d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18928938948958963169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.73
Oct 12 2016 06:45pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 12 Oct 2016 20:43)

I'm pretty sure that is politically charged and she is lying because she was paid to. Otherwise, with the cameras that are most likely on those planes there would be evidence.

I wouldn't believe some strangers words without evidence. Look at Hillary, shes a liar too.
Gold: 119,903.34
Oct 12 2016 06:45pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 07:36pm)
Not exactly. A lot of people hold the moral belief against abortion because of religious values and a lot of people don't agree that life isn't life if it is just conception and morally entail themselves to be antiabortion.

Also a lot of people think that, perhaps, there is some sort of middle ground so they agree in abortion for people who were raped and say that the rest cannot have an abortion. This is politics. If I could have my moral sanctuary *yes plz give me a safe space*
There would be no rape, there would be no abortion (because people would be responsible with preventatives),and there would be no crime!

But we have to live in a world where there are many contrasting opinions that out right oppose one another! A good way to climb over the wall and shake hands is to say, hey! Lets compromise!

But since you are too dumb to think of such a concept I'll just lay it out for you B)

Np, I care about you brother. I am 6 percent native american.

You just move goal posts when you try to debate.

Anti-abortion is rooted in the argument that the fetus is a human and that it's murder.

The entire debate is predicated on if the fetus can be considered a human being or worthy of protection by the state.

People who are against it except in cases of rape are just being inconsistent.

And you're bringing up safe spaces and start going on tangents about random stuff.

And I'm the one who can't think of concepts? You don't even respond with anything of substance that refutes what I claimed. You just go on about compromises when that is irrelevant. Of course being against abortion except in cases of rape is a compromise and that's the entire reason why it is inconsistent. If you place value on the fetus except on certain scenarios which in a way removes sanctity of life to your viewpoint.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Oct 12 2016 06:47pm
Oct 12 2016 06:47pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ 12 Oct 2016 20:45)
You just move goal posts when you try to debate.

Anti-abortion is rooted in the argument that the fetus is a human and that it's murder.

The entire debate is predicated on if the fetus can be considered a human being or worthy of protection by the state.

People who are against it except in cases of rape are just being inconsistent.

And you're bringing up safe spaces and start going on tangents about random stuff.

And I'm the one who can't think of concepts? You don't even respond with anything of substance that refutes what I claimed. You just go on about compromises when that is irrelevant. Of course being against abortion except in cases of rape is a compromise and that's the entire reason why it is inconsistent. You place value on the fetus except on certain scenarios which in a way removes sanctity of life to your viewpoint.

I'm not sure what you are talking about moving goalpost. I'm explaining perspectives, I'm not even making an argument for much of anything.

What the fuck I just read your entire posts. You are stupid... You think me bringing up something like that means I'm making some sort of argument towars what you are saying? Come on man did you fail your Rhetorics class or some shit?

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Oct 12 2016 06:50pm
Gold: 119,903.34
Oct 12 2016 06:49pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 07:47pm)
I'm not sure what you are talking about moving goalpost. I'm explaining perspectives, I'm not even making an argument for much of anything.

Just respond to the nature of the claim.

"Being against abortion except in cases of rape is inconsistent"

Perspective does not matter. It's whether or not you agree or disagree that the logic is in fact flawed.

But yet you go off on compromises and safe spaces.
Oct 12 2016 06:50pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ 12 Oct 2016 20:49)
Just respond to the nature of the claim.

"Being against abortion except in cases of rape is inconsistent"

Perspective does not matter. It's whether or not you agree or disagree that the logic is in fact flawed.

But yet you go off on compromises and safe spaces.

It isn't inconsistent. I'm not sure why you think it is. It is very consistent. It is so consistent that they are against abortion every time, except when its rape. Then they are pro choice for the woman. Both of these thought processes are very consistent.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 12 2016 06:51pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 16:45)
I'm pretty sure that is politically charged and she is lying because she was paid to. Otherwise, with the cameras that are most likely on those planes there would be evidence.

I wouldn't believe some strangers words without evidence. Look at Hillary, shes a liar too.

I can tell you really sat down and read through the article and weighed the evidence from both women based on this incredibly stupid post.

For the love of fuck, have you ever even seen a fucking commercial aircraft? You think there are cameras just aimed at the passengers? lolol
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 12 2016 06:53pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 05:36pm)

Np, I care about you brother. I am 6 percent native american.

Well

that pretty much makes us blood brothers

thanks for your concern and your continued effort to keep the rumors about me alive and well. I very much appreciate the care
Oct 12 2016 06:55pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 12 Oct 2016 20:51)
I can tell you really sat down and read through the article and weighed the evidence from both women based on this incredibly stupid post.

For the love of fuck, have you ever even seen a fucking commercial aircraft? You think there are cameras just aimed at the passengers? lolol

I think there is a high possibility that this is politically inclined payment to have this sort of article made by two paid actors to give testimonies for something that didn't happen. Of course there is the possibility that it did happen but I honestly don't think people go out of their way to rape or accost everybody they see in this sort of way without there being video evidence of it that has been leaked a very long time ago.

I honestly do with all of my logic and reasoning (something you often say I don't have and probably still think I don't have because I disagree with you and haven't brought up statistics you can't refuse) that he more than likely did not do these things because these behaviors are something that a part of their character in those sorts of people *as seen quoted by one of the presumed victims* and that there is no evidence despite his age is a really good voucher for his behavior.

Quote (Beowulf @ 12 Oct 2016 20:53)
Well

that pretty much makes us blood brothers

thanks for your concern and your continued effort to keep the rumors about me alive and well. I very much appreciate the care

No problem, just repaying you for all the kindness you gave me back when i was depressed because I didn't know what to do with my life two years ago B).

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Oct 12 2016 06:56pm
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 12 2016 06:55pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 12 2016 04:35pm)
I have no doubt that it's easier to make moves on women and be aggressive with them if you are billionaire and celebrity like Donald Trump, but let's not sugarcoat his comments. What he was describing is sexual assault.

Republicans have harped on Bill Clinton's sexual behavior and mistreatment of women for years, why the sudden 180? If a tape was leaked of Bill Clinton saying these exact same things, they would have a field day with it.

I'm tired of Democrats and Republicans brushing aside blatant descriptions and allegations of immoral sexual behavior to try and defend their side. I grew tired of it with Clinton, and I'm tired of it now with Trump.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both rich and powerful men that have taken advantage of women, and it's wrong. To what extent each of them are guilty of it is uncertain (perhaps Bill Clinton more than Trump), but regardless, wrong.

this is why
Code
The Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act created the offence of sexual assault, replacing a common-law offence of indecent assault. "Sexual assault" is defined as the unlawful and intentional sexual violation of another person without their consent.

and establishment republicans are already having a field day with trump's tape

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 12 2016 06:55pm
Gold: 40.42
Oct 12 2016 06:58pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 16:55)
I think there is a high possibility that this is politically inclined payment to have this sort of article made by two paid actors to give testimonies for something that didn't happen. Of course there is the possibility that it did happen but I honestly don't think people go out of their way to rape or accost everybody they see in this sort of way without there being video evidence of it that has been leaked a very long time ago.

I honestly do with all of my logic and reasoning (something you often say I don't have and probably still think I don't have because I disagree with you and haven't brought up statistics you can't refuse) that he more than likely did not do these things because these behaviors are something that a part of their character in those sorts of people *as seen quoted by one of the presumed victims* and that there is no evidence despite his age is a really good voucher for his behavior.

Several paid actors, since it would have to include all of their family members and loved ones that they told about the incident well before the 'hot mic' tape dropped.

These are far from the only accusations against him. He's got a hearing in December for a lawsuit about him raping a 13 year old, there's Ivanka talking about him raping her, there are these accusations, and I'm sure there are at least a decent handful that I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

You could literally have made the exact same post about Bill Cosby that you just made about Trump if you'd done it a couple of years ago.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18928938948958963169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll