d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev18990919293443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 20 2018 11:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 20 2018 01:17pm)
you said that the nation's youth is becoming more liberal over time, then further stated that what you meant is that more young people are holding liberal viewpoints. and you said straight out that the country was more liberal. i said i'd need a source on that.

you provided 2 sources that had to do with self identification of labels, not viewpoints, and proved yourself wrong by showing there are more conservatives. then you said you think its not correct info, that you provided, because liberal has a bad connotation.

the reason i passed in the first place, when u posted sources, was for this reason. you're not able to have a discussion about your original claims. you provided no sources that showed studies of people that measured actual political ideals with a spectrum test. you provided subjective labeling garbage. you're a white belt in google-fu that got caught red handed. you've been thoroughly bungled, now repress it for 10 years and bring it up in therapy.

(bold) is fake news

i already admitted I may have jumped the gun with Liberals overtaking Conservatives just yet, but I stand by my claim that some Liberals may be afraid of identifying as such in polling just like some trump voters are probably afraid of identifying as such in polling. IDK why you keep bringing this up lol, I'm so over it. You sound like Trump now, bringing up your supposed "wins" lol.

Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 20 2018 11:26am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 20 2018 11:22am)
(bold) is fake news

i already admitted I may have jumped the gun with Liberals overtaking Conservatives just yet, but I stand by my claim that some Liberals may be afraid of identifying as such in polling just like some trump voters are probably afraid of identifying as such in polling. IDK why you keep bringing this up lol, I'm so over it. You sound like Trump now, bringing up your supposed "wins" lol.

and i may have quotes of you saying something i proved directly wrong, and you may have pivoted into a claim you also failed to prove.

bringing up wins? is that more annoying than "challenging" me to dig through Ghot's post history in a weird timeframe that differed from your original claim to find something that isn't even controversial, then being a little bitch with the "i knew you couldn't do it" smug response?

if you wanna act like a little puke in response to my kindness then i won't think twice about reminding you just how deep into you i was last night. when you're caught red handed just throw up the french flag.
Sep 20 2018 11:28am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 20 2018 01:26pm)
and i may have quotes of you saying something i proved directly wrong, and you may have pivoted into a claim you also failed to prove.

bringing up wins? is that more annoying than "challenging" me to dig through Ghot's post history in a weird timeframe that differed from your original claim to find something that isn't even controversial, then being a little bitch with the "i knew you couldn't do it" smug response?

if you wanna act like a little puke in response to my kindness then i won't think twice about reminding you just how deep into you i was last night. when you're caught red handed just throw up the french flag.

I got you to unsuccessfully defend a trump cultist, that's a win for me ;)

Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 20 2018 11:30am

Sep 20 2018 11:36am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 20 2018 11:28am)
I got you to unsuccessfully defend a trump cultist, that's a win for me ;)

jokes on you, me defending ghot just shows you're wrong by an order of magnitude previously thought impossible to attain.

but i may have some time this evening and nothing to do. what are the stakes of your claim being true? i realize of course you cant send me fg (on your current account), but perhaps a 2000 word essay on the lesson you'll have learned in challenging my memory.
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 20 2018 11:37am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 20 2018 12:36pm)
jokes on you, me defending ghot just shows you're wrong by an order of magnitude previously thought impossible to attain.

but i may have some time this evening and nothing to do. what are the stakes of your claim being true? i realize of course you cant send me fg (on your current account), but perhaps a 2000 word essay on the lesson you'll have learned in challenging my memory.

This actually made me lol.
Sep 20 2018 12:01pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 20 2018 01:36pm)

lol, good luck, If I'm wrong, I'll say so. I'm pretty shameless.
Sep 20 2018 12:05pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 20 2018 12:01pm)
lol, good luck, If I'm wrong, I'll say so. I'm pretty shameless.

not even remotely close to enough incentive. if you're not willing to subject yourself to extreme public shame i'll just drink bourbon and work on a few knives.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 20 2018 12:19pm
I'm trying to imagine how this would play out in the media if a democratic senator's staff was getting death threats / rape threats / etc and a republican made that same tweet:

Sep 20 2018 12:23pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 20 2018 12:19pm)
I'm trying to imagine how this would play out in the media if a democratic senator's staff was getting death threats / rape threats / etc and a republican made that same tweet:

http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/unnamed-768x696.png

they had cops present at that baseball game too, im sure.

a potential victim can't sleep safe in her house tonight because the vampire of a senator she sent a letter to outed her against her will.

what a gross tweet, i expect a statement where he uses his "passion for protecting victims" as an excuse.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18990919293443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll