entire clip.

Nice self slam keep them coming.
May 19 2023 05:37am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 19 2023 08:11pm)
The entire existence of the state of France and Spain/Portugal was because of a "Christian Jihad" to route the expansion of the Umayyad Caliphate and take back Iberia.

What a "dangerous path" they took :lol: :lol:

You said those very words. Let's look at the dictionary definition shall we?

Definition of Rape:

Rape is a type of sexual assault involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without their consent.

External factors? Tell me, does this external factor have something to do along the lines of the Earth is not 6,000 Years old but in fact Millions if not Billions of years old? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99644580&f=119&p=646174319

Well Christians are experts on rape and sexual assault.

Zechariah 14:2
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Deuteronomy 22:28
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Rape is defined by both forced sexual assault and unconsented sex. Words have more than one definition buddy try to keep up.
What I am talking about is there are people into various bdsm types of fetishes who enjoy being violated, tied up and sexually assaulted.
It's literally their fantasy. Hence external factors. Nothing is inherently good or evil, right or wrong. These are subjective judgements.

This post was edited by addone on May 19 2023 05:40am
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2023 06:33am
Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 09:37pm)
Well Christians are experts on rape and sexual assault.

Zechariah 14:2
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Deuteronomy 22:28
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Rape is defined by both forced sexual assault and unconsented sex. Words have more than one definition buddy try to keep up.
What I am talking about is there are people into various bdsm types of fetishes who enjoy being violated, tied up and sexually assaulted.
It's literally their fantasy. Hence external factors. Nothing is inherently good or evil, right or wrong. These are subjective judgements.

Judgement on Jerusalem for disobedience, yep.

Have you ever heard of a shotgun wedding?

I'm confused. Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. Like you said, there are people who enjoy being violated, tied up and sexually assaulted. This is their fantasy.

If that's what they want then where does the unconsented part come in?
May 19 2023 06:52am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 20 2023 12:33am)
Judgement on Jerusalem for disobedience, yep.

Have you ever heard of a shotgun wedding?

I'm confused. Rape was defined as BOTH sexual assault AND unconsented sex. Like you said, there are people who enjoy being violated, tied up and sexually assaulted. This is their fantasy.

If that's what they want then where does the unconsented part come in?

Says rape is wrong untill God says its not.... took you some time to come around that right and wrong is contextual.
Again shotgun wedding through rape doesn't excuse the rape otherwise its based on external factors.... how are you not getting this?

I literally just said even highlighted the fact that words have multiple meanings... the word can mean a, b and c. How is that confusing?
I am talking about A and you are talking about B. It's all about context. Holy shit bro I can't, maybe someone else has the patience for this level of ignorance. I want to preserve my sanity.
May 19 2023 08:40am
Quote (addone @ May 19 2023 04:11am)
I love how you posted a video where Hitchens wipes the floor with these pedestrian Christians lol.
He got married in a church out of tradition when he was young. Many people are born into religion not because they want to but because their parents make them.

Hitchens WAS affiliated with the church when he thought it would help him. He soon discovered it was all bullshit. You are making it out how he is still a Christian as some kind of gotcha. No surprise here as you likely haven't watched the entire clip.

Nice self slam keep them coming.

hitchens wiped himself is what happened playing to boohoo victim. the guy from the crowd was talking about the oriental orthodox church. hitchens all boozed up starts blabbing about the greek orthodox church and punks himself.
hitchens was born in 1949 and 1st married 1981 that would make him around 32 when mommy and daddy made him get married in a church. then he dumped her while she was still pregnant for his second wife. hitchens was a terrible person.
May 19 2023 09:22am
this kid thinks he was the first person to figure out hitchens was just a con man.
The Sophistry of Christopher Hitchens
Gold: 2,195.46
May 19 2023 01:26pm
Quote (El1te @ May 18 2023 06:23pm)
No need to worry about your family, atheists are all shut-ins who only have the power to spew their hatred online. It's why you never hear anyone speak of atheism in public

:rofl: wtf? I've spoken to many different people about philosophy and religion in public and at work. Maybe your local cult isn't open to the idea.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121122123124125307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll