d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18908918928938943169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.73
Oct 12 2016 06:18pm
Quote (majorblood @ 12 Oct 2016 20:18)
saying "they let you grab them" isn't rape or sexual assault, stop virtue signaling

This.
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 12 2016 06:20pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 05:17pm)
What about when you hit your girlfriend, why aren't you in jail for that right now?

Other than the personal slander. What makes emails or laundering money any better than locker room talk, let me hear it pls?

I've never hit a woman. The only people that have ever accused me of that are internet males that have never been involved in my personal life or had personal interactions with me.

My guess is why that's why I'm not in jail.
Oct 12 2016 06:23pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 12 Oct 2016 20:20)
I've never hit a woman. The only people that have ever accused me of that are internet males that have never been involved in my personal life or had personal interactions with me.

My guess is why that's why I'm not in jail.

Idk she never seemed to say you didn't when we all asked her, in fact she was silent on the issue. I feel like things can get heated and mistakes can happen. I'm pretty sure Diu is female and she said you did it as well, pretty sure thats where i heard it from too. But that was like a year ago and my memory isn't too clear, so don't go running off complaining cuz you got triggered.

Other than that,i feel like me accosting you over that in general chat has turned you into betawulf becuase you used to be a lot more alpha and at least somewhat respectable, and other things too ofc. I've been wanting to say that for a while.

Get a better grasp of yourself man.

Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 12 2016 06:23pm
Quote (IceMage @ 12 Oct 2016 19:09)
I agree with you to a point, it is mostly politics, but each side has the end goal in mind. Each side has it's own brand of morality and ideology that they want to legislate.

It's time to stop pretending conservatives or Republicans are the only party that cares about morality. We just care about a brand of morality that differs from the liberal/popular culture brand.

No one is pretending Conservatives are the only ones who care about morality. Liberals clearly do - they fought for gay rights for decades on moral grounds, just like Conservatives fought against gay rights on a set of different moral principles. We don't disagree here.

The difference is that Democrats and Liberals don't sell themselves as being the party of righteousness that will help slow America's descent into moral depravity.

Quote (majorblood @ 12 Oct 2016 19:07)
Do you think saying groupies exist is sexist? Is it sexist to think that women naturally are attracted men who are powerful and of high status?
Whatever racist argument you have for Trump can be negated by Hillary saying black people are "super predators" and need to be "brought to heel"

Donald Trump wasn't bragging about having groupies, he was bragging about sexual assault. He was boasting about using his wealth and power to take advantage of women.

Hillary Clinton has indeed said racist things, but that fact alone doesn't negate Donald Trump's racism, which is by far a more numerous and well-documented collection of "deplorable" statements and actions.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 12 2016 06:24pm
Quote (majorblood @ 12 Oct 2016 16:18)
saying "they let you grab them" isn't rape or sexual assault, stop virtue signaling

Saying they let you grab them is the kind of clueless garbage a rapist would say. Considering the self awareness he shows in other aspects of his life, I'd say the idea that he got genuine consent from everyone he's groped is between slim and none, and slim was murdered to cover up whitewater.
Oct 12 2016 06:24pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ 12 Oct 2016 20:23)
No one is pretending Conservatives are the only ones who care about morality. Liberals clearly do - they fought for gay rights for decades on moral grounds, just like Conservatives fought against gay rights on a set of different moral principles. We don't disagree here.

The difference is that Democrats and Liberals don't sell themselves as being the party of righteousness that will help slow America's descent into moral depravity.

Donald Trump wasn't bragging about having groupies, he was bragging about sexual assault. He was boasting about using his wealth and power to take advantage of women.

Hillary Clinton has indeed said racist things, but that fact alone doesn't negate Donald Trump's racism, which is by far a more numerous and well-documented collection of "deplorable" statements and actions.

He wasn't talking about using his wealth and power to take advantage. He was saying woman would come to him and let him do this because he had wealth and power and this made him attractive to him, just like aesthetics and do.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 12 Oct 2016 20:24)
Saying they let you grab them is the kind of clueless garbage a rapist would say. Considering the self awareness he shows in other aspects of his life, I'd say the idea that he got genuine consent from everyone he's groped is between slim and none, and slim was murdered to cover up whitewater.

Here comes the autism.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Oct 12 2016 06:24pm
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 12 2016 06:25pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 12 2016 04:23pm)

He was bragging about that they let you grab them because you are rich and powerful. "They let you" is important here.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 12 2016 06:25pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 12 Oct 2016 16:24)
He wasn't talking about using his wealth and power to take advantage. He was saying woman would come to him and let him do this because he had wealth and power and this made him attractive to him, just like aesthetics and do.

Here comes the autism.

Tres Steubenville
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 12 2016 06:27pm
It's either you come to your own conclusion because of your bias and think Trump is evil or you listen to his words and understand groupies exist for powerful men with high status
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 12 2016 06:28pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 12 2016 05:23pm)
Idk she never seemed to say you didn't when we all asked her, in fact she was silent on the issue. I feel like things can get heated and mistakes can happen. I'm pretty sure Diu is female and she said you did it as well, pretty sure thats where i heard it from too. But that was like a year ago and my memory isn't too clear, so don't go running off complaining cuz you got triggered.

Other than that,i feel like me accosting you over that in general chat has turned you into betawulf becuase you used to be a lot more alpha and at least somewhat respectable, and other things too ofc. I've been wanting to say that for a while.

Get a better grasp of yourself man.

Thanks for sharing
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18908918928938943169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll