d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1979899100101307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 6 2023 12:54am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 6 2023 06:40pm)
what its really about
“We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism. It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.”

Darwin’s Horrid Doubt: Why Monkey Brains Troubled the Great Man of Science
https://medium.com/science-and-philosophy/darwins-horrid-doubt-why-monkey-brains-troubled-the-great-man-of-science-e77c954e9019

You are confusing unsubstantiated claims with verifiable claims. You haven't been blessed with thinking dude. I can see you are trying really hard but you need to stick to things like filling up my truck and scrubbing the shitter.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 6 2023 12:58am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 5 2023 11:43pm)
:bonk:

antitheists are the most cock sure people

bertrand russel quote was quite the comic genius unaware. ironic scripture says "God is not mocked"

every antitheist believes themselves the uppermost intellectual bar none
May 6 2023 01:02am
Quote (addone @ May 5 2023 11:54pm)
You are confusing unsubstantiated claims with verifiable claims. You haven't been blessed with thinking dude. I can see you are trying really hard but you need to stick to things like filling up my truck and scrubbing the shitter.

people with a monkeys mind hold themselves in highest esteem
May 6 2023 01:21am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 6 2023 06:58pm)
antitheists are the most cock sure people

bertrand russel quote was quite the comic genius unaware. ironic scripture says "God is not mocked"

every antitheist believes themselves the uppermost intellectual bar none

Got proof on that statement? You are literally talking out of your arse bud. Coping isn't proof and turning to lies only cements Christian hypocrisy of zealous scumbags.
May 6 2023 01:27am
Quote (addone @ May 6 2023 12:21am)
Got proof on that statement? You are literally talking out of your arse bud. Coping isn't proof and turning to lies only cements Christian hypocrisy of zealous scumbags.

every time one of them/you talks....
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2023 01:54am
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 6 2023 03:34pm)
wut?

Matthew 5:13-16

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Quote (addone @ May 6 2023 03:59pm)
You cannot disprove something which hasn't been proven in the first place. The original claim is God exists and he says xyz. OK cool story bro where is there proof? Answer we don't have any proof we just have faith and belief. Bible only proves the fact a book exists it doesn't prove anything what's written in the book.
Christians read that again "the bible cannot prove what's written inside, it is merely proof of its existence not of gods existence. Please get it through your thick skulls. It has to demonstrate some verifiable means for its claims. There is heaven and hell ok where are they? It says jesus gives you everlasting life great show me some immortal people please. Etc etc.

You are the most guillable kinds of human beings who lapped up a completely fabricated not based in this reality fairytale and you expect anyone to take you seriously? Do we take seriously people who talk to Santa claus or Peter Pan as imaginary friends.
Of course not if they are kids we just allow them to have their innocent fun of pretend games they like to play. But when they are adults and still think that there are talking snakes, dragons and magic wizard in the clouds who kills people then we lock them up. We kind of tolerate you and allow you to have expression of your own stupidity and wild imagination but you better not cross the line and encroach on other's freedoms.

I for one find it funny how we post Bible verses which describe the exact thing you are doing and yet you are completely blind to it all. There is a reason we keep saying that you are proof of God. The Bible has proven to be trustworthy and we need no look further than this thread. Outside of this thread and looking at life experience. Why is it that the broken find themselves in Jesus? Why is it that those who are weary and heavy burdened find their comfort in Jesus? I've seen the parable of the Prodigal Son play out in real life.

People find their calling when they talk to God. I've heard Missionaries deliver Sermons from time to time. I've heard them say that they found their calling while praying to God. Whether they were lead overseas or to move to another town, they heard and found that calling from God. You really should listen to people's Testimonies from time to time. If you really knew the Bible then you would enact 1 Peter 3:15 a lot more often.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 6 2023 04:01pm)
Damn bro, you are absolutly nuts :bonk:

While you're at it, make sure that the simple dot key works as well.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 6 2023 02:04am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (TiStuff @ May 6 2023 09:27am)

You are lost, dude. Theres nothing that could get you back to logic anymore. Everything you say contradicts another thing you said, nothing makes sense, its all crap from start to finish.

You are posting videos, quoting dudes and the bible and thats all you do. Your brain cant do anything on its own. You hear what you wanna hear, read what you wanna read, see what you wanna see and thats it. Thats what you are. A braindead zombie who sucks gods cock.
May 6 2023 04:29am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 6 2023 07:27pm)

Never claimed to be the smartest person. That's another one of your many assumptions.
I know that you know that I know you are not very bright. Yes I make fun of that only because its true. It must be extremely difficult to admit that you are wrong and your belief system is complete donkey doodoo.
For you to question your belief system requires not being gullible and to have a rational thought. That you havent demonstrated, and probably too scared to explore.

I'll give you a start. Try asking yourself what if everything I believed about God and the Bible is wrong. What if I didn't blindly fell for this dogma? Why did i need the Bible for my drinking problems? Was I too weak to handle my addictions without outside religious stories?

Best of luck.
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2023 04:34am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 6 2023 06:04pm)
You are lost, dude. Theres nothing that could get you back to logic anymore. Everything you say contradicts another thing you said, nothing makes sense, its all crap from start to finish.

You are posting videos, quoting dudes and the bible and thats all you do. Your brain cant do anything on its own. You hear what you wanna hear, read what you wanna read, see what you wanna see and thats it. Thats what you are. A braindead zombie who sucks gods cock.

Quote (addone @ May 6 2023 08:29pm)
Never claimed to be the smartest person. That's another one of your many assumptions.
I know that you know that I know you are not very bright. Yes I make fun of that only because its true. It must be extremely difficult to admit that you are wrong and your belief system is complete donkey doodoo.
For you to question your belief system requires not being gullible and to have a rational thought. That you havent demonstrated, and probably too scared to explore.

I'll give you a start. Try asking yourself what if everything I believed about God and the Bible is wrong. What if I didn't blindly fell for this dogma? Why did i need the Bible for my drinking problems? Was I too weak to handle my addictions without outside religious stories?

Best of luck.

Did you both watch the Coronation? They read Colossians out 1:9-20

9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[f] to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Oh how good and wonderful it is that they read the same verse that offends you to no end.
Gold: 2,195.46
May 6 2023 06:54am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 6 2023 04:04am)

it really do ask the question: was he better off being a deadbeat alcoholic or is he better off now obsessed with an anti-life religion
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1979899100101307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll