d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev18478488498508513169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
Oct 4 2016 10:14am
Holy shit, I'm glad I read back to see GoomShill's latest lolcowing. "Saying that people who don't get PTSD are strong is definitely not in any way contrasting them with people who do get PTSD because reasons and I like Trump and my feelers are hurted that he's losing."
Gold: 83.30
Oct 4 2016 10:48am
Gold: 285.00
Oct 4 2016 11:13am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Oct 4 2016 11:14am)
Holy shit, I'm glad I read back to see GoomShill's latest lolcowing. "Saying that people who don't get PTSD are strong is definitely not in any way contrasting them with people who do get PTSD because reasons and I like Trump and my feelers are hurted that he's losing."

It is better when whole squads of apologists are going around telling people they aren't hearing what they see the guy literally saying.

Quote (majorblood @ Oct 3 2016 07:56pm)
He said people who are strong enough to not need mental health services do not need mental health services.

Yes, and those who need mental health services are not strong enough and not need mental health services. See how logic functions?

Ultimately he is relating mental health to strength. The soldiers that are in the crowd who will be committing suicide related to trauma they experienced and trouble integrating back to civilian life now have the experience of being called weak by somebody unwilling and unable to do the things they have done.

I don't know why Trump is even talking about military service and the experience of soldiers to begin with. He is so coddled by people around him nobody would dare correct him. That is the trouble with nepotism.

The song by CCR named Fortunate Son is about people like him, and now he is lecturing soldiers about being strong. And you cucks eat it up.

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 4 2016 11:17am
Gold: 9,164.33
Oct 4 2016 12:20pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 4 2016 09:13am)
It is better when whole squads of apologists are going around telling people they aren't hearing what they see the guy literally saying.

Yes, and those who need mental health services are not strong enough and not need mental health services. See how logic functions?

Ultimately he is relating mental health to strength. The soldiers that are in the crowd who will be committing suicide related to trauma they experienced and trouble integrating back to civilian life now have the experience of being called weak by somebody unwilling and unable to do the things they have done.

I don't know why Trump is even talking about military service and the experience of soldiers to begin with. He is so coddled by people around him nobody would dare correct him. That is the trouble with nepotism.

The song by CCR named Fortunate Son is about people like him, and now he is lecturing soldiers about being strong. And you cucks eat it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNnvPBokNs

>it aint me starts playing

some people have different levels of mental fortitude or ability to deal with the horrors of war, however it all works, and calling that 'strong' is fine. I don't see the problem here, it's the truth and Trump wants to help them instead of just pretending like everyone is capable of dealing with PTSD.
hows your wife's son doing?
I find it hilarious how you were a huge bernie supporter and now that he's bent over like a little cuck to Hillary, who he said he wouldn't support, you have too

Hillary is the war hawk who will send men and women into war whiile Trump wants help veterans, but instead of that you insult the semantics of Trump

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 4 2016 12:28pm
Gold: 83.30
Oct 4 2016 12:29pm
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 4 2016 06:20pm)

some people have different levels of mental fortitude or ability to deal with the horrors of war, however it all works, and calling that 'strong' is fine. I don't see the problem here, it's the truth and Trump wants to help them instead of just pretending like everyone is capable of dealing with PTSD.
I find it hilarious how you were a huge bernie supporter and now that he's bent over like a little cuck to Hillary who he said he wouldn't support you have too

Or they're just not socio/psychopaths like Trump.
Oct 4 2016 12:32pm
Quote (balrog66 @ Oct 4 2016 10:29am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

Or they're just not socio/psychopaths like Trump.

your hallucination is noted
Oct 4 2016 02:07pm
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 4 2016 01:20pm)

I find it hilarious how you were a huge bernie supporter and now that he's bent over like a little cuck to Hillary, who he said he wouldn't support, you have too

Hillary is the war hawk who will send men and women into war whiile Trump wants help veterans, but instead of that you insult the semantics of Trump

You find it ironic that I supported one democrat in the primary and am supporting another democrat in the general?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

It seems like the truth stung you a little there.
Oct 4 2016 03:01pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 4 2016 12:07pm)
You find it ironic that I supported one democrat in the primary and am supporting another democrat in the general?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

It seems like the truth stung you a little there.

I think I hit a nerve there that caused you to read "hilarious" as "ironic". You are a sell out to the big establishment. Your hero Bernie fought against it for months and you posted that you couldn't support Hillary and that Bernie is right, what happened? Bernie sells out and gets money from Hilary and suddenly he supports everything he fought against. Bernie used to get massive crowds, almost as big as Trump, now his crowds are tiny because he turned his back on his supporters and threw his ideals away for money and the big establishment.
Oct 4 2016 03:26pm
Quote (majorblood @ Oct 4 2016 04:01pm)
I think I hit a nerve there that caused you to read "hilarious" as "ironic". You are a sell out to the big establishment. Your hero Bernie fought against it for months and you posted that you couldn't support Hillary and that Bernie is right, what happened? Bernie sells out and gets money from Hilary and suddenly he supports everything he fought against. Bernie used to get massive crowds, almost as big as Trump, now his crowds are tiny because he turned his back on his supporters and threw his ideals away for money and the big establishment.

I posted I couldn't vote for Hillary? or I've posted over a dozen times about how I supported her in the 2008 primary over political unknown Barack Obama then voted for Barack Obama?

I don't shit the bed when the team gets a new QB or even picks a different guy than I like. I'm not into politics for just this election because some reality tv star got involved for a cycle.
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 4 2016 03:57pm
Quote (balrog66 @ Oct 4 2016 08:17am)
Time to play Taps for the Trumpet?

Ontopic though, support from the Republican establishment has never been his forte. Are there any people who hold major clout with his current demography who would influence them if they abandoned Trump?

Another question: How much does AM radio influence his voter base? I've now seen it mentioned multiple times that AM radio shows are very pro-Trump.

Any Republican establishment figures who revoke their endorsement of Trump will probably suffer more immediate political consequences than Donald Trump himself.

Conservative talk radio is one of the main reasons that a figure like Trump got nominated. People like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, and Michael Savage(dude is insane) absolutely will not tolerate Republicans compromising on anything. They actually criticize Republicans for not standing up to Obama enough, even though they've obstructed the president for 8 years. Talk radio and Fox News have basically corrupted a significant portion of Republican voters into an angry, anti-intellectual, far-right wing camp. You'll consistently hear Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity saying that if Trump loses, they are blaming "establishment" Republicans who either didn't support Donald Trump, or didn't support him vigorously enough.

As a moderate Republican I'm thinking about voting Democrat for the presidency/senate/congress as a protest vote against my party which is unwilling to compromise. They need to be taught a lesson.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18478488498508513169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll