d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev18418428438448451036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 420.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 19 2022 10:15am
Just in here to leave the daily

FUCK SLEEPY JOE
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 19 2022 11:25am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 19 2022 09:04am)
Fighting what war? I primarily work in mental health and my primary war is against a completely broken healthcare and social welfare system that dehumanizes the people for whom I advocate and help problem solve things in their life. Most of them are their own worse enemy. I garden a lot, I have a collection of Japanese Maple Trees, and I've added a dozen weeping and upright cherry blossoms to my property. I'm an aquarist and I have added apistogramma hongsloi to my community tank and I think they're about to breed. I talk about political things I'm interested in on the internet, often playing devil's advocate and exploring positions I'm considering but just exploring with people whom I love to engage who think we're really fighting real battles here.

You definitely don't see where I'm coming from, because I'm not actually fighting a war of any sort. I want services for sure for what I spend on government. I spend a lot of government, so I have an opinion on how I want governed, which I express with a vote. Would I rather not be governed? Well it costs me several hundred dollars a week this year for federal taxes and my return was negative again so I own them another few hundred bucks. My property taxes are over $500 a month. So if I find out that my government is spending my money to harass people instead of keeping the sewers going I get the ass.

But you're on sides lol. We're not on anyone's side. The people of the Republican party don't give a fuck about you, they aren't on your side, you're not on their side as much as the Democratic party gives a fuck about me or is on my side. Voting on qualified individuals is way more important. I've voted for Kasich 2x and I will vote for Dewine unless he starts carpet bombing abortion clinics. I support Sherrod Brown and will vote for him again. I've voted for Steve Chabot multiple times for Congress district 1 Ohio because he helped me out when I was in the military, but I've voted for Steve Dreihaus the year he held that office because he was talented. I always vote mix tickets; I doubt many others here have my meritocratic voting philosophy. I'm on a political party's side as much as I'm on the side of Levi jeans and Adidas shoes or Taco Bell. Actually I'm more on the side of Taco Bell than the DNC.

war as in war
Gold: 751.50
Apr 19 2022 11:35am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 19 2022 04:04pm)

But you're on sides lol. We're not on anyone's side. The people of the Republican party don't give a fuck about you, they aren't on your side, you're not on their side as much as the Democratic party gives a fuck about me or is on my side. Voting on qualified individuals is way more important.

based
Gold: 851.00
Apr 19 2022 11:57am
Dood can barely talk, like he has ALS or something?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2022 11:23am
Let's go, Brandon!
Gold: 15,725.70
Apr 20 2022 12:40pm
America is so fucking Corrupt that 45th Swore in this federal judge from Florida and this federal judge isnt even a judge has never handled a criminal or civil case in her life she is onlyt 35 years old knows nothing about how the law works no law degree and 45th appointed her to be a federal judge. Now that federal judge is already fucking with the laws. The Judge is saying how the CDC doesnt make the laws for people but this fucking judge with no expertience some random trumpo humper they found on the street is now overturning national mandates set by the govt.

Bro the US is completely fucked. like you people are completely fucking retarded.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 20 2022 01:13pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Apr 20 2022 11:40am)
America is so fucking Corrupt that 45th Swore in this federal judge from Florida and this federal judge isnt even a judge has never handled a criminal or civil case in her life she is onlyt 35 years old knows nothing about how the law works no law degree and 45th appointed her to be a federal judge. Now that federal judge is already fucking with the laws. The Judge is saying how the CDC doesnt make the laws for people but this fucking judge with no expertience some random trumpo humper they found on the street is now overturning national mandates set by the govt.

Bro the US is completely fucked. like you people are completely fucking retarded.

masks are stupid thats why bogus dude wore 2 of them
Gold: 24.06
Apr 20 2022 02:43pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Apr 20 2022 12:40pm)

Cdc doesn’t make the laws for people. Did you make it pass the 5th grade?

This post was edited by Landmine on Apr 20 2022 02:43pm
Gold: 15,725.70
Apr 20 2022 02:50pm
Quote (Landmine @ 20 Apr 2022 16:43)
Cdc doesn’t make the laws for people. Did you make it pass the 5th grade?

Judges dont make laws either

the CDC has more power than a federal Judge

and the dumb bitch literally isnt a judge she is just a trump humper. The chick literally got the job as a federal judge without ever presiding over a case. She was appointsed by guess who, 45th. Your. Country. is. Fucked. Oh ya she was appointed by 45th AFTER HE LOST THE ELECTION.. Talk about corruption... The BAR association doesnt even recognize her as a fucking practicing officer/affiliate of law. DO YOU FATHOM HOW FUCKING RETARDED THAT SITUATION IS?

This post was edited by Crunkt on Apr 20 2022 02:53pm
Gold: 420.69
Apr 20 2022 03:10pm
another day,

nother FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18418428438448451036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll