d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Stephen Breyer Announces Retirement
Prev11213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 28 2022 11:44am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jan 28 2022 07:39pm)
His administration is literally defending the right to deport people without due process AGAINST lawsuits by the ACLU.

sorry not everyone is an imbecile who thinks waves of unchecked illegals won't collapse a country
Gold: 2,520.52
Jan 28 2022 11:47am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jan 28 2022 12:34pm)
Even by that definition he's still incredibly moderate to this day. His BBB agenda polled right around 50% of Americans on most provisions, and had plenty of provisions that polled at 90% approval that still got cut.

In the end this is just another issue I've annihilated you on multiple times, and you've admitted to, that you just conveniently forget about and re-post a month later. If you were actually interested in learning you might stop doing that.

Gold: 260.11
Jan 28 2022 11:47am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jan 28 2022 11:44am)
Do you even listen to yourself? If he starts at the center of his party, then some 20% of Congress or the electorate are to the left of him and some 70% to the right. So, in which direction does he need to compromise to find majorities for his policies? Hmmm......

And you have the gall of fantasizing about having "annihilated" me (or anyone else for that matter). :rofl:

I love how you keep saying things that definitely prove Biden is a moderate and Democrats are largely right wing and then you act like you are winning or haven't been totally curb stomped by your own words :rofl:

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Jan 28 2022 11:49am
Jan 28 2022 11:48am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jan 28 2022 07:44pm)
The R are just as open borders as anything else. If there were no shit corporations that hire illegals for bigger profit margins. There would be less immigrants
The R is not interested in punishing the reason people immigrate here. The just like to jail brown people, not solve the problem . I know immigrant workers they don't come here to hang out with you inbreeds and that's a fact.
They don't even like the US better than MEX. Soon as they make money they move back to gtfo and not have to listen to people like you, or they stay to send money back to their families.
If you stopped the job market 75% of people would stop migrating here.
inb4 mass denial.

thanks for conifrmation that Illegals are America-hating Leeches coming in wanting to exploit the local economic system as much as it wants to exploit them

self-own check
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 28 2022 11:50am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jan 28 2022 09:48am)
thanks for conifrmation that Illegals are America-hating Leeches coming in wanting to exploit the local economic system as much as it wants to exploit them

self-own check

thanks for confirming you don't know how to solve the problem
Gold: 12,730.67
Jan 28 2022 11:50am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jan 26 2022 08:36pm)
Bull-fucking-crap. If you truly believed in that, you would also have to support a NATO intervention in Yemen, Kashmir and a dozen places in Africa. We do live in a chaotic world and the U.S. or NATO trying to play the role of the world's policemen causes more harm than good.

If Russia truly invades Ukraine, there will be hefty economic sanctions, particularly by European countries since they are the ones who have a specific interest in deterring border violations in their backyard - but it's not reason enough to start a war with Russia or burn all bridges.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, the news has been rather dreary and it's good to have some levity.

I don't think we need to go to war over this. We just need to cripple their economy so badly that they think twice before violating Ukraine's sovereignty. You might not know this, but placing troops in another country's territory is a violation of their sovereignty. You need a DAMN good reason to violate another nation's sovereignty and the Russians really don't have one.

Your country's reluctance to do the right thing shows that you're a pawn amongst the real players. It's a shame too because I think that Germany is capable of being THE leader of Europe but you've positioned yourself quite poorly. Hopefully Biden can keep your rogue government in line!
Jan 28 2022 11:51am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jan 28 2022 07:50pm)
thanks for confirming you don't know how to solve the problem

lol u ok?

don't call them in (like the D party did)
dont let them in
deport those who are in

problem solved.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 28 2022 12:12pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jan 28 2022 09:51am)
lol u ok?

don't call them in (like the D party did)
dont let them in
deport those who are in

problem solved.

yes you cannot read.. confirmed
Gold: 2,520.52
Jan 28 2022 01:07pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 28 2022 12:50pm)
LOL! Thanks for the laugh, the news has been rather dreary and it's good to have some levity.

I don't think we need to go to war over this. We just need to cripple their economy so badly that they think twice before violating Ukraine's sovereignty. You might not know this, but placing troops in another country's territory is a violation of their sovereignty. You need a DAMN good reason to violate another nation's sovereignty and the Russians really don't have one.

Your country's reluctance to do the right thing shows that you're a pawn amongst the real players. It's a shame too because I think that Germany is capable of being THE leader of Europe but you've positioned yourself quite poorly. Hopefully Biden can keep your rogue government in line!

Black XistenZ problem here is that his priorities are out of whack. Sometimes something good for us means something bad for someone else. By this metric, any diplomatic activity could be considered bad.

But I dont see Russia or China giving a shit about their collateral damage. There are forces within this world that would kill us without a second thought and we need to make a dominant move.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jan 28 2022 01:09pm
Gold: 2,170.00
Jan 28 2022 01:13pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 28 2022 05:50pm)

if the other country is ok with it, placing troops in another country is no violation at all.

that is the rhetoric with crimeea, that is the rhetoric now since ~half of ukraine is under pro russian control.

also this is biden's fault, he can't fix anything, he shits his pants.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll