d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18918928938948953169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 12 2016 06:30pm
Or you've seen dozens of high profile rape cases about entitled dudes who treated all women like groupies whether they were or not and seen the multiple tape accusations against Trump.
Oct 12 2016 06:30pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 12 Oct 2016 16:28)
Thanks for sharing

LMFAO

That's some classic Chris right there.
Gold: 119,903.34
Oct 12 2016 06:31pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 07:04pm)
I'm not sure what you are speaking of. Mostly people who handle their money correctly and plan well choose when to have children and don't need to have abortions or anything of the like. Through all the BLM and other scandelous issues we see on both sides of the current election we forgot the original divisions of liberals and republicans in this recent times.

Most of it had to do with how we apply healthy care, when abortion is or is not legal, marijuana legalization, whether or not gays can get married (Im pretty sure this is legal in most states now but i don't keep up on these things), and the rights of people on welfare and how long they are allowed to be on it.

Forget BLM, forget grab by the pussy, forget the deleted emails and the exploitation of taxes through legal means.....

Most of these issues are pointless, or pertaining to the crimes/ cringe reasons why people wouldn't elect a candidate.

Most conservatives believe in abortion only if the person has been raped. Liberals believe in right of choice, but there is different consideration on when is the 'bundle of cells' as they call it is considered a human being.

Recently you posters in this part of the forum have gotten a high of how smart you think you are because you have a certain set of morals that happen to agree with each other but forgotten how equal you are with the rest of the posters here (honestly there are few really intelligent people here. Most of you are quite average, including me)

I think its quite funny. I also think spelcheck is one of the stupidest people on both sides.

One of the most inconsistent viewpoint that exists.

If you're against abortion on the basis of sanctity of life and that it is murder. Then the circumstances relating to it should not matter.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 12 2016 06:35pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 19:24)
He wasn't talking about using his wealth and power to take advantage. He was saying woman would come to him and let him do this because he had wealth and power and this made him attractive to him, just like aesthetics and do.

Quote (majorblood @ 12 Oct 2016 19:25)
He was bragging about that they let you grab them because you are rich and powerful. "They let you" is important here.

I have no doubt that it's easier to make moves on women and be aggressive with them if you are billionaire and celebrity like Donald Trump, but let's not sugarcoat his comments. What he was describing is sexual assault.

Republicans have harped on Bill Clinton's sexual behavior and mistreatment of women for years, why the sudden 180? If a tape was leaked of Bill Clinton saying these exact same things, they would have a field day with it.

I'm tired of Democrats and Republicans brushing aside blatant descriptions and allegations of immoral sexual behavior to try and defend their side. I grew tired of it with Clinton, and I'm tired of it now with Trump.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both rich and powerful men that have taken advantage of women, and it's wrong. To what extent each of them are guilty of it is uncertain (perhaps Bill Clinton more than Trump), but regardless, wrong.
Gold: 1.73
Oct 12 2016 06:36pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ 12 Oct 2016 20:31)
One of the most inconsistent viewpoint that exists.

If you're against abortion on the basis of sanctity of life and that it is murder. Then the circumstances relating to it should not matter.

Not exactly. A lot of people hold the moral belief against abortion because of religious values and a lot of people don't agree that life isn't life if it is just conception and morally entail themselves to be antiabortion.

Also a lot of people think that, perhaps, there is some sort of middle ground so they agree in abortion for people who were raped and say that the rest cannot have an abortion. This is politics. If I could have my moral sanctuary *yes plz give me a safe space*
There would be no rape, there would be no abortion (because people would be responsible with preventatives),and there would be no crime!

But we have to live in a world where there are many contrasting opinions that out right oppose one another! A good way to climb over the wall and shake hands is to say, hey! Lets compromise!

But since you are too dumb to think of such a concept I'll just lay it out for you B)

Quote (Beowulf @ 12 Oct 2016 20:28)
Thanks for sharing

Np, I care about you brother. I am 6 percent native american.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Oct 12 2016 06:36pm
Oct 12 2016 06:37pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ 12 Oct 2016 20:35)
I have no doubt that it's easier to make moves on women and be aggressive with them if you are billionaire and celebrity like Donald Trump, but let's not sugarcoat his comments. What he was describing is sexual assault.

Republicans have harped on Bill Clinton's sexual behavior and mistreatment of women for years, why the sudden 180? If a tape was leaked of Bill Clinton saying these exact same things, they would have a field day with it.

I'm tired of Democrats and Republicans brushing aside blatant descriptions and allegations of immoral sexual behavior to try and defend their side. I grew tired of it with Clinton, and I'm tired of it now with Trump.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both rich and powerful men that have taken advantage of women, and it's wrong. To what extent each of them are guilty of it is uncertain (perhaps Bill Clinton more than Trump), but regardless, wrong.

What do you think about bdsm?
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 12 2016 06:40pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 19:37)

I don't like to dictate what people do in their bedrooms and behind closed doors, but the key part of all of this is consent.
Oct 12 2016 06:41pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 16:37)

Jesus Christ, you are truly special
Oct 12 2016 06:41pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ 12 Oct 2016 20:40)
I don't like to dictate what people do in their bedrooms and behind closed doors, but the key part of all of this is consent.

You think that we aren't talking about consent here?
Oct 12 2016 06:43pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 16:41)
You think that we aren't talking about consent here?

We really aren't

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0&referer=https://t.co/V9hGQSN1Zq
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18918928938948953169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll