d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev19899100101102111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Aug 23 2016 06:47pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 23 2016 08:45pm)
Dodger - show me a complete picture of Ball earth that's not simply a composite of thousands of smaller images.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/8547114.stm

"The Blue Marble series was pieced together from thousands of images taken over many months by the satellite's remote-sensing device Modis, of every square kilometre of the Earth's surface."

Trololololololol , even you know it's a sphere you weirdo
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 23 2016 07:16pm
Quote (PuA2 @ Aug 23 2016 02:47pm)
Trololololololol , even you know it's a sphere you weirdo

Can't show a single photo of complete ball earth?
Can you show me some proof of gravity?
Can you show me some curved water?
Can you explain why the water horizon trick doesn't work over land?
Maybe you could rationally explain why if the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and gravity is keeping everything stuck to the planet, and since the Earth is not a closed environment and since it is always traveling in the same direction, they why is it that an Airplane can use the exact same force when travelling in the opposite direction of this force as opposed to with this movement?
Explain to me how you can create something from nothing?

Explain to me what truth it is that you can't handle or even wish to acknowledge? That America has enemies - pretty sure everyone knows that already. Isn't the military protecting you from the truth and allowing you to live your distracted existence?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 23 2016 07:18pm
Aug 23 2016 07:20pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 23 2016 09:16pm)
Can't show a single photo of complete ball earth?
Can you show me some proof of gravity?
Can you show me some curved water?
Can you explain why the water horizon trick doesn't work over land?
Maybe you could rationally explain why if the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and gravity is keeping everything stuck to the planet, and since the Earth is not a closed environment and since it is always traveling in the same direction, they why is it that an Airplane can use the exact same force when travelling in the opposite direction of this force as opposed to with this movement?
Explain to me how you can create something from nothing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

Explain to me what truth it is that you can't handle or even wish to acknowledge? That America has enemies - pretty sure everyone knows that already. Isn't the military protecting you from the truth and allowing you to live your distracted existence?

Read a book dude, you are literally not worth the time it would take to explain all that to you and you would only say that's not true at the end of it. I'm not wasting my time with you anymore, it's a sphere get over it

And planes fly due to air pressure man not gravitational forces. You must be trolling. It's like your in a car we two people, you driving and a passenger, your both traveling at 40mph even though you are sitting still in a car. The passenger could still climb into the back seat if they wanted to even though you are traveling at 40mph forward. How do you not get this

This post was edited by PuA2 on Aug 23 2016 07:30pm
Aug 23 2016 07:48pm
Quote (PuA2 @ Aug 23 2016 03:20pm)
Read a book dude, you are literally not worth the time it would take to explain all that to you and you would only say that's not true at the end of it. I'm not wasting my time with you anymore, it's a sphere get over it

And planes fly due to air pressure man not gravitational forces. You must be trolling. It's like your in a car we two people, you driving and a passenger, your both traveling at 40mph even though you are sitting still in a car. The passenger could still climb into the back seat if they wanted to even though you are traveling at 40mph forward. How do you not get this

I see what I'm dealing with, The passenger has nothing to do with the force of the plane because he is inside a closed environment, Do you understand what that is?
The earth is not a closed environment. If it was really travelling like it is said in the heliocentric model, there would be incredible forces in the air itself, so much that flight would be pretty impossible. This is true because the earth is not floating through space - it is inside a bubble of air. Ever test has actually proved that a vacuum - like is suppose to exist in space is stronger than so called gravity and would suck away the air - therefore the amount of force needed to keep the air stuck to it would be incredible and the fact a plane doesn't need to account for the differences in force no matter which way it travels, is proof the earth is not moving.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 23 2016 07:54pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 23 2016 07:48pm)
I see what I'm dealing with, The passenger has nothing to do with the force of the plane because he is inside a closed environment, Do you understand what that is?
The earth is not a closed environment. If it was really travelling like it is said in the heliocentric model, there would be incredible forces in the air itself, so much that flight would be pretty impossible. This is true because the earth is not floating through space - it is inside a bubble of air. Ever test has actually proved that a vacuum - like is suppose to exist in space is stronger than so called gravity and would suck away the air - therefore the amount of force needed to keep the air stuck to it would be incredible and the fact a plane doesn't need to account for the differences in force no matter which way it travels, is proof the earth is not moving.

It really wouldn't have to be massive. You can calculate the escape velocity of Earth, and also calculate the speed distribution of air molecules. The results are exactly like we would expect. Only the lightest elements (hydrogen and helium) have any significant portion of molecules moving above the escape velocity in any given sample, which explains why they aren't prevalent in those forms in the atmosphere.

Anyway this is just another Physics 101 subject you don't know. I'd really suggest that book. It's very good and it would stop you from embarrassing yourself. Interestingly enough just last semester I took the thermodynamics half of Physical Chemistry where we actually calculated the distribution of speed of gas molecules in the air.
Gold: 252.29
Aug 23 2016 07:57pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 24 2016 01:48am)

What happens if you decide to fill your fuselage with gasoline and just go south 'till your plane goes out?

Also.

How do satellites work?

According to your theory.

This post was edited by NekoSama on Aug 23 2016 07:58pm
Aug 23 2016 08:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 23 2016 09:48pm)

This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read, you have to be trolling. The plane is like the passenger in that even though it's sitting on the ground moving, technically it is moving with the speed of the earth. How can you be this stupid We have observed the earths rotation and there's the whole night and day thing , you weirdo I'm out this clown can't be saved

This post was edited by PuA2 on Aug 23 2016 08:06pm
Aug 23 2016 08:09pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 23 2016 03:54pm)
It really wouldn't have to be massive. You can calculate the escape velocity of Earth, and also calculate the speed distribution of air molecules. The results are exactly like we would expect. Only the lightest elements (hydrogen and helium) have any significant portion of molecules moving above the escape velocity in any given sample, which explains why they aren't prevalent in those forms in the atmosphere.

Anyway this is just another Physics 101 subject you don't know. I'd really suggest that book. It's very good and it would stop you from embarrassing yourself. Interestingly enough just last semester I took the thermodynamics half of Physical Chemistry where we actually calculated the distribution of speed of gas molecules in the air.

So if Newton said F=Ma, and air has mass and its being pulled by earth to match its speed theorized should it have incredible force think of how a hurricane wind can can make a piece of wood that is able to sheer though metal/
Aug 23 2016 08:11pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Aug 23 2016 03:57pm)
happens if you decide to fill your fuselage with gasoline and just go south 'till your plane goes out?

Also.

How do satellites work?

According to your theory.

All faked with high altitude flights WIDE angle videography which is then projected onto a curved screen and Chroma key allows the iss footage to combine its still image - notice how you never see any satellites except what they want you to believe.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 23 2016 08:17pm
Gold: 252.29
Aug 23 2016 08:15pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 24 2016 02:11am)
All Hail NekoSama!

Thanks for the support but you really should answer the question.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19899100101102111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll