d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev19409419429439443169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 31 2016 02:20pm
Quote (TB12 @ 31 Oct 2016 11:57)
Damn the realclearpolitics average is all the way down to Clinton +2.5 now... wow... from an 8-point lead two weeks ago... polls are trending really fast in Trump's favor and the timing could not be better... :O

He's up 4 points now in Florida, too. But he's going to have to win 75% of swing states to have a shot at this. He's very likely not going to win the popular vote, and he needs Florida, Ohio, AND North Carolina to even be within striking distance of 270. If Hillary wins any one of those, it's over.

She wrapped up Virginia earlier, which really put her in a favorable spot for 270. That's part of why the Kaine pick made so much sense.

Quote (IceMage @ 31 Oct 2016 15:00)
That's too bad, she was a good personality at CNN. This is what happens when confidential, private emails get leaked though... half(or much more) of government/media officials would probably be out of a job if we could see all their emails.

CNN is a shill for the Democrats and Hillary Clinton. WikiLeaks showed that they have been infiltrated by the DNC, much like MSNBC. Overall, it's a relatively biased source of news, even if they have Republicans on their panel. You should listen to NPR or something instead!

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 31 Oct 2016 12:56)
I like how comey is a cuck hack who hates freedom when he reaches the right conclusion based on the evidence, and is a hero when he releases a substance-free letter right in time to change the course of the election.

At least it'll be one less thing for president Clinton to be accused of once she takes office.

On the flip side, Comey went from an unbiased arbitrator who was just doing his job to a villain abusing his power and trying to influence the election.

If Comey isn't doing what people want him to do, they don't like him.
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 31 2016 02:22pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 31 2016 03:20pm)
CNN is a shill for the Democrats and Hillary Clinton. WikiLeaks showed that they have been infiltrated by the DNC, much like MSNBC. Overall, it's a relatively biased source of news, even if they have Republicans on their panel. You should listen to NPR or something instead!

It's funny seeing you parrot Fox News talking points because you think it makes you more objective than other liberals.

Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 31 2016 02:24pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 31 2016 02:22pm)
It's funny seeing you parrot Fox News talking points because you think it makes you more objective than other liberals.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:
Gold: 152.00
Oct 31 2016 02:27pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 31 2016 04:22pm)

CNN is a shill for Trump tbqh fam
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 31 2016 02:29pm
Quote (IceMage @ 31 Oct 2016 15:22)

I'm not trying to appear more objective - it's just a fact. I want to be correct, I don't really care how it makes me look. There are more reliable news sources out there. CNN kinda sucks, especially if it's used as a primary news source.

Television news has been shown to be pretty unreliable. Reading multiple news sources tends to be better, though it does depend on what you're reading, too. But the way pundits and talking heads present and spin information can really affect your perspective on a topic vs reading something, which gives you a little more leeway to form your own opinion.
Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 31 2016 02:33pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 31 2016 02:29pm)
I'm not trying to appear more objective - it's just a fact. I want to be correct, I don't really care how it makes me look. There are more reliable news sources out there. CNN kinda sucks, especially if it's used as a primary news source.

Television news has been shown to be pretty unreliable. Reading multiple news sources tends to be better, though it does depend on what you're reading, too. But the way pundits and talking heads present and spin information can really affect your perspective on a topic vs reading something, which gives you a little more leeway to form your own opinion.

Or maybe a guy who sifts a webforum that provides plenty of biased and objective news sources that he can read in print turns on the TV for entertaining coverage of shill'd out surrogates and biased as fuck pundits simply for the entertainment of it all.

I guess you need to censor biased viewpoints so that they don't accidentally affect your viewpoint, that sucks....
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 31 2016 02:36pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 31 2016 03:29pm)

It's a fact that CNN is in the tank for the Democrats and Hillary Clinton? What are you basing that on? A few emails where people that work for CNN are doing what media people do to gain/maintain access? This is more about your ignorance of how things work than anything extraordinary about CNN.

I've been paying attention to politics long enough that I could frame the arguments from Trump/Hillary supporters before they even make them on television. If you are a dullard and aren't capable of separating spin from legitimate commentary, stick to the monotone voices at NPR.

Plus, I don't just get my news from CNN. I use the reddit politics page which uses many different sites.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 31 2016 02:42pm
Gold: 40.42
Oct 31 2016 02:37pm
Quote (IceMage @ 31 Oct 2016 12:22)

But for real. It'd be nice if he had enough self-reflection to see that it's more for the praise and because it fits the Bernie bro narrative than because it's got anything to do with objectivity. :(
Gold: 23.00
Oct 31 2016 02:39pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Oct 31 2016 01:56pm)
I like how comey is a cuck hack who hates freedom when he reaches the right conclusion based on the evidence, and is a hero when he releases a substance-free letter right in time to change the course of the election.

At least it'll be one less thing for president Clinton to be accused of once she takes office.

And on the other side he went from a smart man who made the correct call to a cuck who wants to help Trump win because he found more evidence that wasn't available before.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 31 2016 02:41pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ 31 Oct 2016 12:39)
And on the other side he went from a smart man who made the correct call to a cuck who wants to help Trump win because he found more evidence that wasn't available before.

He maybe found something that might contain something that could possibly be evidence*
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19409419429439443169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll