d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev18758768778788791036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 317.69
Jun 2 2022 09:22am
I think the biggest help is raising minimum wage.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 2 2022 09:26am
Quote (excellence @ Jun 2 2022 07:35am)
some states have, even New York. it’s a band-aid as they’re gonna get the taxes from other sources

i bet it wont be from the rich :)
Gold: 281.64
Jun 2 2022 09:48am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 1 Jun 2022 13:19)
Perhaps you could change the tune of this thread by posting about a recent "win" of Biden?! ^_^

Every day the United States isn't in a dick measuring contest with North Korea about the size of our Nuke button is a win for me.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jun 2 2022 10:56am
Quote (Cascadian @ 2 Jun 2022 17:48)
Every day the United States isn't in a dick measuring contest with North Korea about the size of our Nuke button is a win for me.

Biden has been president for 17 months, there are about two dozen different crises raging at the moment - and the Biden admin has no idea how to solve any of them (and half of them are of their own making anyway).
Sorry, but "no more mean tweets" just isn't cutting it anymore, as evidenced by his dreadful polling numbers (lower than even Trump's, SAD!)

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jun 2 2022 10:57am
Gold: 14,158.00
Jun 2 2022 12:10pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 2 2022 10:56am)
Biden has been president for 17 months, there are about two dozen different crises raging at the moment - and the Biden admin has no idea how to solve any of them (and half of them are of their own making anyway).
Sorry, but "no more mean tweets" just isn't cutting it anymore, as evidenced by his dreadful polling numbers (lower than even Trump's, SAD!)

Imagine the horror the establishment dems and mass media will feel when Trump wins by such a huge margin in 2024 that not even massive election fraud can beat him.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 2 2022 01:50pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 2 2022 09:56am)

Two dozen different crises lol. I'd say that you have Biden Derangement Syndrome but it seems that the anti-semites already claimed BDS.

You're just upset that he's not the best public speaker and that your country's cowardice is forcing America to be the leader of Europe AGAIN.
Jun 2 2022 04:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ 2 Jun 2022 21:50)
Two dozen different crises lol. I'd say that you have Biden Derangement Syndrome but it seems that the anti-semites already claimed BDS.

You're just upset that he's not the best public speaker and that your country's cowardice is forcing America to be the leader of Europe AGAIN.

You, of all people, should be able to recognize tongue-in-cheek hyperbole. ;)

But okay, let's make a quick, incomplete list:

Domestically, we have:
- soaring gas and energy prices
- soaring food prices, in some cases empty shelves
- supply chain issues at large, which is, for example, slowing the construction of new housing
- a worsening economic outlook
- a comparatively tight labor market which threatens to exacerbate and consolidate high inflation rates even if the shockwaves from the exogenous shocks (covid, ukraine) abate
- soaring crime rates in lots of America's largest cities
- a situation at the southern border that's quite out of control
- a gridlocked Congress that won't let Biden pass any ambitious policy in spite of being under Democratic control

As a megacrisis, the war in Ukraine that:
- slows the pivot to the Pacific region
- weakens the global economy
- threatens a huge humanitarian crisis in both Ukraine itself as well as the Third World
- strengthens China geopolitically

Further foreign policy issues:
- mounting tensions with China in general, over Taiwan in particular
- an emboldened and increasingly assertive India
- Turkey acting like a Trojan Horse in NATO, but also with regard to Northern Syria
- Iran inching closer to the bomb
- North Korea continuing its tests of ICBMs undeterred

That's 17 different issues, and I'm sure I still forgot some. But sure, I'm only shitting on Biden because he's a bad public speaker or because I secretly wish my own country's leader was more like Biden (LOL!)...

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jun 2 2022 04:33pm
Gold: 14,158.00
Jun 2 2022 04:33pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 2 2022 04:29pm)

But okay, let's make a quick, incomplete list:

Domestically, we have:
- soaring gas and energy prices
- soaring food prices, in some cases empty shelves
- supply chain issues at large, which is, for example, slowing the construction of new housing
- a worsening economic outlook
- a comparatively tight labor market which threatens to exacerbate and consolidate high inflation rates even if the shockwaves from the exogenous shocks (covid, ukraine) abate
- soaring crime rates in lots of America's largest cities
- a situation at the southern border that's quite out of control
- a gridlocked Congress that won't let Biden pass any ambitious policy in spite of being under Democratic control

As a megacrisis, the war in Ukraine that:
- slows the pivot to the Pacific region
- weakens the global economy
- threatens a huge humanitarian crisis in both Ukraine itself as well as the Third World
- strengthens China geopolitically

Further foreign policy issues:
- mounting tensions with China in general, over Taiwan in particular
- Turkey acting like a Trojan Horse in NATO, but also with regard to Northern Syria
- North Korea continuing its tests of ICBMs undetered

That's 17 different issues, and I'm sure I still forgot some. But sure, I'm only shitting on Biden because he's a bad public speaker or because I secretly wish my own country's leader was more like Biden (LOL!)...

There is no way the Dems will be able to take the midterms or 2024 legitimately at this point.

They really dug a hole for themselves and they know it. You would think they would understand destroying the economy is not something they can do and still get re-elected. But they have gone off the deep end.
Jun 2 2022 04:36pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 3 Jun 2022 00:33)
There is no way the Dems will be able to take the midterms or 2024 legitimately at this point.

They really dug a hole for themselves and they know it. You would think they would understand destroying the economy is not something they can do and still get re-elected. But they have gone off the deep end.

It's still a long time until the 2024 elections, enough time for conditions to change, for Democrats to pivot or for Republicans to fuck up. And it shouldn't be underestimated how radioactive Trump is to large sections of the electorate. As of today, 'nominating Trump as the GOP candidate for 2024' is at the top of my list of things that could get Biden (or Harris) reelected.
Gold: 96,293.69
Warn: 10%
Jun 2 2022 07:04pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 2 2022 06:29pm)

- North Korea continuing its tests of ICBMs undeterred

Those three are non issues.
You didn't even mention the ever more apparent looming Nuclear Holocaust™ from this abject bullshit policy of arming Ukrainian.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18758768778788791036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll