d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18568578588598603169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 7 2016 06:10pm
MajorBlood,

I've been thinking about what you had said about how offense the Clinton statement about "a good portion" of Trump supporters being able to be put in a basket of deplorables. I've come to the conclusion that you're right to a great extent. While the Trump think-tank would mostly fit into that basket, it is unfair to put the vast majority of his supporters in that basket, at least the majority of the people who I suspect support Trump in the very rural counties just outside of my own I'm working in now. Sometimes I forget how nice I have it living in the city with our huge pockets and comprehensive medical infrastructure, housing continuum, well funded social service and human service organizations as well as giant corporate partners who do an untold amount in terms of shouldering the load. The people in the country, for what it is worth, have to work a lot harder to get a lot less. A lot of them isn't because of government interference, and has more to do with there being hardly any government to speak of there, except an endless supply of highway patrolman, sheriffs, and local cops, who are giving out speeding tickets like clockwork...and whenever I see somebody pulled over I know that ticket could be taking away a complete day of their wages, which they slave for at very hard jobs. There are no buses, and people will ride bikes a marathon distances to go roof all day and they can't get any better because the opportunities to improve themselves and their station in life just are not as abundant. Everything is so much farther away, and there are less ways to get there, and there just isn't a lot of it. The government at that point is almost a foreign entity that exists to tax, fine, and incarcerate. They are given health insurance and the least amount of material possessions necessary to sustain human life as a safety net, and if they get to the point where they try to kill themselves they are punished even more by being forced to endure people like me for several days until they "stabilize" even it if means holding them down and giving them shots. They always thank us in 2-4 days but they riot at first, and I don't blame them one bit. I ago agree that there is little reason for them to support the current Democratic party even though they are at least responsible for the little health care they have access to. I never questioned the validity of white identity politics, even if I disagree with the ideology on a personal level.

So, you were right and I was wrong about that thing we argued about.

I'm still a Liberal Democrat voting for Clinton :)

Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 7 2016 07:03pm)
we have too many people entering adulthood thinking that drunk equals consent

that party equals consent

that being a person you find attractive but don't respect equals consent

and because of that we have lives being destroyed

it's not beta and alpha it's right and wrong

if this is blown off as boys will be boys we will continue to do an injustice to our youth's development and will continue to create victims

Morality is really hard for some people. They are like dogs, rubbing whatever feels good, being slaves to glands. It takes a human being to take the leap into ethics.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 7 2016 06:16pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 7 2016 06:10pm
Let's stop a second and congratulate whoever in the Clinton camp found this nugget.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2016 06:30pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 7 2016 07:02pm)
Stop the retardation please. You can always point to an anomaly, but in general men are the dominant ones in physical interaction. A woman grabbing my dick at a party is much different than me grabbing a woman's crotch at a party. In the vast majority of situations, the man is more dominant and thus the interaction is different, legally, morally, socially, etc. Leave the gender neutral nonsense in your sociology class.

I don't know what you mean by alpha, I haven't used the word while discussing this.

Yes men will almost 100 percent of the time be stronger than a woman. This does not mean they are dominant in anything other than physical strength and has nothing to do with any other trait. Thinking someone is dominate just because they have more physical strength is some barbaric ass thinking.

Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 7 2016 06:56pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 07:30pm)
Yes men will almost 100 percent of the time be stronger than a woman. This does not mean they are dominant in anything other than physical strength and has nothing to do with any other trait. Thinking someone is dominate just because they have more physical strength is some barbaric ass thinking.

Another gender-neutral fantasy. You have no experience going outside if you think the only area men are dominant in is physical strength. It's hard to separate from nature and 2,000 years of norms.
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 7 2016 07:10pm
Trump wont be winning the SJW vote
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 04:30pm)

define masculinity and define femininity

also interesting part of the leak "We spent $500 million training Syrian rebels and got nothing and we defended Iraq for a decade and trained their army to see them all defect."
If only we had that 500 million of Trump's money to go into training Syrian rebels like Hillary would do as secretary of state rather than investing into his business and giving jobs to American workers

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 7 2016 07:16pm
Oct 7 2016 07:26pm
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 7 2016 08:10pm)
Trump wont be winning the SJW vote

define masculinity and define femininity

also interesting part of the leak "We spent $500 million training Syrian rebels and got nothing and we defended Iraq for a decade and trained their army to see them all defect."
If only we had that 500 million of Trump's money to go into training Syrian rebels like Hillary would do as secretary of state rather than investing into his business and giving jobs to American workers

Lol... Check out any of his clothing line and find me something "Made in America"

Please do tell about all of these American jobs he is creating by out sourcing. Also none of that $500 million dollars was his because so far it has showed he pays no federal taxes.... so he has no right to complain what the government spends the money on.
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 7 2016 07:29pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 05:26pm)
Lol... Check out any of his clothing line and find me something "Made in America"

Please do tell about all of these American jobs he is creating by out sourcing. Also none of that $500 million dollars was his because so far it has showed he pays no federal taxes.... so he has no right to complain what the government spends the money on.

MAGA hats are made in America

You didn't define masculinity and femininity
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 7 2016 07:40pm
Damn, even by Trump's standards, this is pretty bad.

Republicans, your nominee for president is kinda rapey.

Lmao, what a joke. Paul Ryan is probably going to come out and say that he doesn't support grabbing women by the pussy, but he still supports the GOP nominee for President.
Gold: 12,730.67
Oct 7 2016 07:43pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 7 2016 05:40pm)
Damn, even by Trump's standards, this is pretty bad.

Republicans, your nominee for president is kinda rapey.

https://i.imgur.com/rJXtcIp.jpg

Lmao, what a joke. Paul Ryan is probably going to come out and say that he doesn't support grabbing women by the pussy, but he still supports the GOP nominee for President.

Which is the proper response. Bill Clinton said and did worse things and Democrats still support him.
Oct 7 2016 07:45pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 7 2016 08:43pm)
Which is the proper response. Bill Clinton said and did worse things and Democrats still support him.

judging by your sig and statement with no sources I am going to have to assume there is no reasoning with you.

Just a guess

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18568578588598603169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll