d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev19192939495443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 20 2018 01:09pm

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 20 2018 01:11pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 20 2018 01:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 20 2018 12:23pm)
they had cops present at that baseball game too, im sure.

a potential victim can't sleep safe in her house tonight because the vampire of a senator she sent a letter to outed her against her will.

what a gross tweet, i expect a statement where he uses his "passion for protecting victims" as an excuse.

he already deleted and apologized before that picture was even taken, so as it happens his statement is:
>“Sexual assault victims deserve respect. And senators shouldn’t be threatened by the public. I said something stupid and minimized ugly behavior,” Swalwell wrote. “That tweet is deleted and I’m sorry for that.”
Gold: 5.77
Sep 20 2018 01:14pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 20 2018 12:10pm)
he already deleted and apologized before that picture was even taken, so as it happens his statement is:
>“Sexual assault victims deserve respect. And senators shouldn’t be threatened by the public. I said something stupid and minimized ugly behavior,” Swalwell wrote. “That tweet is deleted and I’m sorry for that.”

Sounds like an incredibly mature admission of a mistake.

Kavanaugh could take lessons. He could have ended the entire media cycle from day 1 if he'd simply done something like this.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 20 2018 01:16pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 20 2018 01:06pm)
No, I assumed that conservatives will always take the male side when a woman is the victim.

Learn to read.

so you think they'll be happy to blame the perpetrator of sexual assault, but only if it's a woman? that sure explains all of the hot teachers that they tar and feather that fuck 15-17 year old highschool kids.

when a man is sexually assaulted by a woman conservatives usually laugh, so your attempted pivot has been mutombo'd.

Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 20 2018 01:10pm)

1080 no scoped himself.

Quote (inkanddagger @ Sep 20 2018 01:14pm)
Sounds like an incredibly mature admission of a mistake.

Kavanaugh could take lessons. He could have ended the entire media cycle from day 1 if he'd simply done something like this.

"i made a terrible mistake when i touched that young woman and falsely imprisoned her. but i have deleted the video my friend shot of it on 8mm and will no longer masturbate to it. USSC here i come"

lol wtf u on about

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 20 2018 01:17pm
Gold: 57.00
Sep 20 2018 01:17pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Sep 2018 15:04)
like shooting a phish fan in a barrel

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/professor-reportedly-told-students-kavanaugh-172813736.html

another failed smear attempt by someone who once had contact with the guy a few decades ago.

Law-Abiding Citizen10 minutes ago
Seriously? Take ten seconds and search "Brett Kavanaugh law clerks" … NONE of them "look like models", professional? yes but certainly not what I would consider "models". AND, ask yourself why doesn't this hit-piece include any photos

did said google search and concur with this yahoo! post. normal looking people on various spectrums of the attractivenes scale all dressed appropriately for their career field :wacko:

of course, a number of the clerks he hired are women, so he must be guilty of whatever the lefties are accusing him of.
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Sep 2018 15:10)

what a thug, lying because Tapper called him out on his thuggery

that lefty taxpayer leech privileged swamp animal Swalwell supposedly (told by several senior-level source officials familiar with the matter) beats up homeless people for fun on days that end in “y”. he should be subject to an FBI investigation
Sep 20 2018 01:19pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 20 2018 01:17pm)
Seriously? Take ten seconds and search "Brett Kavanaugh law clerks" … NONE of them "look like models", professional? yes but certainly not what I would consider "models". AND, ask yourself why doesn't this hit-piece include any photos

did said google search and concur with this yahoo! post. normal looking people on various spectrums of the attractivenes scale all dressed appropriately for their career field :wacko:

https://i.imgur.com/8dsxWqj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2JYCAyg.jpg
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Brett-Kavanaugh-with-Senate-Pages.jpg

of course, a number of the clerks he hired are women, so he must be guilty of whatever the lefties are accusing him of.

that lefty taxpayer leech privileged swamp animal Swalwell supposedly (told by several senior-level source officials familiar with the matter) beats up homeless people for fun on days that end in “y”. he should be subject to an FBI investigation

>those are models compared to the tumblrite monsters that take yahoo lifestyle seriously
>anyone can and should be a model, especially 300 plus pound "normal" women
>all men are pigs so who cares if it isnt true, REEESIST

Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 20 2018 01:21pm)
I'm not sure how rigorous Kavanaugh's "look" criteria is but the one closest to him in the middle picture probably meets it.

ya tbh shes a qt

inb4 the guardian finds her, doxxes her, then demands she give an interview to see if she deserved he place in Kav's staff and brings into question her entire life's work in academia.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 20 2018 01:25pm
Gold: 2,620.00
Sep 20 2018 01:21pm
Quote (excellence @ 20 Sep 2018 14:17)

https://i.imgur.com/8dsxWqj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2JYCAyg.jpg
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Brett-Kavanaugh-with-Senate-Pages.jpg

I'm not sure how rigorous Kavanaugh's "look" criteria is but the one closest to him in the middle picture probably meets it.
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 20 2018 01:24pm
If Kavanaugh hired guys, he'd get accused of being patriarchal. In other words... no matter what Kavanaugh does, he's fuckin guilty. ~Dems

This sort of sounds like all the same BS before Gorsuch was voted in. Coincidence? Lol

/e

The email from Ford’s lawyer, Debra Katz, was reported on by the New York Times, Washington Post and CNN.

“As you aware, she’s been receiving death threats which have been reported to the FBI and she and her family have been forced out of their home,” Katz wrote to the committee staff, according to the Washington Post. “She wishes to testify, provided that we can agree on terms that are fair and which ensure her safety.”

“A hearing on Monday is not possible and the committee’s insistence that it occur then is arbitrary in any event,” according to the email.

Oh, so Grassley's order that it happen on Monday is... arbitrary, but Ford's lawyer saying Monday is not possible... isn't arbitrary?

I wonder why? Maybe Ford can't get off work. :/

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 20 2018 01:32pm
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 20 2018 01:30pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 20 2018 02:24pm)
If Kavanaugh hired guys, he'd get accused of being patriarchal. In other words... no matter what Kavanaugh does, he's fuckin guilty. ~Dems

This sort of sounds like all the same BS before Gorsuch was voted in. Coincidence? Lol

Sometimes you make sense, Ghot.

This is one of those times.

Sep 20 2018 01:35pm
Quote (djman72 @ Sep 20 2018 01:30pm)
Sometimes you make sense, Ghot.

This is one of those times.

even a blind girl can catch a nut twice a day.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19192939495443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll