d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18938948958968973169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Oct 12 2016 07:03pm
NYTimes already tried this in May - same authors no doubt.

e: yep same authors
By MEGAN TWOHEY and MICHAEL BARBARO

two articles and the slimes didn't even update the link names, just the dates.

CNN suggests NY Times didn't fully quote woman in Trump report: 'As a journalist, that's concerning'

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 12 Oct 2016 20:58)
there's Ivanka talking about him raping her.

:rolleyes: :bonk:

This post was edited by excellence on Oct 12 2016 07:15pm
Gold: 1.73
Oct 12 2016 07:03pm
[QUOTE=AiNedeSpelCzech,12 Oct 2016 20:58]Several paid actors, since it would have to include all of their family members and loved ones that they told about the incident well before the 'hot mic' tape dropped.

These are far from the only accusations against him. He's got a hearing in December for a lawsuit about him raping a 13 year old, there's Ivanka talking about him raping her, there are these accusations, and I'm sure there are at least a decent handful that I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

You could literally have made the exact same post about Bill Cosby that you just made about Trump if you'd done it a couple of years ago.[/QUOTE]

To the above bolded; what I saw in that article doesn't have any sort of video where the family is sitting around telling reporters about this incident. It seems like it was all told to the reporters behind the scenes then made into an article. If you want me to treat it otherwise give me more than just a link with words in it that doesn't have any sort of video or photographic evidence of any such incident.

He's got a hearing in December for a lawsuit about him raping a 13 year old

Literally the first time I've heard of this. I'm surprised nobody on here has posted about it or the fact that it wasn't even in the debate... Interesting.

there's Ivanka talking about him raping her

I honestly jsut think these sort of things are personal disputes. They are married and have had sex many times. Maybe she got mad at one time he wanted to have sex and called it rape. Where are the boundaries for what rape is at this point? I don't think you can call a time you and your spouse had sex rape just becuse you got mad at them later counts. Unless she came out all beat up and bruised and battered right after this incident and called te police on him... I feel like this would more than likely happen if she was actually raped. And if she didn't and has no evidence then fck she screwed up because she has nothing on him now.
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 12 2016 07:04pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 05:03pm)

To the above bolded; what I saw in that article doesn't have any sort of video where the family is sitting around telling reporters about this incident. It seems like it was all told to the reporters behind the scenes then made into an article. If you want me to treat it otherwise give me more than just a link with words in it that doesn't have any sort of video or photographic evidence of any such incident.

Literally the first time I've heard of this. I'm surprised nobody on here has posted about it or the fact that it wasn't even in the debate... Interesting.

I honestly jsut think these sort of things are personal disputes. They are married and have had sex many times. Maybe she got mad at one time he wanted to have sex and called it rape. Where are the boundaries for what rape is at this point? I don't think you can call a time you and your spouse had sex rape just becuse you got mad at them later counts. Unless she came out all beat up and bruised and battered right after this incident and called te police on him... I feel like this would more than likely happen if she was actually raped. And if she didn't and has no evidence then fck she screwed up because she has nothing on him now.

because its complete garbage as I linked above

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 12 2016 07:05pm
Gold: 57.00
Oct 12 2016 07:05pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 21:03)

Ivanka is his daughter. don't respond to people who just make shit up.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 12 2016 07:05pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 17:03)
[QUOTE=AiNedeSpelCzech,12 Oct 2016 20:58]Several paid actors, since it would have to include all of their family members and loved ones that they told about the incident well before the 'hot mic' tape dropped.

These are far from the only accusations against him. He's got a hearing in December for a lawsuit about him raping a 13 year old, there's Ivanka talking about him raping her, there are these accusations, and I'm sure there are at least a decent handful that I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

You could literally have made the exact same post about Bill Cosby that you just made about Trump if you'd done it a couple of years ago.

LMFAO yea

Holy fucking shit, you just don't know how anything works at all, do you? Jesus H. Christ, man. It's a newspaper article.

But yeah, you're right, the multiple accusations probably don't mean anything, la de da, derpa doo, it'd hurt my feelers if they were true. :(

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Oct 12 2016 07:05pm
Gold: 1.73
Oct 12 2016 07:07pm
This spellcheck guy is a fucktard

Quote (excellence @ 12 Oct 2016 21:05)
Ivanka is his daughter. don't respond to people who just make shit up.

Their names are so simliar though.. Ivana... Ivanka.. I got it mixed up haha
Oct 12 2016 07:08pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 17:07)
This spellcheck guy is a fucktard

Their names are so simliar though.. Ivana... Ivanka.. I got it mixed up haha

As did I, especially since Ivanka's name has been pretty high profile with her connections to the campaign. My bad, it was pretty obvious who I was referring to.
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 12 2016 07:12pm
if there is one person on this site that never disappoints it's Chris
Oct 12 2016 07:14pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 12 Oct 2016 17:12)
if there is one person on this site that never disappoints it's Chris

Truly, if the term lolcow means anything.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18938948958968973169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll