d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18578588598608613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 12,730.67
Oct 7 2016 07:51pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 05:45pm)
judging by your sig and statement with no sources I am going to have to assume there is no reasoning with you.

Just a guess

Judging by your notes in your profile, you must me a stoner and a homophobic, hateful bigot. Your affinity for marijuana and your disdain towards homosexuals suggests that you are a black, evangelical.

I'm going to have to assume that your voracious appetite for fried chicken is clouding your judgment and that there's no reasoning with you.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 7 2016 07:51pm
Quote (thundercock @ 7 Oct 2016 20:43)
Which is the proper response. Bill Clinton said and did worse things and Democrats still support him.

Yeah. I figured Republicans will say Bill Clinton did the same sorts of things in defense of this. Almost included that in my initial response because I figured excellence and co woupd chime in with that. In fact, I think that has basically been Trump's response to all of this so far, that Bill Clinton has said far worse to him on a golf course.

But it's probably a lot the same Conservatives who criticized Clinton's treatment of women and described him as unfit for the Oval Office based on moral standards that will probably ignore Trump's comments and treatment of women now.

Clinton's behavior toward women is despicable, as are these Trump comments. And one doesn't make the other any better or worse. It's just bad all around.
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 7 2016 07:54pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 7 2016 05:51pm)
Yeah. I figured Republicans will say Bill Clinton did the same sorts of things in defense of this. Almost included that in my initial response because I figured excellence and co woupd chime in with that. In fact, I think that has basically been Trump's response to all of this so far, that Bill Clinton has said far worse to him on a golf course.

But it's probably a lot the same Conservatives who criticized Clinton's treatment of women and described him as unfit for the Oval Office based on moral standards that will probably ignore Trump's comments and treatment of women now.

Clinton's behavior toward women is despicable, as are these Trump comments. And one doesn't make the other any better or worse. It's just bad all around.

Trump wont be getting the SJW vote but this type of banter 10 years ago doesn't matter in the rational world for what Trump proposes as president
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 7 2016 05:51pm)
Judging by your notes in your profile, you must me a stoner and a homophobic, hateful bigot. Your affinity for marijuana and your disdain towards homosexuals suggests that you are a black, evangelical.

I'm going to have to assume that your voracious appetite for fried chicken is clouding your judgment and that there's no reasoning with you.

lmfao

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 7 2016 07:56pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 7 2016 08:01pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 7 2016 08:51pm)

Thick. Solid. Tight.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 7 2016 08:01pm
Quote (majorblood @ 7 Oct 2016 20:54)
Trump wont be getting the SJW vote but this type of banter 10 years ago doesn't matter in the rational world for what Trump proposes as president

lmfao

Why not? Conservatives and the Alt-Right have routinely crititiczed Bill Clinton's treatment of women, but now when Trump does it, it doesn't matter?

That's what the filthy and morally bankrupt Democrats said for years, that Bill Clinton's treatment of women didn't matter for the country and it was outside the scope of making a good or bad president.

Well, I think that's bullshit. As President, I think your words and actions do matter. Especially how you think of and treat half the population, even behind closed doors. You're held to a higher standard when you become the leader of this country. You can't just bone any bimbo you want and grab women by the pussy.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2016 08:04pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 7 2016 09:01pm)
Thick. Solid. Tight.

like my butt hole

is virgin hole

Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 7 2016 09:01pm)
Why not? Conservatives and the Alt-Right have routinely crititiczed Bill Clinton's treatment of women, but now when Trump does it, it doesn't matter?

That's what the filthy and morally bankrupt Democrats said for years, that Bill Clinton's treatment of women didn't matter for the country and it was outside the scope of making a good or bad president.

Well, I think that's bullshit. As President, I think your words and actions do matter. Especially how you think of and treat half the population, even behind closed doors. You're held to a higher standard when you become the leader of this country. You can't just bone any bimbo you want and grab women by the pussy.

hey buddy you gtfo on with reason. MAGA.

Oct 7 2016 08:12pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 7 2016 06:01pm)

The allegations against Bill Clinton are actual rape like the Juanita Broaddrick case not Trump saying "they let you grab them by the pussy" in secretly recorded banter over a decade ago. If saying something sexually aggressive is reason not to be President then why were people like JFK and Thomas Jefferson elected?
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 7 2016 08:18pm
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 7 2016 06:12pm)
The allegations against Bill Clinton are actual rape like the Juanita Broaddrick case not Trump saying "they let you grab them by the pussy" in secretly recorded banter over a decade ago. If saying something sexually aggressive is reason not to be President then why were people like JFK and Thomas Jefferson elected?

Trump's wife saying he raped her because her doctor fucked up his goofy hair is an actual rape allegation

in court documents
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 7 2016 08:22pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 7 2016 09:18pm)
Trump's wife saying he raped her because her doctor fucked up his goofy hair is an actual rape allegation

in court documents

Why does it matter? Is Hillary responsible for her despicable husband?
Oct 7 2016 08:24pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 7 2016 06:22pm)
Why does it matter? Is Hillary responsible for her despicable husband?

In Christianity what are valid reasons for divorce?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18578588598608613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll