d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev19091929394307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,399.70
May 3 2023 10:41pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 4 2023 02:54am)
u trust u made a reasonable statement?

No, I KNOW I made a reasonable statement
May 3 2023 10:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 4 2023 03:16am)
you have a mighty faith that you can dismiss such statements so easily

and how many pages have you been?

the pride of the atheist/antitheist is legendary and that just lends to more proof of scripture. the atheist/antitheists never waste any time claiming/bragging endlessly to be the most logical rational creature the world has ever seen.......................and then there is the flying spaghetti monster and colander hat gear................ how can you stand it?

I dont dismiss god's existence, I dismiss the claim of god's existence. Religious people just say that God exists without any evidential material to back it up and thats what I dismiss it.
I dont need faith to do that.
Do you need faith to dismiss the claim of the existence of a Spaghetti Monster? No you dont. You also dont need faith to dismiss the claim of Bigfoots existence or Mothman or flying elephants. You just dont buy into the claim because there is no evidence for it. Same for god. Pretty simple, no faith needed.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 3 2023 10:47pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 3 2023 09:41pm)
No, I KNOW I made a reasonable statement

:)
a mighty faith in yourself
May 3 2023 10:48pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 4 2023 06:47am)
:)
a mighty faith in yourself

No faith needed
May 3 2023 10:49pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 3 2023 09:48pm)
No faith needed

your just a omni kind of guy? what atheist/antitheist isnt?
May 3 2023 10:50pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 4 2023 06:49am)
your just a omni kind of guy? what atheist/antitheist isnt?

Dude what are you talking about? Get a life.
Gold: 0.00
May 4 2023 01:42am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 3 2023 09:42pm)
Thanks for pointing out Bible is dangerous.

Sure is, especially to those who want to be the god of their own lives. The Bible will challenge the way you live your life. This thread is the perfect example of that. People like addone feel threatened when Jesus is proclaimed King of Kings and Lord of Lords. When Jesus is proclaimed to have the Supremacy, is the firstborn over all creation, is before all things and through him all things were created, that is a very dangerous message. It is so dangerous that people will go out of their way to come up with any excuse they can, even going as far as trying to disprove God.

Quote (theCrossbones @ May 4 2023 03:29am)
this makes prayer useless.. If god where to intervene he then removes all free will.

If God doesn't intervene then the Bible would have ended as early as Genesis 3.

If you want to stretch it further than Genesis 11 would have been as far as it went. The Tower of Babel is one of the last things mentioned before Genesis 12.
May 4 2023 02:14am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 4 2023 09:42am)
Sure is, especially to those who want to be the god of their own lives. The Bible will challenge the way you live your life. This thread is the perfect example of that. People like addone feel threatened when Jesus is proclaimed King of Kings and Lord of Lords. When Jesus is proclaimed to have the Supremacy, is the firstborn over all creation, is before all things and through him all things were created, that is a very dangerous message. It is so dangerous that people will go out of their way to come up with any excuse they can, even going as far as trying to disprove God.

If God doesn't intervene then the Bible would have ended as early as Genesis 3.

If you want to stretch it further than Genesis 11 would have been as far as it went. The Tower of Babel is one of the last things mentioned before Genesis 12.

Serious personal question for religious people: Why pray to god, why thank him and for what, why worship him? Does he need or demand it, does he controll you by fear of consequences for not doing those things, do you feel like you owe it to him, do you love him for whatever reason, do you have a devote fetish, what is it?

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 4 2023 02:27am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 4 2023 03:02am
Quote (CPK001 @ 4 May 2023 09:42)

I think that american evangelists, baptists, and others related "neo" churches are dangerous to everyone: these religious movements are refractory, very politicized, and many of their "rules" interfere with basic freedoms.
May 4 2023 03:07am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 3 2023 09:50pm)
Dude what are you talking about? Get a life.

do you know who bertrand russel was. he was an atheist/antitheist that was so cock sure about the things he would assert. its odd that below is a quote from him.

The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
Bertrand Russell

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 4 2023 01:14am)
Serious personal question for religious people: Why pray to god, why thank him and for what, why worship him? Does he need or demand it, does he controll you by fear of consequences for not doing those things, do you feel like you owe it to him, do you love him for whatever reason, do you have a devote fetish, what is it?

i suppose you will get different answers from different people. i will think on it, how do i word it?
what comes to mind right now is another quote but i dont remember who said it and google isnt finding it
"I dont believe because it's convenient I believe because I think its true"

what do you think the message in scripture is? regard less of what you believe? I find and that includes the op that atheists/antitheists have a pitiful comprehension of scripture which is odd because they claim the be such great thinkers and so very much sure of them selves?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19091929394307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll