d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1413414415416417700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Feb 8 2023 07:22am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 7 Feb 2023 22:59)

yuck lmao
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 8 2023 08:13am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Feb 2023 13:17)
well, just because there are no boots on the ground does not mean that you arent supporting endless warmongering

$$$$

why would it be amusing coming from me?

countries that i have in mind and seen myself (to be clear taxes can be complicated): UAE, oman, singapore, malaysia, switzerland

and inb4 OIL MONEY REEEEEEEE

oil money is not a guarantee, plenty of oil rich shitholes

even a place like panama is better (panama city at least) and they have fairly low taxes + collect zero taxes on foreign income

there are many ways to run a place, invest natural resource money and no income taxes, be a financial hub with reasonable taxation or (not my favorite) be high taxes and everything is taken care of (like scandinavia)

when you visit denmark or norway you can at least see where all the money is going, the state fulfills its part of the bargain

somehow our swiss neighbors manage to operate an efficient state with way less, is this some kind of magic?

however in countries like germany the state is robbing people blind and still cant perform the simplest tasks (TAX THE RICH REEEEE)

infrastructure (roads, public transport, digital) is trash, cities and towns broke, education is trash, healthcare is trash, public safety is trash, state services are trash, the military is trash, even third world sinkholes have better internet

i wouldnt mind rumbling through potholes, if they were free at least

for what this state is taking from people the place should IMMACULATE, anything else is unacceptable

yeah right, i totally believe you've been driving cars through UAE, oman, singapore, and malaysia enough to make that statement...

so you have some oil monarchies / sparsely populated, low traffic tax havens for the wealthy (who additionally raise road charges btw, lol) / and city states... but couldn't find a single country that is even remotely similar to germany in terms of traffic and road density, that even comes close in terms of road quality while having low tax rates. that's what i thought.

while things are OBVIOUSLY far from perfect, while potholes and poor quality roads (particularly in poorer regions and communities, it's luckily not a big issue where i live for example), as well as roadworks can be quite the nuisance, the reality is that german roads are actually rather well maintained by comparison - especially if you keep in mind that all of europe is using them freely.

same is true for all the other items you mentioned. plenty of issues with education, healthcare, bureaucracy, and especially digital infrastructure - but if you ACTUALLY made fair comparisons with our neighbours and peers, you'd realise that we're still rather well off all things considered. again, that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of room for improvement, but it's not as bad and desperate as you're trying to make it sound there.

bist so ein richtig verspießter nörgel- und mecker-meister, oder? alles immer schlecht, alles immer scheiße, die anderen haben es immer so viel besser als du, ne? du wirst augen machen solltest du jemals dein zimmerchen verlassen und raus in die echte welt gehen... xD
Gold: 107.77
Feb 8 2023 10:31am
Gold: 4,404.67
Feb 8 2023 01:03pm
Quote (fender @ 8 Feb 2023 15:13)
yeah right, i totally believe you've been driving cars through UAE, oman, singapore, and malaysia enough to make that statement...

so you have some oil monarchies / sparsely populated, low traffic tax havens for the wealthy (who additionally raise road charges btw, lol) / and city states... but couldn't find a single country that is even remotely similar to germany in terms of traffic and road density, that even comes close in terms of road quality while having low tax rates. that's what i thought.

while things are OBVIOUSLY far from perfect, while potholes and poor quality roads (particularly in poorer regions and communities, it's luckily not a big issue where i live for example), as well as roadworks can be quite the nuisance, the reality is that german roads are actually rather well maintained by comparison - especially if you keep in mind that all of europe is using them freely.

same is true for all the other items you mentioned. plenty of issues with education, healthcare, bureaucracy, and especially digital infrastructure - but if you ACTUALLY made fair comparisons with our neighbours and peers, you'd realise that we're still rather well off all things considered. again, that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of room for improvement, but it's not as bad and desperate as you're trying to make it sound there.

bist so ein richtig verspießter nörgel- und mecker-meister, oder? alles immer schlecht, alles immer scheiße, die anderen haben es immer so viel besser als du, ne? du wirst augen machen solltest du jemals dein zimmerchen verlassen und raus in die echte welt gehen... xD

The issue with present-day Germany isn't necessarily the current state of the country, it's the catastrophic trajectory. Being a German is like being the stockholder of a company which has is on an irreversible path to bankruptcy - as long as you don't sell off your stock, the loss isn't realized and you can keep telling yourself that you haven't lost your equity... but you will in the end because the damage has already been done.

Same story with our country. Have fun supporting a country with crumbling infrastructure, an aging and increasingly outdated economic model, a healthcare system which is coming apart at the seams, a catastrophic demographic makeup, a pension system which will keep eating a big chunk of your wages while you yourself will get the bare minimum by the time you retire, ever-soaring energy and food prices and stangnant or declining real wages. And that's not just a description of 2022, or a prediction for 2023 or perhaps 2024 - I'm talking about the coming decades.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Feb 8 2023 01:04pm
Gold: 751.50
Feb 8 2023 02:03pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 8 2023 03:13pm)

oh, you really had to put in the part in german? :rofl:

you are the guy whining about discrimination this and racism, inequality, REEEEE rich people that despite having the the most comfortable life while doing nothing productive

unlike you i have standards fenderp and i do expect the best for half of my paycheck, end of story

services in germany are like paying 50 bucks for noodles with ketchup and you tell me to be thankful, because its worse in somalia :rofl:

i have driven both cars and bikes in the UAE, oman and i couldnt spot one pothole in kuala lumpur or singapore + everything is clean and public transport is splendid

the improvement you talk is clearly NOT happening and it wont happen

i mean you are whining here daily how evil, racist, bad the world is, i am constantly saying that the world has never been better and never had more opportunity in the history of the human race

stop projecting

your statements are the classic, toxic, german karen shaming attempts....that shit isnt working on me buddy, you people wont drag me into the abyss with you

thankfully this will be a thing of the past in spring ^_^

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Feb 8 2023 08:03pm)
The issue with present-day Germany isn't necessarily the current state of the country, it's the catastrophic trajectory. Being a German is like being the stockholder of a company which has is on an irreversible path to bankruptcy - as long as you don't sell off your stock, the loss isn't realized and you can keep telling yourself that you haven't lost your equity... but you will in the end because the damage has already been done.

Same story with our country. Have fun supporting a country with crumbling infrastructure, an aging and increasingly outdated economic model, a healthcare system which is coming apart at the seams, a catastrophic demographic makeup, a pension system which will keep eating a big chunk of your wages while you yourself will get the bare minimum by the time you retire, ever-soaring energy and food prices and stangnant or declining real wages. And that's not just a description of 2022, or a prediction for 2023 or perhaps 2024 - I'm talking about the coming decades.

in short: game over

the thing is that people like fender in their state sponsored bubble dont see this shit until its too late

of course, the things i talk about can only hurt you when its coming out of your paycheck

just last week i visited a relative in hospital (big one in hamburg) and it was absolutely shocking, zero expectations and it felt like an afghan field hospital

where the fuck is all the money? clearly not in the staff or food
Feb 8 2023 03:05pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Feb 2023 21:03)
oh, you really had to put in the part in german? :rofl:

you are the guy whining about discrimination this and racism, inequality, REEEEE rich people that despite having the the most comfortable life while doing nothing productive

unlike you i have standards fenderp and i do expect the best for half of my paycheck, end of story

services in germany are like paying 50 bucks for noodles with ketchup and you tell me to be thankful, because its worse in somalia :rofl:

i have driven both cars and bikes in the UAE, oman and i couldnt spot one pothole in kuala lumpur or singapore + everything is clean and public transport is splendid

the improvement you talk is clearly NOT happening and it wont happen

i mean you are whining here daily how evil, racist, bad the world is, i am constantly saying that the world has never been better and never had more opportunity in the history of the human race

stop projecting

your statements are the classic, toxic, german karen shaming attempts....that shit isnt working on me buddy, you people wont drag me into the abyss with you

thankfully this will be a thing of the past in spring ^_^

in short: game over

the thing is that people like fender in their state sponsored bubble dont see this shit until its too late

of course, the things i talk about can only hurt you when its coming out of your paycheck

just last week i visited a relative in hospital (big one in hamburg) and it was absolutely shocking, zero expectations and it felt like an afghan field hospital

where the fuck is all the money? clearly not in the staff or food

lel, pretending to leave the country again? where to this time? which low tax paradise with immaculate free roads, healthcare, education, and public safety are you going to? oh right, you haven't made one up yet, so you can't tell. any such country would of course reject economic refugees from doomed shitholes like germany, you'd become the very thing you hate so much - but hey, it's just make-believe anyway...

du bist so ein schwätzer, marcel. dass die in der geschlossenen echt jedem dulli internet zugang geben ist echt mal steuerverschwendung. oder hast du dem pfleger wieder nen kleinen "gefallen" getan?
Feb 8 2023 03:48pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 8 2023 10:05pm)
lel, pretending to leave the country again? where to this time? which low tax paradise with immaculate free roads, healthcare, education, and public safety are you going to? oh right, you haven't made one up yet, so you can't tell. any such country would of course reject economic refugees from doomed shitholes like germany, you'd become the very thing you hate so much - but hey, it's just make-believe anyway...

du bist so ein schwätzer, marcel. dass die in der geschlossenen echt jedem dulli internet zugang geben ist echt mal steuerverschwendung. oder hast du dem pfleger wieder nen kleinen "gefallen" getan?

this really everything? my god :rofl:

took me a while to figure it out, i will always be grateful for you covid karens and the lockdowns for some time to think

but enjoy the decline buddy, this will be just like the last german disaster "i never supported this, how did this happen???"

genau wegen solchen leuten packen immer mehr die sachen und es sind keine sozi studenten im 20. semester :lol:

p.s: cute how you are stalking me, more proof that you have nothing to do
Feb 8 2023 03:58pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Feb 2023 22:48)
this really everything? my god :rofl:

took me a while to figure it out, i will always be grateful for you covid karens and the lockdowns for some time to think

but enjoy the decline buddy, this will be just like the last german disaster "i never supported this, how did this happen???"

genau wegen solchen leuten packen immer mehr die sachen und es sind keine sozi studenten im 20. semester :lol:

p.s: cute how you are stalking me, more proof that you have nothing to do

see, you STILL can't even name the mysterious but TOTALLY real and awesome country that doesn't have all those problems, and would welcome an economic refugee from a doomed shithole like germany.

you're so full of it, ampoo... anyone who actually had a plan would be excited to share, it's not like you'd be giving away any personal details or anything. the one thing you would open yourself up to is a fair comparison, and people pointing out that your alleged destination will have its own issues - but since it's imaginary anyway, just keep pretending and i keep laughing...

i heard russia is pretty welcoming to people like you, and it's really beautiful this time of the year...
Feb 8 2023 06:44pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 8 2023 10:58pm)
see, you STILL can't even name the mysterious but TOTALLY real and awesome country that doesn't have all those problems, and would welcome an economic refugee from a doomed shithole like germany.

you're so full of it, ampoo... anyone who actually had a plan would be excited to share, it's not like you'd be giving away any personal details or anything. the one thing you would open yourself up to is a fair comparison, and people pointing out that your alleged destination will have its own issues - but since it's imaginary anyway, just keep pretending and i keep laughing...

i heard russia is pretty welcoming to people like you, and it's really beautiful this time of the year...

you never provide anything yourself fenderp, its always the same playbook

1. make a comment
2. you get called out
3. dismiss or ridicule everything someone else says without an argument of your own
4. make it personal and act like you have won

you cant even say what YOU are doing, probably because its not worth telling

cant be so bad, when onlyfans or youtube are "careers" these days

i will give you a hint, i have two territorial tax country residencies in latin america lined up

ultimate dream destination? no, that would probably be dubai, but i already told you the difference between paying or not paying for dysfunctional shit

for starters i will NOT work into july just for taxes and other fees and whatever i want i can just buy

Feb 8 2023 07:59pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Feb 2023 01:44)
you never provide anything yourself fenderp, its always the same playbook

1. make a comment
2. you get called out
3. dismiss or ridicule everything someone else says without an argument of your own
4. make it personal and act like you have won

you cant even say what YOU are doing, probably because its not worth telling

cant be so bad, when onlyfans or youtube are "careers" these days

i will give you a hint, i have two territorial tax country residencies in latin america lined up

ultimate dream destination? no, that would probably be dubai, but i already told you the difference between paying or not paying for dysfunctional shit

for starters i will NOT work into july just for taxes and other fees and whatever i want i can just buy

well, off to paraguay with you then, with its amazing roads, education and healthcare system, and public safety... LOL
so it isn't about any of that at all, you just want to feel "special" by comparison, and pay as little taxes as possible. you don't want a functioning, educated, and healthy modern society, you just want a place where YOU can afford to live the life of your dreams. nothing wrong with that, of course - just stop pretending it's about anything else.

and of course, an entirely unsustainable golden city in the desert, built and maintained by slaves, and ruled by an absolute monarch, is your "dream destination". can't make that shit up. a feudal, oppressive, misogynistic society, where people are regularly arrested and tortured for the slightest bit of criticism of the authorities - for simply speaking their mind, or even just for existing. so that's your idea of a great country. where women and working class foreigners are deprived of many basic human rights and freedoms that everyone in western europe can take for granted... but hey, at least they have great roads and cheap gas, huh? and all those impressive buildings, and low taxes. amazing! just don't let them find out what you think about muslims. xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Dubai

doesn't surprise me in the slightest tbh. the only thing that separates you is your brand of prophet...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1413414415416417700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll