d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev18485868788111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 15 2016 11:29am
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 15 2016 11:21am)
Flat earth theorists have thousands of videos on how to contradict all evidence given.. Imo the theory and hype is in the top 3 best trolls this decade.. It's hard to tell if the troll is taken serious or the troll is the troll. (pretty much his inception pic, lol)

When he tied in the 9-11 conspiracy with the flat earth conspiracy i almost lost it.

It all stems from a mistrust of authority. It eventually, usually through hallucinogenic drug use, digs in deep enough that you begin to question everything. Eventually you're left thinking that the entire world is a sham and must be distrusted before trusted unless you're own perception proves it trustworthy. And even then if its a product of the government or a corporation your eyes are likely fooling you.

its a sickness that most people experience as a phase around 13-15, when you feel like a tough ass for googling "anarchist cookbook" and tell all of your friends "i bet in on a list somewhere now".
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 15 2016 11:32am
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 15 2016 06:16am)
http://www.smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/

Here are 10 ways.. Said this before: watch a sunset, run up a ladder and watch it again... -> round... Unlikely would be if the world was flat, since you have to neglect all discoveries since Copernicus.. You can count all of that of proof of a round earth. It's a bit weird to have satellites providing gps applications on a flat earth though. It could have been done by a 5 balloons hovering over the flat earth. Anyone could create a gps like that.. Would be a hole in the market. and yet, no-one does it ? Could the world actually be round?

Yes you idiot.

The sun does not set, it just melts into the sky plane and the terrestrial plane, you should probably learn how perspective works

https://youtu.be/B8Uj0FgDP38

Space flight use known tricks of photography, wide angle lenses, chroma key technology, high speed photography shown at normal speed, wire work, vomit comet, high altitude plane flights.......

Ships over the horizon is the illusion of refraction, if that was really the horizon, the effect would be the same with tall trucks over land. Explain why is is not the same?

Moon eclipses dont prove the earth is a ball, they just discovered a near planet sized object orbiting in the opposite direction from all the planets - we know very little about space, only what we are told

Stars work fine on flat Earth, i think your assume the stars are 1000s of light years away, this is not the case with geocentric theory.

Stick and shadows - that's the dumbest thing I've read - of course shadows are different from an object on two "different" sticks that's true on flat earth or ball earth, also you can get a laser level and all tests i've seen show water is not curved - show me some curved water.

https://youtu.be/eJiYXSVNU0w - watch the whole video

Planes actually prove flat earth - If the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and gravity is keeping you and the air stuck to the planet , and all the movement is in a definable direction, then how can a plane travelling through this air in the opposite direction of all this movement not need incredible different output force when it travels in parallel to all this movement? Please explain this?

Look at Other Planets - a common mistake of logic - if you go to a party and everyone has black hair, does that mean that you have black hair? And Einstein proved that gravity is a misconception, that Newtons idea of it was wrong, that it is space that is curved because what you are looking at is time, not space.

The Existence of Timezones - timezones work fine on Flat earth, so does longitude and latitude

The Center of Gravity - random objects do not attract each other no matter how big they are, this has never been shown to be remotely true.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 15 2016 11:45am
Aug 15 2016 11:35am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 15 2016 11:32am)
The sun does not set, it just melts into the sky plane and the terrestrial plane, you should probably learn how perspective works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Gx1vD1CRE

https://youtu.be/B8Uj0FgDP38

Space flight use known tricks of photography

Ships over the horizon is the illusion of refraction, if that was really the horizon, the effect would be the same with tall trucks over land. Explain why is is not the same?

Moon eclipses dont prove the earth is a ball, the just discovered a near planet sized object obiting theopposite direction from all the planets - we know vary little about space, only what we are told

Stars work fine on flat Earth,

Stick and shadows - that's the dumbest thing I've read - of course shadows are different from an object on two "different" sticks that's true on flat earth or ball earth, also you can get a laser level and all tests i've seen show water is not curved - show me some curved water.

https://youtu.be/eJiYXSVNU0w - watch the whole video

Planes actually prove flat earth - If the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and gravity is keeping you and the air stuck to the planet , and all the movement is in a definable direction, then how can a plane travelling through this air in the opposite direction of all this movement not need incredible different output force when it travels in parallel to all this movement? Please explain this?

Look at Other Planets - a common mistake of logic - if you go to a party and everyone has black hair, does that mean that you have black hair? And Einstein proved that gravity is a misconception, that Newtons idea of it was wrong, that it is space that is curved because what you are looking at is time, not space.

The Existence of Timezones - timezones work fine on Flat earth, so does longitude and latitude

The Center of Gravity - random objects do not attract each other no matter how big they are, this has never been shown to bed true.

how are some stars seen on one hemisphere but not another on a flat earth. answer that question and i'll denounce the astropriests and never talk down to another flat earther again.
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2016 11:36am
Quote (thesnipa @ 15 Aug 2016 18:29)
When he tied in the 9-11 conspiracy with the flat earth conspiracy i almost lost it.

It all stems from a mistrust of authority. It eventually, usually through hallucinogenic drug use, digs in deep enough that you begin to question everything. Eventually you're left thinking that the entire world is a sham and must be distrusted before trusted unless you're own perception proves it trustworthy. And even then if its a product of the government or a corporation your eyes are likely fooling you.

its a sickness that most people experience as a phase around 13-15, when you feel like a tough ass for googling "anarchist cookbook" and tell all of your friends "i bet in on a list somewhere now".

I don't know how you linked a drug abuse problem with 13-15y old kids, but I'll roll with it. Think you're right ;)
Aug 15 2016 11:38am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 15 2016 07:35am)
how are some stars seen on one hemisphere but not another on a flat earth. answer that question and i'll denounce the astropriests and never talk down to another flat earther again.

Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2016 11:39am
Quote (thesnipa @ 15 Aug 2016 18:35)

yes and the gps !! :D
And that according to the perspective vid the sun should first slow down and shrink and then speed up and grow in size to be accurate. And yet it is not mentioned ? why?
Aug 15 2016 11:42am
Quote (Knaapie @ Aug 15 2016 11:36am)
I don't know how you linked a drug abuse problem with 13-15y old kids, but I'll roll with it. Think you're right ;)

paranoid delusions and adverse behavior early in life oft times lead to drug abuse later in life, which exacerbates the delusions and paranoia. Basically you start out as the guy no one wants as a lab partner and end up as the guy who gets shot by the cops in broad daylight in your underwear and a tinfoil cap while brandishing a lawn dart.

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 15 2016 11:38am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY

oh, the same video that was debunked repeatedly in the flat earth thread in the other sub......

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 15 2016 11:43am
Gold: 260.11
Aug 15 2016 11:44am
Coriolis effect does not affect toilet flushing
Aug 15 2016 11:46am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 15 2016 07:44am)
Coriolis effect does not affect toilet flushing

Or anything, because the effect is just complete myth
Aug 15 2016 11:47am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 15 2016 07:42am)

oh, the same video that was debunked repeatedly in the flat earth thread in the other sub......

could you link that?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18485868788111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll