d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18708718728738743169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 9 2016 03:41pm
Quote (NekoSama @ Oct 9 2016 02:24pm)
Did the hildebeast and bill the rapist tell you that?

nah we haven't talked in a while

I'm just a guy responsible for raising little girls and I want them to grow up in a society that treats them better than it has treated girls and women in the past

I'm not a fan of violence so I wanna minimize the ass kickings I'll need to do to teach douchebags that money/power/booze/beingfemale/etc automatically doesn't means consent
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 9 2016 11:11pm
Pence cancelled his apperance at a Trump fundraiser in New Jersey tomorrow. Could be a nothingburger, but also could be something to watch with the way Trump distanced himself from Pence tonight.
Gold: 451.00
Oct 9 2016 11:19pm
It's weird...ever since I started to learn about Trump as a candidate I have been pretty strongly against him being elected to the presidency...then I come to this sub out of curiosity and after seeing what some of the morons on here type I actually now am thinking that maybe Trump wouldn't be so bad.

This is a strange phenomena and I don't know that I am equipped to explain it. My only hypothesis is that after seeing what some of the idiots on here post (who dislike Trump) I grow to dislike these people on some level, which makes me interested in things that cause them displeasure, as reading their shitty text causes me displeasure.

csb I know.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 9 2016 11:21pm
Quote (Perseverance1 @ 9 Oct 2016 21:19)
It's weird...ever since I started to learn about Trump as a candidate I have been pretty strongly against him being elected to the presidency...then I come to this sub out of curiosity and after seeing what some of the morons on here type I actually now am thinking that maybe Trump wouldn't be so bad.

This is a strange phenomena and I don't know that I am equipped to explain it. My only hypothesis is that after seeing what some of the idiots on here post (who dislike Trump) I grow to dislike these people on some level, which makes me interested in things that cause them displeasure, as reading their shitty text causes me displeasure.

csb I know.

This is probably responsible for about 75% of Trump's support. "This'll show those 15 year old girls with Tumblrs that rule the world, ha ha, rekt."
Gold: 57.00
Oct 9 2016 11:39pm

:blush:
Gold: 152.00
Oct 9 2016 11:41pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 10 2016 01:39am)

Sexy
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 10 2016 11:49am
Mr. Ryan said he would dedicate himself full time to keeping control of the House and said flatly that he “won’t defend” Mr. Trump, people on the call said. And while he did not say he was withdrawing his endorsement of Mr. Trump, some of the House members took it that way and angrily attacked him for effectively giving up on the party’s candidate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/us/politics/donald-trump-gop-hillary-clinton.html

I guess we'll have to wait for more oppo research to come out before Paul Ryan makes the right decision and revokes his endorsement of Trump.
Gold: 1.50
Oct 10 2016 11:52am
Quote (excellence @ Oct 10 2016 12:39am)

That's one high class prostitute!
Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 10 2016 12:00pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 9 2016 11:39pm)

I'd tie that pussy up in a knot.
Gold: 20.31
Oct 10 2016 03:30pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 10 2016 10:49am)
I guess we'll have to wait for more oppo research to come out before Paul Ryan makes the right decision and revokes his endorsement of Trump.

Oh don't worry -- there's more coming. I'm kind of glad that Ryan did this because he's a fraud, and he's always been a fraud, and I really want people to recognize him for what he is because he's gotten an unbelievable free pass since ascending to the Speakership. I'm very happy to be working with so many Democratic House candidates and I'd love to shock absolutely the entire country if we could somehow take back the House. It shouldn't even be physically possible with the way that the GOP illegally gerrymandered so many states; the fact that they're even worried about losing control of the House and are having to run to their billionaires in hopes that they'll bail them out is a real sign of their concern.

Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 6 2016 08:50pm)
Gee too bad its been less than a week and the media cycle has already moved on and the VP debate isn't in the news anymore and nothing kaine brought up had any traction.
I can scroll my mousewheel up and down google news frontpage and not see a word about the debates and I'm not even done with my leftovers from my meal that night.
For such a finely tuned message, kaine sure managed to butcher it when he misspoke and quoted trump wrong and misfired his canned line on putin. It was sloppy execution and a punchable face that lost him his debate.

So no, the american voters aren't inevitably waking up tomorrow morning to reconsider what kaine said and stew over it, they don't even remember his name now, ur off your rocker.

You seem to not understand that Kaine isn't the point, focusing on how you think he delivered his lines really ignores what that debate was going to be about (and what was accomplished). You're making my point for me in your lay of the land: we're less than a week removed and no one is focusing on Kaine's delivery or the pointless minutiae, but the hour-by-hour message that HfA/PUSA have been driving the whole time survived because that's how campaigns work. This weekend's developments only reinforced it between the WaPo tape, the Howard Stern audio, and Trump's behavior in the debate.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18708718728738743169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll