d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18618628638648653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 7 2016 11:29pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ 7 Oct 2016 21:29)
His base of support is indeed solid, but he's losing a lot of ground with moderates and undecided voters. He was only 1 or 2 points behind HRC before the first debate, now he's down 5 points, and these comments will probably sink him down to a 6 or 7 point deficit, maybe more.

Make no mistake, he's losing points with these comments, even if his die-hard supporters aren't budging. This is the biggest PR crisis of his campaign.

Why doesn't this post have a link to the nowcast tho?
Gold: 1,303.00
Oct 7 2016 11:31pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 8 2016 12:29am)
His base of support is indeed solid, but he's losing a lot of ground with moderates and undecided voters. He was only 1 or 2 points behind HRC before the first debate, now he's down 5 points, and these comments will probably sink him down to a 6 or 7 point deficit, maybe more.

Make no mistake, he's losing points with these comments, even if his die-hard supporters aren't budging. This is the biggest PR crisis of his campaign.

Oh yeah. A certain loss now, but still, his supporters will find a way to praise him for this situation. Lmao
Gold: 159.02
Oct 7 2016 11:32pm
Quote (majorblood @ 7 Oct 2016 23:26)
What would you prefer he do rather than addressing it with " I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize."? He said "they let you grab them by the pussy" what gravitas is necessary when talking about consensual sex in a private setting?

ideally he'd actually address the implications of what he said. "grab em by the pussy. you can do anything" is the quote btw
Gold: 40.42
Oct 7 2016 11:41pm
Quote (Devil_kin @ 7 Oct 2016 21:32)
ideally he'd actually address the implications of what he said. "grab em by the pussy. you can do anything" is the quote btw

Uh, the words "I'm sorry" are a magic spell and you don't have to explain or discuss anything after you say them, fuckin duh.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 7 2016 11:44pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 8 Oct 2016 00:29)
Why doesn't this post have a link to the nowcast tho?

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75082103&f=119&p=508022502
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 8 2016 02:14am
Donald J. Trump
4 hrs ·
Here is my statement.

I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me, know these words don’t reflect who I am.
I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize.

I’ve traveled the country talking about change for America. But my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future. I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow, and will never, ever let you down.
Let’s be honest. We’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today. We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were 8 years ago and Washington is broken.

Hillary Clinton, and her kind, have run our country into the ground.

I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days.

See you at the debate on Sunday.

Gold: 83.30
Oct 8 2016 02:26am
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Oct 8 2016 08:14am)
Donald J. Trump
4 hrs ·
Here is my statement.

I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me, know these words don’t reflect who I am.
I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize.

I’ve traveled the country talking about change for America. But my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future. I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow, and will never, ever let you down.
Let’s be honest. We’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today. We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were 8 years ago and Washington is broken.

Hillary Clinton, and her kind, have run our country into the ground.

I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days.

See you at the debate on Sunday.

Looks like Trump's now importing the whataboutism from Russia along with his treasonous activities.
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 8 2016 02:43am
Hillary calling minorities "bucket of losers"
I bet "bucket of losers" was the real phrase the GOP used before saying "basket of delorables" when referring American citizens. These political elite don't care about you and only care about your vote
Gold: 159.02
Oct 8 2016 02:46am
Quote (majorblood @ 8 Oct 2016 02:43)
Hillary calling minorities "bucket of losers"
I bet "bucket of losers" was the real phrase the GOP used before saying "basket of delorables" when referring American citizens. These political elite don't care about you and only care about your vote
https://i.redd.it/ic350gn445qx.jpg

this is the trump thread not the hillary clinton thread, dummy
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18618628638648653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll