d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev18688698708718721036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
May 22 2022 01:27pm
Quote (excellence @ 22 May 2022 15:48)
pre-covid (Feb 2020) Trump was +6.56M jobs created. we all know sauceman666006060666 is a lying scoundrel like his ancestors who provided aid and comfort to vichy france

And something I keep stressing every time this topic is brought up: lots of the job creation under Obama was low hanging fruit, the economy always recovers from a deep recession eventually. Strong job creation in an already very mature market like we saw under Trump is actually significantly more difficult and impressive.
Gold: 57.00
May 22 2022 03:25pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 22 May 2022 15:27)
And something I keep stressing every time this topic is brought up: lots of the job creation under Obama was low hanging fruit, the economy always recovers from a deep recession eventually. Strong job creation in an already very mature market like we saw under Trump is actually significantly more difficult and impressive.

indeed, but this requires rudimentary understanding of economics and job markets. which most lefties dont have (and most traditional republicans).

and then we have biden’s admin which is trying to claim similar job growt$ numbers to obama and trump, when in reality its just re-opened job positions - and we get 5+ decade record inflation with it. inflation hasnt been this high since brandon began working as a taxpayer leech in the 70s lmfao

This post was edited by excellence on May 22 2022 03:25pm
Gold: 100,701.50
May 22 2022 03:44pm
Gold: 260.11
May 22 2022 03:46pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 22 2022 02:27pm)

Trump's covid policies actively made the economy more hostile to job creation by encouraging even the simplest measures against the virus. Oh boo hoo he had a challenge in his presidency. Cry me a river. Either his actions have consequences or they don't.
May 22 2022 04:20pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ 22 May 2022 17:46)
Trump's covid policies actively made the economy more hostile to job creation by encouraging even the simplest measures against the virus. Oh boo hoo he had a challenge in his presidency. Cry me a river. Either his actions have consequences or they don't.

more insipid rants by this user lmfao. it actually believed the government when it said inflation didnt exist and the media when it said ‘russia’ hacked the election

[√] enraged [√] seething
Gold: 4,404.67
May 22 2022 04:38pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ 22 May 2022 23:46)

If Trump had listened more to Fauci and Democrats and shut down the economy even harder and longer, that would have killed a lot more additional jobs than were hypothetically lost by insufficient masking policies or whatever you are thinking of.
ZeroCovid strategies - which were favored by a ton of public health experts around the globe btw - have proven unfeasible in any place that's not either an island at the end of the world or a totalitarian dictatorship.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 22 2022 04:39pm
Gold: 0.69
May 22 2022 04:40pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 22 2022 02:46pm)

ya.......trump shoulda kept his mask on then maybe the lefties wouldnt of flipped out and become covidiots.
Gold: 22,164.69
May 22 2022 05:36pm
https://nypost.com/2022/05/22/isaiah-lee-says-he-was-triggered-by-dave-chappelles-jokes/

Update to the earlier story about the Chapelle attack, don't remember which thread we were all talking about it so dumping it here
We finally learned that the man who attacked Chappelle was indeed an LGBT extremist who was attacking him out of political terrorist motive, to whatever impotent and ill formed a thought it was

The Los Angeles man accused of attacking Dave Chappelle said he was “triggered” by the comedian’s jokes about the LGBTQ community and homelessness — as he insisted he never wanted to harm the funnyman.

In an exclusive jailhouse interview, Isaiah Lee told The Post that Chappelle should be more “sensitive” when it comes to the jokes he cracks.

“I identify as bisexual … and I wanted him to know what he said was triggering,” Lee said Saturday at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, dressed in brown jail garb and sporting a sling on his broken right arm.

“I wanted him to know that next time, he should consider first running his material by people it could affect.”

and as needs repeating;

“A lot of the LGBTQ community doesn’t know DaBaby’s history. He’s a wild guy. He once shot a n—r and killed him. In Walmart. Oh, this is true. Google it. Nothing bad happened to his career…” Chappelle says.

He then quips, “Do you see where I’m going with this? In our country, you can shoot and kill a n—r, but you better not hurt a gay person’s feelings!”

and chappelle apparently has zero chill;

After the alleged attack, Lee said Chappelle asked him backstage at the Hollywood Bowl why he did it.

“I told him my mother and grandmother, who fought for his civil rights to be able to speak, would be upset at the things he said,” Lee recalled.

But Chappelle allegedly retorted, “Now your story will die with you, son.”

dayuuuum

This post was edited by Goomshill on May 22 2022 05:36pm
May 22 2022 07:17pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 22 May 2022 19:36)
https://nypost.com/2022/05/22/isaiah-lee-says-he-was-triggered-by-dave-chappelles-jokes/

Update to the earlier story about the Chapelle attack, don't remember which thread we were all talking about it so dumping it here
We finally learned that the man who attacked Chappelle was indeed an LGBT extremist who was attacking him out of political terrorist motive, to whatever impotent and ill formed a thought it was

and as needs repeating;

and chappelle apparently has zero chill;

dayuuuum

chappelle 1080 no scoped that vile violent left wing bigot. glad chris rock got a few hits in too when that bigot thug tried a cowardly sucker attack
Gold: 504.00
May 22 2022 07:28pm
Is this a
Joe Biden is literally a vegetable
thread?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18688698708718721036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll