d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18558568578588593169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2016 05:39pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 7 2016 06:38pm)
As a male it's not rapey because I'm the dominant person. If a male randomly walks up to a female and grabs her crotch it is rapey. It's sexual assault. Still, I don't think that what Trump described is necessarily rapey. It's a confident, famous guy being sexually aggressive. Out of context, it's rapey. In context, it may or may not be.

Since you are the male you are the dominant person? What teh fuck is wrong with you lol

You do realize this is 2016 right? Almost 2017.

I now understand Trump voters a little better.
Gold: 28,296.75
Oct 7 2016 05:41pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 7 2016 03:38pm)
As a male it's not rapey because I'm the dominant person. If a male randomly walks up to a female and grabs her crotch it is rapey. It's sexual assault. Still, I don't think that what Trump described is necessarily rapey. It's a confident, famous guy being sexually aggressive. Out of context, it's rapey. In context, it may or may not be.

sexually aggressive is fine in a consent based relationship

it's not ok to allow our young males to think it's ok in general or at parties or with anyone they deem as meat

far too long we have allowed it to be excused in my opinion
Oct 7 2016 05:44pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 7 2016 06:41pm)

it's not ok to allow our young males to think it's ok in general or at parties or with anyone they deem as meat

You just must not be the alpha

fukin beta
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 7 2016 05:45pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 06:39pm)
Since you are the male you are the dominant person? What teh fuck is wrong with you lol

You do realize this is 2016 right? Almost 2017.

I now understand Trump voters a little better.

New age gender-neutral retardation does not affect reality. Unless I'm getting groped by Ronda Rousey I'm the dominant person.

I'm voting for Hillary.

Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 7 2016 06:41pm)

Now you're comparing fantasy vs reality.
Oct 7 2016 05:45pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 03:44pm)
You just must not be the alpha

fukin beta

they don't call me betawulf without reason
Oct 7 2016 05:55pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 7 2016 06:45pm)
New age gender-neutral retardation does not affect reality. Unless I'm getting groped by Ronda Rousey I'm the dominant person.

I'm voting for Hillary.

Now you're comparing fantasy vs reality.

Yes chances are you will be stronger than 99% of woman you met. But boy would I love to introduce you to some of the woman I use to do MMA with.... they would really like your out look on that. Stronger does not mean dominant.
Really bro you have a fucked up view of social interactions between 2 adults.

2 adults regardless of sex one is not the Alpha over the other in a civilized society. We no longer live by those rules any more for the most part. Men and women are all different and over different things to society. Regardless of sex you are going to have people who are stronger than others, better at math but maybe worse at biology, maybe one has amazing athletic abilities on a track but sucks at running football routes. Alpha is no longer ME STRONG ME > U. You can be the best damn engineer at Boeing and I would consider you pretty fucking alpha even if you were not physically tough. You may have amazing leadership abilities but lack the technical know how to build things with your hands but can always motivate and get things done.

Your view of Alpha is frankly just ignorant and you sound like some 14 year old posting on the_donald.

Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 7 2016 06:45pm)
they don't call me betawulf without reason

git gud

Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 7 2016 05:59pm
i've seen how beowulf treats women tbh, don't see how he gets off being so morally righteous talking down to lord Trump.
Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 7 2016 06:02pm
popcorn.gif
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 7 2016 06:02pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Oct 7 2016 06:55pm)
Yes chances are you will be stronger than 99% of woman you met. But boy would I love to introduce you to some of the woman I use to do MMA with.... they would really like your out look on that. Stronger does not mean dominant.
Really bro you have a fucked up view of social interactions between 2 adults.

2 adults regardless of sex one is not the Alpha over the other in a civilized society. We no longer live by those rules any more for the most part. Men and women are all different and over different things to society. Regardless of sex you are going to have people who are stronger than others, better at math but maybe worse at biology, maybe one has amazing athletic abilities on a track but sucks at running football routes. Alpha is no longer ME STRONG ME > U. You can be the best damn engineer at Boeing and I would consider you pretty fucking alpha even if you were not physically tough. You may have amazing leadership abilities but lack the technical know how to build things with your hands but can always motivate and get things done.

Your view of Alpha is frankly just ignorant and you sound like some 14 year old posting on the_donald.

Stop the retardation please. You can always point to an anomaly, but in general men are the dominant ones in physical interaction. A woman grabbing my dick at a party is much different than me grabbing a woman's crotch at a party. In the vast majority of situations, the man is more dominant and thus the interaction is different, legally, morally, socially, etc. Leave the gender neutral nonsense in your sociology class.

I don't know what you mean by alpha, I haven't used the word while discussing this.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 7 2016 06:04pm
Oct 7 2016 06:03pm
we have too many people entering adulthood thinking that drunk equals consent

that party equals consent

that being a person you find attractive but don't respect equals consent

and because of that we have lives being destroyed

it's not beta and alpha it's right and wrong

if this is blown off as boys will be boys we will continue to do an injustice to our youth's development and will continue to create victims
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18558568578588593169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll