d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev19089099109119123169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 17 2016 10:25am
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 17 2016 10:18am)
watch the video for direct evidence

In order to accept any of this as "direct evidence" you also need to accept the conspiracy theory of a unified collective media acting on behalf of Hillary Clinton. Which I'm far too smart to accept.

Trump's campaign is anti-media, and anti-status quo. Then he acts like the media directly targeting him is on the orders of HRC and not in their collective best interest given Trump's ideas of censorship and attacks on the first amendment.

That video was filled with more buzzwords and a Hannity rant.

Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 17 2016 10:21am)
lmao, don't underestimate an old lady's desperation.

I think many people are fooled that its a "close race", HRC certainly isn't one of them. I think SNL pegged her perfectly as apathetic at this point.

Now if someone's pulling strings for her that's another story. But i think her campaign rightfully sees this race as over.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 17 2016 10:27am
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 17 2016 10:33am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 17 2016 08:25am)
In order to accept any of this as "direct evidence" you also need to accept the conspiracy theory of a unified collective media acting on behalf of Hillary Clinton. Which I'm far too smart to accept.

Trump's campaign is anti-media, and anti-status quo. Then he acts like the media directly targeting him is on the orders of HRC and not in their collective best interest give Trump's ideas of censorship and attacks on the first amendment.

That video was filled with more buzzwords and a Hannity rant.

What are you even talking about? You are going through some confusing levels of denial right now or you just simply refuse to watch the hard evidence in this video.

The DNC are paying people to incite violence at Trump events and are even willing to use mentally ill people -- they have no morals. They admit to being responsible for the violence that happened in Chicago.
“It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker”
"we have mentally ill people who we pay to do shit, make no mistake"

The "conspiracy theories" have just been proven to be 100% true

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 17 2016 10:34am
Oct 17 2016 10:42am
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 17 2016 10:33am)
What are you even talking about? You are going through some confusing levels of denial right now or you just simply refuse to watch the hard evidence in this video.

The DNC are paying people to incite violence at Trump evnets and are even willing to use mentally ill people -- they have no morals. They admit to being responsible for the violence that happened in Chicago.
“It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker”
"we have mentally ill people who we pay to do shit, make no mistake"

The "conspiracy theories" have just been proven to be 100% true

What I'm saying is:

1. Nationwide Voter fraud hasn't been proven, only media scumbaggery and DNC scumbaggery.

2. The scumbaggery is more motivated by people not wanting to change the status quo than in support of HRC.

3. These are anecdotes

I've maintained from the beginning that HRC, the media, etc are all playing dirty. What i combat is the alt-right narrative that there is collusion on a hiveminded nationwide level. The media is acting in its best interest to play dirty for HRC, and they'd be doing the same for any candidate who is running against Trump because of his anti-media narrative. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.

But i know, any time someone wants to have a conversation you don't want to or doesn't share your mindset you instantly default to "mental gymnastics" and "confusing levels of denial", because you employ mental gymnastics and confusing levels of denial to maintain the viewpoint that Trump hasn't brought this largely on himself. Its really a brilliant move by Trump, call out how terrible the state of media is (which i arguably agree with) then blame your opponent when they turn on you. It's fooled all sorts of stupid people.
Oct 17 2016 10:49am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 17 2016 08:42am)
What I'm saying is:

1. Nationwide Voter fraud hasn't been proven, only media scumbaggery and DNC scumbaggery.

2. The scumbaggery is more motivated by people not wanting to change the status quo than in support of HRC.

3. These are anecdotes

I've maintained from the beginning that HRC, the media, etc are all playing dirty. What i combat is the alt-right narrative that there is collusion on a hiveminded nationwide level. The media is acting in its best interest to play dirty for HRC, and they'd be doing the same for any candidate who is running against Trump because of his anti-media narrative. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.

But i know, any time someone wants to have a conversation you don't want to or doesn't share your mindset you instantly default to "mental gymnastics" and "confusing levels of denial", because you employ mental gymnastics and confusing levels of denial to maintain the viewpoint that Trump hasn't brought this largely on himself. Its really a brilliant move by Trump, call out how terrible the state of media is (which i arguably agree with) then blame your opponent when they turn on you. It's fooled all sorts of stupid people.

You aren't addressing anything in my post or the video itself.

The DNC are paying people to attack innocent people and put lives at risk. They don't give a fuck about morality.

There is no organic movement against Trump. It is all a DNC funded lie.

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 17 2016 10:54am
Oct 17 2016 10:55am
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 17 2016 10:49am)
You aren't addressing anything in my post or the video itself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

My post outlined clearly that i accept there are those in the media and DNC who pull off the things the video references. Which one of these puts blood directly on HRC's hands? Because anything else is a conspiracy theory to some extent to link it to her. As i stated above I don't buy the narrative that the DNC are a bunch of stooges acting on HRC's orders. They're acting in their best interest which is parallel to HRC's in this election. Its a pretty thin distinction granted, but we already knew large nationwide political bodies were corrupt so I'm not sure what any of this actually proves that we didn't already suspect.

Which one of the claims in the video do you feel im not adequately addressing or mischaracterizing?

Or would you just like to have a simple minded conversation where my only acceptable response goes something like, "politics have lots of dirty players in them and plenty are in the DNC, oh and the media is biased." That's a conversation for 6th graders.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 17 2016 10:56am
Oct 17 2016 10:59am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 17 2016 08:55am)
My post outlined clearly that i accept there are those in the media and DNC who pull off the things the video references. Which one of these puts blood directly on HRC's hands? Because anything else is a conspiracy theory to some extent to link it to her. As i stated above I don't buy the narrative that the DNC are a bunch of stooges acting on HRC's orders. They're acting in their best interested which is parallel to HRC's in this election. Its a pretty thin distinction granted, but we already knew large nationwide political bodies were corrupt so I'm not sure what any of this actually proves that we didn't already suspect.

Which one of the claims in the video do you feel im not adequately addressing or mischaracterizing?

Or would you just like to have a simple minded conversation where my only acceptable response goes something like, "politics have lots of dirty players in them and plenty are in the DNC, oh and the media is biased." That's a conversation for 6th graders.

The video addresses this in the first 10 seconds that Hillary knows whats going on and later says a double blind is created so they can plausibly deny they knew anything about it
Oct 17 2016 11:07am
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 17 2016 10:59am)
The video addresses this in the first 10 seconds that Hillary knows whats going on and later says a double blind is created so they can plausibly deny they knew anything about it

Were you under the impression she didn't get notified from time to time that people were pulling dirty shit? Would you expect Trump for example to tell someone in the GOP to stop doing something dirty that advantages him?

I guess if you've been naive for your whole life these kind of "developments" must be really eye opening....

Gosh i really hope that no more leaks come out linking HRC to things she's already assumed to be linked to, gah the horror...

See the problem the Trump campaign has, is they've chosen to create a media empire by rehashing shit everyone knows rather than actually running a substantive campaign and trying to win. The other problem is they have people like you who think they're doing it right...

This election was a really soft target for the GOP all things considered, and yet they did the only thing they could to lose, they put a less likable person on stage than HRC. But by all means keep coming with the wikileaks bullshit that people think is effective.

Honestly, are you silly enough to think these types of leaks change the direction of the race much?
Gold: 11,672.56
Oct 17 2016 11:24am
trump is bad...
Gold: 57.00
Oct 17 2016 02:19pm
(C)linton campaign behind the violent 'protests' in chicago and arizona. More anti-american nonsense from the violent racist bigoted left.
Oct 17 2016 02:23pm
wait so the side who are planting Bill Clinton Rapist t-shirt wearing guys and actually offering rewards for people who disrupt clinton speeches are not mad the other side also sent in dissenters?

These revelations are actually fairly mundane compared to what I thought was going on. When Trump had his first rally shut down by BLM I was theorizing that the DNC could just censor Trump by encouraging BLM to do it in every city he stopped in. Sadly the security stepped their game up and from what i've heard some events were for registered republicans.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19089099109119123169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll