d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev18538548558568571036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,158.00
Apr 25 2022 04:14pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 25 2022 04:03pm)
My point is that the average person from junior high school is smarter than TiStuff, chopstickz etc. and working... maybe not as hard as they possibly could, but still a lot harder than you give them credit for - yet they still struggle to make ends meet. The plight of the working-class and the erosion of the lower middle class are not inevitabilities, they are systemic and caused by specific policy decisions made decades ago. Things don't need to be this way. It would normally be the job of left-wing parties to address these issues, but nowadays, they're more busy coming up with new genders, new reasons to create useless, unproductive government jobs or new ways to import even more people from the third world.

In places as rich as the United States or Europe, people who are working hard should be able to live their life with dignity and without pressing concerns about meeting their imminent material needs.

How do you feel about the fact that Elon Musk bought twitter and millions of libtards are having a meltdown over it as we speak?

Gold: 420.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 25 2022 04:27pm
still waiting to find out who the ''big guy'' is...

you guys never wanna answer that question...

WHY IS IT?
Gold: 4,404.67
Apr 25 2022 04:36pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 26 Apr 2022 00:14)
How do you feel about the fact that Elon Musk bought twitter and millions of libtards are having a meltdown over it as we speak?

I love it. :drool:

Wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.
Gold: 12,730.67
Apr 25 2022 05:50pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 25 2022 03:03pm)
My point is that the average person from junior high school is smarter than TiStuff, chopstickz etc. and working... maybe not as hard as they possibly could, but still a lot harder than you give them credit for - yet they still struggle to make ends meet. The plight of the working-class and the erosion of the lower middle class are not inevitabilities, they are systemic and caused by specific policy decisions made decades ago. Things don't need to be this way. It would normally be the job of left-wing parties to address these issues, but nowadays, they're more busy coming up with new genders, new reasons to create useless, unproductive government jobs or new ways to import even more people from the third world.

In places as rich as the United States or Europe, people who are working hard should be able to live their life with dignity and without pressing concerns about meeting their imminent material needs.

Nope! You have to remember that this is America and NOT Europe! We have an INSANE amount of dumb whites, Hispanics, and Negros in this country. Far more than our 1st world counterparts. You should come to America some time, hang out in a rural place on your between big cities, and then your eyes will be opened.

You seem to fall for the culture war bullshit just like the rest of dumb Americans. That's okay. You can keep thinking about men with tits and keep worrying about hardworking Nicaraguans who are much more productive than their white trash counterparts. In the mean time, I'll keep getting richer and won't have to worry about the Bernie economic policies that you support :)
Gold: 0.00
Apr 25 2022 06:41pm
Gold: 4,404.67
Apr 25 2022 07:11pm
Quote (thundercock @ 26 Apr 2022 01:50)
Nope! You have to remember that this is America and NOT Europe! We have an INSANE amount of dumb whites, Hispanics, and Negros in this country. Far more than our 1st world counterparts. You should come to America some time, hang out in a rural place on your between big cities, and then your eyes will be opened.

You seem to fall for the culture war bullshit just like the rest of dumb Americans. That's okay. You can keep thinking about men with tits and keep worrying about hardworking Nicaraguans who are much more productive than their white trash counterparts. In the mean time, I'll keep getting richer and won't have to worry about the Bernie economic policies that you support :)

If more people grow poorer while you keep getting richer, the dumb and the poor will eventually hit critical mass and bring someone like Bernie or Trump to power, just this time around, it's gonna be a younger, more shrewd and successful version.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy my not-too-shabby-either income, my 30 days of paid vacation per year, my work-life balance and my affordable healthcare. I'm well aware of the fact that the U.S. is a better place to be while things are going great for oneself and one's family - but when things don't go according to plan, people tend to fall far deeper and quicker in the U.S. than here is commie Europe. :bouncy:

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Apr 25 2022 07:11pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Apr 25 2022 07:13pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 25 2022 03:03pm)

this is not true.. we have majority of obese white and black losers sitting on FB while drinking energy drinks and complaining about how terrible life is.
while they literally do NOTHING. And they are both R & D.. the cancel war is mostly people with shit jobs or no jobs. nobody else who works to support their asses has time for it

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Apr 25 2022 07:14pm
Gold: 2.51
Apr 25 2022 07:17pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 25 2022 06:13pm)
this is not true.. we have majority of obese white and black losers sitting on FB while drinking energy drinks and complaining about how terrible life is.
while they literally do NOTHING. And they are both R & D

True. Most of the planet is unevolved monkey dna run amok. Let's be straight here. There's like 100 million functional adults people supporting 8 billion. That's being generous. We could restart the planet with 200mil people and be taking vacations to the moon in 15 years on the weekends.

This post was edited by justhackitup on Apr 25 2022 07:22pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Apr 25 2022 07:53pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 25 2022 06:11pm)
If more people grow poorer while you keep getting richer, the dumb and the poor will eventually hit critical mass and bring someone like Bernie or Trump to power, just this time around, it's gonna be a younger, more shrewd and successful version.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy my not-too-shabby-either income, my 30 days of paid vacation per year, my work-life balance and my affordable healthcare. I'm well aware of the fact that the U.S. is a better place to be while things are going great for oneself and one's family - but when things don't go according to plan, people tend to fall far deeper and quicker in the U.S. than here is commie Europe. :bouncy:

Congress controls finances so that doesn't concern me very much. The American system is extraordinarily difficult to change and there's extreme bias towards the status quo (which benefits me). Ultimately, you're going to find it extraordinarily difficult to raise taxes on people and Americans would rather live in squalor than have their taxes raised.

I find it very strange that you basically support 90% of Bernie's policies but you back people like DeSantis who successfully gut social programs at the state level. Do gays and immigrants (especially gay immigrants) really upset you that much? Perhaps you just don't care about Americans at all and you just care about the outsized influence our media has on your country instead?
Gold: 57.00
Apr 25 2022 08:20pm
Quote (thundercock @ 25 Apr 2022 21:53)
Congress controls finances so that doesn't concern me very much. The American system is extraordinarily difficult to change and there's extreme bias towards the status quo (which benefits me). Ultimately, you're going to find it extraordinarily difficult to raise taxes on people and Americans would rather live in squalor than have their taxes raised.

I find it very strange that you basically support 90% of Bernie's policies but you back people like DeSantis who successfully gut social programs at the state level. Do gays and immigrants (especially gay immigrants) really upset you that much? Perhaps you just don't care about Americans at all and you just care about the outsized influence our media has on your country instead?

this is an odd triangulation. most gays and immigrants i know have near-zero need for social programs. its mostly lefties who have been here forever that need it (and trailer park types)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18538548558568571036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll