d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev18485868788307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
May 2 2023 11:13pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 3 2023 12:12am)
So if you would care, you could prove it? Sure, buddy :banana:

Do you have downs? This thread is here for discussion which I'm doing.

Gold: 2,399.70
May 2 2023 11:14pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 3 2023 07:13am)
Do you have downs? This thread is here for discussion which I'm doing.

You certainly didnt discuss anything in that post I answered to

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 2 2023 11:14pm
May 2 2023 11:16pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 3 2023 12:14am)
You certainly didnt discuss anything in that post I answered to

Read through the thread and think of edgy responses and then try to add to the convo. No idea how you got anything I've said as concrete proof as to my beliefs.

This post was edited by SP00K on May 2 2023 11:18pm
May 2 2023 11:18pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 3 2023 07:16am)
Read through the thread and think of edgy responses and then try to add to the convo. No idea how you got anything I've said as concrete proof as of my beliefs.

I didnt. I just found it funny that you acted like you didnt wanna share any proof with anyone cause you dont care. As if you had any.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 2 2023 11:19pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 2 2023 10:02pm)
Didnt invent anything you fool

atheist 'experience cherry picks who is allowed on the show to make their illusion..................atheist illusion
May 2 2023 11:21pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 3 2023 12:18am)
I didnt. I just found it funny that you acted like you didnt wanna share any proof with anyone cause you dont care. As if you had any.

Lol bruh you are reaching for a zinger on a trade forum

I'd keep that a secret in your atheist discord
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 2 2023 11:23pm
For example you cannot deny covid is real. Because the evidence was presented. You can literally see it under the microscope, you can test it, measure it and millions of people have had it to testify beyond shadow of a doubt.
You could however make a case the vaccines are ineffective as they claim by supplying evidence. Here is 10 scientific results, here is data showing its not working as well, here is a video of fauci without a mask being a hypocrite, here is a study of perfectly healthy people developing cardiac arrest after the jab etc, etc. OK cool thanks for the evidence and valid points we can now debate and come to a conclusion.

Ask a religious person for some proof to clarify how they know it's God.
... Bible told me... Faith.... Here is some quotes from a book that tells us it's true without any outside verifiable means....proceeds to spam irrelevant projections and demands how you can't disprove their story and other emotional whataboutisms.

Here is a thought, maybe you got roped into it when you were young, maybe you never had to put your beliefs to public scrutiny or ask yourself the most basic questions how do you know? Now that you are being exposed and you realise you don't want to end up like a complete idiot you just double and triple down and dig that hole deeper. You can hide behind copy paste of endless quotes, you can re run circular logic, you can post memes which are complete projections, you could keep dodging with whataboutisms and strawmans but deep down you are scared. Scared that you might have to think for yourself, scared to be wrong, scared that your world has been built upon a lie.
May 2 2023 11:29pm
Quote (addone @ May 3 2023 07:23am)
For example you cannot deny covid is real. Because the evidence was presented. You can literally see it under the microscope, you can test it, measure it and millions of people have had it to testify beyond shadow of a doubt.
You could however make a case the vaccines are ineffective as they claim by supplying evidence. Here is 10 scientific results, here is data showing its not working as well, here is a video of fauci without a mask being a hypocrite, here is a study of perfectly healthy people developing cardiac arrest after the jab etc, etc. OK cool thanks for the evidence and valid points we can now debate and come to a conclusion.

... Bible told me... Faith.... Here is some quotes from a book that tells us it's true without any outside verifiable means....proceeds to spam irrelevant projections and demands how you can't disprove their story and other emotional whataboutisms.

Here is a thought, maybe you got roped into it when you were young, maybe you never had to put your beliefs to public scrutiny or ask yourself the most basic questions how do you know? Now that you are being exposed and you realise you don't want to end up like a complete idiot you just double and triple down and dig that hole deeper. You can hide behind copy paste of endless quotes, you can re run circular logic, you can post memes which are complete projections, you could keep dodging with whataboutisms and strawmans but deep down you are scared. Scared that you might have to think for yourself, scared to be wrong, scared that your world has been built upon a lie.

Thats accurate. But they'll response with a biiiig amount of alleged evidence and 3 - 5 youtube videolinks, trust me.
May 2 2023 11:31pm
Quote (addone @ May 3 2023 12:23am)

You just typed all that to show an evidence based argument vs a faith based argument. Do you honestly believe that there are people who don't know the difference?

The entire bottom half I could post the exact thing. Ultimately Christianity has you so obsessed that you stick to a trading forum to "disprove" peoples personal beliefs. Cringe

This post was edited by SP00K on May 2 2023 11:32pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 2 2023 11:34pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 3 2023 05:21pm)
Lol bruh you are reaching for a zinger on a trade forum

I'd keep that a secret in your atheist discord

No zingers just trying to figure out how you determined it was God?
Like what's your process? Was it sound logic, scientific research, data, someone's sales pitch, you were told to believe it at gunpoint, was it perhaps some kind of a feeling or experience, maybe you heard a voice in your head or did you without proof just said to yourself I believe this now?

Right at the critical moment you are being hyper evasive.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18485868788307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll