d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Olympics
Prev18910111220Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,900.00
Jul 29 2024 07:40pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 08:34pm)
Parrot what I've "heard" or what I know to be true because I studied philosophy/religion?

Seems like you didn't do either.

edit: You know who Krishna was? Ramakrishna?

Pretty much what you heard and are saying like everyone else is. If you can't answer a simple question then just say so

So pretty much 2 figures who have nothing to do with this convo so like I said just want to give the go around

If you actually studied philosophy/religion like you said then you should be able to answer right?
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 29 2024 07:41pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Jul 30 2024 03:27am)
Its a pretty simple question

People are just scared to be wrong about it so they give the go around like you are

Thats all people do nowadays is parrot what heard

lol there's no doubt that they mocked Christianity and it wasn't just the last supper either

Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2024 07:49pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 20:40)
Pretty much what you heard and are saying like everyone else is. If you can't answer a simple question then just say so

So pretty much 2 figures who have nothing to do with this convo so like I said just want to give the go around

If you actually studied philosophy/religion like you said then you should be able to answer right?

I'd expect you to be able to answer these questions yourself.

I asked you the question, "Do you know who Krishna was?". You didn't answer.

That's because up until I mentioned it you thought it was only the "Last Supper" being mocked.

It was also the "child like Krishna" being served on a platter as a "fat dude" that may have been distasteful to people as well.

It's too bad Hindus and Christians are the ones who "forgive others" so those are the two religions that were mocked.
Gold: 11.11
Jul 29 2024 07:49pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jul 29 2024 12:58am)
Yeah. I'm not privy to whether any depiction of Last Supper (akin to visual depictions of Muhammad within some Sunni Muslim beliefs), any distorted depictions (represented by any people who are not Jesus and company), or if it's the specific distortion with queer people that is blasphemous.

Blasphemy (according to me) is willingly distorting the word of G-d. This was just terrible optics.
Jul 29 2024 07:53pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 29 2024 08:41pm)
lol there's no doubt that they mocked Christianity and it wasn't just the last supper either

https://i.imgur.com/WZM1TIh.jpg

Like i said before... Butthurt and can't answer a simple question

Your mad over a cross that was missing on a poster that showed a bunch of other stuff thats not real

Cross been missing since the poster was published and your just now getting hurt about about it?

Jul 29 2024 07:59pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 08:49pm)
I'd expect you to be able to answer these questions yourself.

I asked you the question, "Do you know who Krishna was?". You didn't answer.

That's because up until I mentioned it you thought it was only the "Last Supper" being mocked.

It was also the "child like Krishna" being served on a platter as a "fat dude" that may have been distasteful to people as well.

It's too bad Hindus and Christians are the ones who "forgive others" so those are the two religions that were mocked.

Dont follow hinduism so I wouldnt kno those two figures very well

I only see it mocked because thats what everyone is getting up in arms about

I don't see how this is portraying anything Hindu when that wasn't even the theme

Even the creator said it was based the greeks

The interpretation of the Greek God Dionysus makes us aware of the absurdity of violence between human beings.

Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 29 2024 08:00pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Jul 30 2024 03:53am)
Cross been missing since the poster was published and your just now getting hurt about about it?

Exactly what I pointed out, lol

Try harder degeneracy sympathizer
Jul 29 2024 08:04pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 29 2024 09:00pm)
Exactly what I pointed out, lol

Try harder degeneracy sympathizer

Dont need to try anything

Your just butthurt and pulling at straws

They did this all intentional blah blah blah

Like I said just parrot everything your supposed to be butthurt about

It doesnt even look like the picture of the real thing....

https://www.thetimes.com/world/europe/article/uproar-over-gold-cross-left-off-olympics-poster-77nqs7x0z

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Jul 29 2024 08:06pm
Jul 29 2024 08:06pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 20:53)
Like i said before... Butthurt and can't answer a simple question

Your mad over a cross that was missing on a poster that showed a bunch of other stuff thats not real

https://i.imgur.com/nheAt4X.jpeg

Can't tell me who Krishna was but when I told you you ran back to attacking "Christians".

Are you deaf?

They disrespected 1.2 billion Hindus by showing "Krishna" who is often depicted as a "blue skinned young child" as a "fat dude" on a food platter as if they were going to "eat an innocent" or "eat a child".

What do LGBTQ+ have to do because they can't reproduce? Become a part of dark symbolism for something much darker. If they didn't try and brainwash us with their ideology they would cease to exist(Have you been alive the last two decades to watch them shovel LGBTQ+ down everyone's throats?

It's funny how people like you only think it was "Christians" who got offended. Funny how LGBTQ+ want it "all about them" and then try this shit and totally FLOP and have to back track.

Keep defending it though it's free speech, freedom of expression, but don't be surprised when someone tells you it was very "distasteful".
Jul 29 2024 08:08pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 21:04)
Dont need to try anything

Your just butthurt and pulling at straws

They did this all intentional blah blah blah

Like I said just parrot everything your supposed to be butthurt about

https://www.thetimes.com/world/europe/article/uproar-over-gold-cross-left-off-olympics-poster-77nqs7x0z

You can't even comprehend multi-layer symbolism.......

derp derp derp "iunni what Hinduism is" but derp derp derp.

gtfo bro lmao :rofl:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jul 29 2024 08:11pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111220Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll