d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18608618628638643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 7 2016 11:08pm
Quote (Devil_kin @ Oct 7 2016 09:06pm)
bit dismissive and deflective tbqfhwyf

how?
" I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize."

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 7 2016 11:09pm
Gold: 159.02
Oct 7 2016 11:12pm
Quote (majorblood @ 7 Oct 2016 23:08)
how?
" I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize."

"Let’s be honest. We’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today."
"I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions."

dismissal

"We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were 8 years ago and Washington is broken.
Hillary Clinton, and her kind, have run our country into the ground."
"Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."

deflection
Oct 7 2016 11:15pm
Quote (Devil_kin @ Oct 7 2016 09:12pm)
"Let’s be honest. We’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today."
"I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions."

dismissal

"We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were 8 years ago and Washington is broken.
Hillary Clinton, and her kind, have run our country into the ground."
"Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."

deflection

Do you think he is wrong? Do you think he should spend a lot of time discussing the media circus of him talking about sex in private 10+ years ago? Imagine if what you or I said in private would be discussed like this. "Why does he keep saying cuck and what does wife's son mean?"
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 7 2016 11:17pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 8 Oct 2016 00:04)
What a time to be alive. I get to see a political party in the most powerful nation in the world implode on itself.

I'm not sure the GOP is going to take responsibility for Trump. This party looks like they just want this Trump thing to be over so they can continue on with the shenanigans that led them to this point. I don't think we will see the GOP overhaul that many are hoping for.
Oct 7 2016 11:18pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 7 2016 09:17pm)
I'm not sure the GOP is going to take responsibility for Trump. This party looks like they just want this Trump thing to be over so they can continue on with the shenanigans that led them to this point. I don't think we will see the GOP overhaul that many are hoping for.

since day one it has been the people who want Trump not the republican estasblishment
Gold: 159.02
Oct 7 2016 11:22pm
Quote (majorblood @ 7 Oct 2016 23:15)
Do you think he is wrong? Do you think he should spend a lot of time discussing the media circus of him talking about sex in private 10+ years ago? Imagine if what you or I said in private would be discussed like this. "Why does he keep saying cuck and what does wife's son mean?"

i just think he should treat the scandal with a little more gravitas. and obviously his words eluded to action, it's not like he just said something offensive, he's out there grabbing women by the pussy kek
Gold: 1,303.00
Oct 7 2016 11:26pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 7 2016 11:53pm)
Paul Ryan cancelled his event with Trump. Senator Mark Kirk called for an emergency GOP replacement. Santorum and Jeb Bush have strongly condemened Trump and his comments. A Republican strategist said Trump is done and that he's never seen anything like this before.

Trump's campaign is imploding. He started going downhill after his debate performance, but things have really gone off the rails with this leak. Trump has always been graded on a ridiculously easy curve, but these disqualifying comments seem to be the thing that finally sunk him.

The disappointing this is that this took far too long. Trump has shown time and time again that he is unfit to be Commander-in-chief. He will probably lose in a landslide (if he remains the GOP nominee), but the fact that he was only 1 or 2 points down at any points in time this race is deeply concerning. What's stopping another awful authoritarian demagogue from rising to power? Someone who perhaps isn't as much of a PR disaster, doesn't get in their own way every week, and is a craftier politician?

Not even certain he will be done. Him losing is pretty certain, but his supporters won't even care. Like he said he could stand outside and shoot someone and not lose a supporter.
Oct 7 2016 11:26pm
Quote (Devil_kin @ Oct 7 2016 09:22pm)
i just think he should treat the scandal with a little more gravitas. and obviously his words eluded to action, it's not like he just said something offensive, he's out there grabbing women by the pussy kek

What would you prefer he do rather than addressing it with " I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize."? He said "they let you grab them by the pussy" what gravitas is necessary when talking about consensual sex in a private setting?
Gold: 40.42
Oct 7 2016 11:29pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ 7 Oct 2016 21:26)
Not even certain he will be done. Him losing is pretty certain, but his supporters won't even care. Like he said he could stand outside and shoot someone and not lose a supporter.

Lots of folks have floated the theory that this was really all he was doing the whole time, building the brand and bringing the cucks who'll defend anything he says and swallow any shit he spews under his wing. Whether or not that was what he was going for, it's definitely what he's done, and he'll be siphoning money out of idiots long after he's dead, at this point.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 7 2016 11:29pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ 8 Oct 2016 00:26)

His base of support is indeed solid, but he's losing a lot of ground with moderates and undecided voters. He was only 1 or 2 points behind HRC before the first debate, now he's down 5 points, and these comments will probably sink him down to a 6 or 7 point deficit, maybe more.

Make no mistake, he's losing points with these comments, even if his die-hard supporters aren't budging. This is the biggest PR crisis of his campaign.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18608618628638643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll